Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/statu...RMloA&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-13-2024, 12:49 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: It's funny how universally stupid the left is.

LOL.  They're just floating in space, oblivious to the ground approaching at 150 mph. 

[Image: 2140410_1.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(05-13-2024, 02:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...Ox_sw&s=19

They had to buy a truckload of Styrofoam Coolers, ice, and plenty of PBR to keep them cool with all this climate change........... LOL
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2024, 02:48 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-13-2024, 02:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(05-13-2024, 02:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...Ox_sw&s=19

They had to buy a truckload of Styrofoam Coolers, ice, and plenty of PBR to keep them cool with all this climate change........... LOL

Makes sense, but I don't think they drink PBR out that way. That would be considered Toxic Masculinity..

Try this.. And that's just for the beta males lolol

[Image: SaJf6.jpg]

Drink up, Mike, TRM & NYC lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1...DiQOA&s=19

https://twitter.com/KeithKincaidAF/statu...VNDSg&s=19

Hopefully politicians are putting limits on this type of AI with laws, surely, we all know they have our best interest at heart, no?

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 01:34 AM by p_rushing.)

(05-07-2024, 07:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 02:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That dude went off.

Hamas struck out on their own on October 7th. Intercepted Iranian communications were absolutely apoplectic that Hamas has acted without their permission, which is important because Iran was bankrolling and training them. They’re idiots no one wants. My guess is the Arab world is hoping Israel annihilates them.

They don't want them destroyed because they are useful. No one wants them in their country but it's good to have a 3rd party they can pay to be martyrs and use to hit Israel. They pay them and then get to say Israel is terrible when there is a response. The fear and hatred is used to control the people and if Iran stops having examples of Israel booming Arabs, then the people might forget they hate them and move back to the 50s, 60s, Iran.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 07:12 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

If Trump doesn't win, he will be right back here in 2028 even more popular than he is now. The uniparty has a decision to make. He will still be the GOP king maker for countless election cycles to come, but letting him win is the only chance they have of attempting to restore the uniparty GOP.

(05-13-2024, 05:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1...DiQOA&s=19

https://twitter.com/KeithKincaidAF/statu...VNDSg&s=19

Hopefully politicians are putting limits on this type of AI with laws, surely, we all know they have our best interest at heart, no?

Robots don't pay taxes or keep an economy churning. At the first sign of the government losing tax revenue due to AI, regulation will come.

If anyone is paying attention, the Redditors are pumping Gamestop stock again. I got in yesterday at $26 and it's currently at $71 in the 24 hour. Looks like the little guys are going to fleece the big boys again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-14-2024, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If anyone is paying attention, the Redditors are pumping Gamestop stock again. I got in yesterday at $26 and it's currently at $71 in the 24 hour. Looks like the little guys are going to fleece the big boys again.

Wish I had the stomach for meme stocks, but good for you!

I can imagine JIBs blood boiling right about now.

(05-14-2024, 08:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If anyone is paying attention, the Redditors are pumping Gamestop stock again. I got in yesterday at $26 and it's currently at $71 in the 24 hour. Looks like the little guys are going to fleece the big boys again.

Wish I had the stomach for meme stocks, but good for you!

I can imagine JIBs blood boiling right about now.

If you can stand a little risk, AMC doubled yesterday from $5 to $10. They're going to pump today as well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Also in the category of "Why the hell isn't this in the national news?"

Two border jumping terrorists tried to force their way onto Quantico a week ago. One is on the terrorist watch list, the other identified as a Jordanian who "recently crossed the Southern border." The Marines captured them, cited them for trespassing, and released them to ICE. In the week since the story has been ignored and now no one knows what happened to the two men. The local reporter who picked up the story has been stonewalled on every attempt at follow up.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/13/opinion/a-...rine-base/

Since the opening question is clearly rhetorical, let me remind you all to buy ammo. hit the range, and carry everywhere. The Jihad is here and the dry runs are underway.

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 08:34 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his.)

(05-14-2024, 08:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Also in the category of "Why the hell isn't this in the national news?"

Two border jumping terrorists tried to force their way onto Quantico a week ago. One is on the terrorist watch list, the other identified as a Jordanian who "recently crossed the Southern border." The Marines captured them, cited them for trespassing, and released them to ICE. In the week since the story has been ignored and now no one knows what happened to the two men. The local reporter who picked up the story has been stonewalled on every attempt at follow up.

Since the opening question is clearly rhetorical, let me remind you all to buy ammo. hit the range, and carry everywhere. The Jihad is here and the dry runs are underway.

They're gonna find out real quick just how much better we are at everything.

(05-14-2024, 01:34 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 07:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hamas struck out on their own on October 7th. Intercepted Iranian communications were absolutely apoplectic that Hamas has acted without their permission, which is important because Iran was bankrolling and training them. They’re idiots no one wants. My guess is the Arab world is hoping Israel annihilates them.

They don't want them destroyed because they are useful. No one wants them in their country but it's good to have a 3rd party they can pay to be martyrs and use to hit Israel. They pay them and then get to say Israel is terrible when there is a response. The fear and hatred is used to control the people and if Iran stops having examples of Israel booming Arabs, then the people might forget they hate them and move back to the 50s, 60s, Iran.

It's so weird that Iranians hate their government so much. They always say "we are Persian and our leaders are Arabs".. so do something about it.

Austin-based tech company Indeed lays off roughly 1,000 employees

Hyams letter to employees alternates between a somber tone and a