Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(09-28-2021, 07:38 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 07:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Eric mentioned a bit back that his wife went to 4 funerals in on month.  I chimed in and said my wife went to 2 in on just a couple days.  Well,
Let’s add 3 more to that total in the month.  The common denominator being no vaccine.  Sure, there may be underlying health issues with the majority.  But seriously people, just get the jab. You either die from it or don’t.  I don’t think many have died from the shot, so if it don’t kill ya, it’ll make you stronger. 

Btw, I had a client tell me she had a booster.  Then tells me I need to get a booster. Wtaf… do I look that [BLEEP] old to you?  Yeah, sure.  I’ll get it.  BL just give me about 25 years

Some would argue that it's not COVID that is killing people, but the treatment, IE Ventilators. I only speak of it because I am over 50 and had COVID. I was symptomatic and it sucked for about a month. But I survived. Thank God, I was not admitted to the hospital, I believe it would have killed me.

Well, there is definitely a correlation between underlying issues and not.  If you have one then you are most likely gonna meet your maker. I guess my point is the vaccine won’t kill you. I say just get it.  I know one woman that had underlying issues and spent months in the hospital with Covid.  She actually needs a lung transplant.  She is not looking to get one though.  Her attitude is “let the good lord take me when he sees fit”. Holy [BLEEP]!!!   I knew she was a tough woman. I mean, she’s only in her 40’s.  That kinda lets me know what she experienced from the Covid prepped her for her,now inevitable, death.  Tough cookie.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You are ten times less likely to die of COVID if you are fully vaccinated.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/m..._w#T1_down

(09-28-2021, 07:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Eric mentioned a bit back that his wife went to 4 funerals in on month.  I chimed in and said my wife went to 2 in on just a couple days.  Well,
Let’s add 3 more to that total in the month.  The common denominator being no vaccine.  Sure, there may be underlying health issues with the majority.  But seriously people, just get the jab. You either die from it or don’t.  I don’t think many have died from the shot, so if it don’t kill ya, it’ll make you stronger. 

Btw, I had a client tell me she had a booster.  Then tells me I need to get a booster. Wtaf… do I look that [BLEEP] old to you?  Yeah, sure.  I’ll get it.  BL just give me about 25 years

Some would argue that it's not COVID that is killing people, but the treatment, IE Ventilators. I only speak of it because I am over 50 and had COVID. I was symptomatic and it sucked for about a month. But I survived. Thank God, I was not admitted to the hospital, I believe it would have killed me.

Yes, morons do argue such things, but most people realize quickly that they're morons and ignore them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL MOVES TO ONLINE ONLY CLASSES AFTER COVID OUTBREAK DESPITE NEARLY 100% VACCINATION RATE

(09-28-2021, 08:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 07:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: Some would argue that it's not COVID that is killing people, but the treatment, IE Ventilators. I only speak of it because I am over 50 and had COVID. I was symptomatic and it sucked for about a month. But I survived. Thank God, I was not admitted to the hospital, I believe it would have killed me.

Yes, morons do argue such things, but most people realize quickly that they're morons and ignore them.

Well big dawg, I guess if YOU say so then it must be true, lol. I’m just glad I have a brain that’s capable of independent critical thinking and not some cowardly puppet that still believes everything I’m told to believe. Yaaawn, what a bore…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

What is the science on how long the original vaccination lasts? How can people still know they are fully protected? Is there an exactly time frame from.the 2nd dose that the booster is recommended?

(09-28-2021, 10:35 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, morons do argue such things, but most people realize quickly that they're morons and ignore them.

Well big dawg, I guess if YOU say so then it must be true, lol. I’m just glad I have a brain that’s capable of independent critical thinking and not some cowardly puppet that still believes everything I’m told to believe. Yaaawn, what a bore…

Yes, that's right. I question the validity of your second statement. I agree totally with the last one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-28-2021, 10:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is the science on how long the original vaccination lasts?  How can people still know they are fully protected? Is there an exactly time frame from.the 2nd dose that the booster is recommended?

The most recent confirmed number is 6 months for Pfizer and the recommendation for the high risk groups to get at booster is after that mark. The study I saw showed a decline of about 6% per month after the 7th month for that shot which is why they posted the booster recommendation. Moderna came out and said their vaccine does not wane at six months and they also continue to monitor.

Here in sydney aus

Our state will be at 70% fully vaccinated in the next 7 days

Can't wait as we have been in a harsh lockdown for quite a few months now

We open up at 70% with places like barbers, shops opening up and we r now allowed to travel around our state

However therse freedoms r only for people who are fully vaccinated, those who did not get vaccinated for what ever reason r going to have to sit out until the state reaches 90% fully vaxxed to get freedom

Stop reading that rubbish that says intubation is the leading cause of COVID hospital deaths.

(09-29-2021, 01:57 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Here in sydney aus

We open up at 70% with places like barbers, shops opening up and we r now allowed to travel around our state

However therse freedoms r only for people who are fully vaccinated, those who did not get vaccinated for what ever reason r going to have to sit out until the state reaches 90% fully vaxxed to get freedom
Yeah they are going to give your freedom back when there are hardly any cases now. Just wait until all the vaccinated people start going out, it will spread like wildfire and they will blame the unvaccinated who aren't allowed to be outside.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021, 07:41 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

We open up at 70%  with places like barbers, shops  opening up and we r now allowed to travel around our state

I would probably look into immigrating to a red state in the US when the smoke clears if I were you. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

[Image: 20210929-074034.jpg]
upload image get url

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021, 08:26 AM by StrayaJag.)

(09-29-2021, 05:20 AM)p_rushing Wrote:

We open up at 70%  with places like barbers, shops  opening up and we r now allowed to travel around our state

Yeah they are going to give your freedom back when there are hardly any cases now. Just wait until all the vaccinated people start going out, it will spread like wildfire and they will blame the unvaccinated who aren't allowed to be outside.

Im fully vaxxed mate 

And think everyone should get vaxxed,  its the best way forward imho

(09-29-2021, 07:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I would probably look into immigrating to a red state in the US when the smoke clears if I were you. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

[Image: 20210929-074034.jpg]
upload image get url

No offence

But i would not move to the us even for a million bucks

Im also way to aussie for u blokes over there lol

(09-28-2021, 10:35 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, morons do argue such things, but most people realize quickly that they're morons and ignore them.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-28-2021, 11:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 10:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is the science on how long the original vaccination lasts?  How can people still know they are fully protected? Is there an exactly time frame from.the 2nd dose that the booster is recommended?

The most recent confirmed number is 6 months for Pfizer and the recommendation for the high risk groups to get at booster is after that mark. The study I saw showed a decline of about 6% per month after the 7th month for that shot which is why they posted the booster recommendation. Moderna came out and said their vaccine does not wane at six months and they also continue to monitor.

And this is why I've said from nearly the beginning- Covid is the new flu. It will never go away just as the flu and common cold have never gone away and why every year people get the flu shot. Eventually they will get this down to one shot a year as with the flu shot but people thinking they can just get the Covid vaccine once and they're set for life is not true and the medical community needs to be honest with the public about it instead of telling us if we reach herd immunity and have 90% vaccination it will eradicate the virus and we can get back to normal. 

The Netflix limited series Pandemic was following scientists who were in the process of making a flu vaccine that people would only have to get once in their lifetime and it would protect against all variants of the flu virus. By the end of the series they were still trying to figure out how to make it truly a one-shot vaccine as opposed to two or three shots over a period of time. If that could happen for the flu and eventually for Covid that would be great but until that happens this is going to be an annual process at the very least.

(09-29-2021, 11:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 11:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The most recent confirmed number is 6 months for Pfizer and the recommendation for the high risk groups to get at booster is after that mark. The study I saw showed a decline of about 6% per month after the 7th month for that shot which is why they posted the booster recommendation. Moderna came out and said their vaccine does not wane at six months and they also continue to monitor.

And this is why I've said from nearly the beginning- Covid is the new flu. It will never go away just as the flu and common cold have never gone away and why every year people get the flu shot. Eventually they will get this down to one shot a year as with the flu shot but people thinking they can just get the Covid vaccine once and they're set for life is not true and the medical community needs to be honest with the public about it instead of telling us if we reach herd immunity and have 90% vaccination it will eradicate the virus and we can get back to normal. 

The Netflix limited series Pandemic was following scientists who were in the process of making a flu vaccine that people would only have to get once in their lifetime and it would protect against all variants of the flu virus. By the end of the series they were still trying to figure out how to make it truly a one-shot vaccine as opposed to two or three shots over a period of time. If that could happen for the flu and eventually for Covid that would be great but until that happens this is going to be an annual process at the very least.

It could be either one though, we have plenty of vaccines that require boosters now. We've had diseases that were technically eradicated make resurgence. We have some vaccines that really provide lifetime immunity. Folks (like Ronster for instance) need to quit acting like a vaccine fails if it doesn't provide iron-clad 100% lifelong total immunity for a virus. That standard has never been put forth as realistic or achievable, and the Covid vaccines are very effective when compared across the entire panel of vaccines available.

(09-29-2021, 11:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 11:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And this is why I've said from nearly the beginning- Covid is the new flu. It will never go away just as the flu and common cold have never gone away and why every year people get the flu shot. Eventually they will get this down to one shot a year as with the flu shot but people thinking they can just get the Covid vaccine once and they're set for life is not true and the medical community needs to be honest with the public about it instead of telling us if we reach herd immunity and have 90% vaccination it will eradicate the virus and we can get back to normal. 

It could be either one though, we have plenty of vaccines that require boosters now. We've had diseases that were technically eradicated make resurgence. We have some vaccines that really provide lifetime immunity. Folks (like Ronster for instance) need to quit acting like a vaccine fails if it doesn't provide iron-clad 100% lifelong total immunity for a virus. That standard has never been put forth as realistic or achievable, and the Covid vaccines are very effective when compared across the entire panel of vaccines available.
That's not what Facebook told me!

(09-29-2021, 08:25 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 05:20 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Yeah they are going to give your freedom back when there are hardly any cases now. Just wait until all the vaccinated people start going out, it will spread like wildfire and they will blame the unvaccinated who aren't allowed to be outside.

Im fully vaxxed mate

Are you free now? No, so you think you will be free if they allow you outside and to go to places with other people? Once they let vaxed people out, the virus will spread quickly, cases will spike, and you'll be locked back down. They won't care if you are vaxed or not. You aren't getting your freedoms back.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021, 01:22 PM by Ronster. Edited 3 times in total.)

(09-29-2021, 11:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 11:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And this is why I've said from nearly the beginning- Covid is the new flu. It will never go away just as the flu and common cold have never gone away and why every year people get the flu shot. Eventually they will get this down to one shot a year as with the flu shot but people thinking they can just get the Covid vaccine once and they're set for life is not true and the medical community needs to be honest with the public about it instead of telling us if we reach herd immunity and have 90% vaccination it will eradicate the virus and we can get back to normal. 

It could be either one though, we have plenty of vaccines that require boosters now. We've had diseases that were technically eradicated make resurgence. We have some vaccines that really provide lifetime immunity. Folks (like Ronster for instance) need to quit acting like a vaccine fails if it doesn't provide iron-clad Y

You do you, I'll do me. I am naturally immune and that is a lot better than GOD KNOWS what they put in those vaccines. You point a finger at me, and if there is any blame to be had its lands squarely with the Government and the media for not being honest and truthful during this whole fiasco. They, these HORRIBLE, PRETENTIOUS, VILE, DISGUSTING Human Beings earned this distrust. So, i'll sit here satisfied, knowing that I am protected by my natural immunities and in the meantime I will continue to educate people on the very real dangers of this vaccine. I get it, you got the jab, so you have a vested interest in ALL of it being true. But what happens when what some experts are predicting to be a major health issue in the coming years in the form of blood clots start killing vaccinated people? When otherwise healthy people start dying from heart attacks and strokes because of what is in this STILL IN TRIALS vaccine? I hope, sincerely hope you are not one of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly 50k Medicare patients died soon after getting COVID shot: -

In his presentation, Renz expressed his appreciation for whistleblowers who were coming forward to provide the public with such important information from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service (CMS). He described the CMS database as the largest available in the U.S. for the study of COVID-19 trends because it contains the data of approximately 59.4 million Medicare beneficiaries.

One slide showed that the number of “persons who died within 14 days of a COVID-19 vaccine” equated to 19,400 for those younger than 81 years old, and 28,065 for those 81 and over, totaling 48,465 deaths.

“This is raw data,” Renz explained. “There’s no analysis.” And, he emphasized, these death numbers are from less than 20% of the U.S. population.

“Do you want to know why 14 days is important?” he asked. “Because if you die with 14 days, you’re not considered vaccinated.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one is not considered as being “vaccinated” until 14 days after their completed injection regimen, raising the question of whether government authorities have been classifying these fatalities as something other than vaccination-related deaths.

Renz provided screenshots of the “raw data from the Medicare servers,” calling it “a present for the scumbag ‘fact-checkers’ who keep lying.”
“And what I want to know, are you going to fact check the HHS now?” he taunted. “Are you going to fact-check Fauci?”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nearly...tleblower/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-29-2021, 12:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 08:25 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Im fully vaxxed mate

Are you free now? No, so you think you will be free if they allow you outside and to go to places with other people? Once they let vaxed people out, the virus will spread quickly, cases will spike, and you'll be locked back down. They won't care if you are vaxed or not. You aren't getting your freedoms back.

We r a better at following rules then u blokes r over in the usa....

Anyways im not going to bother arguing to a brick wall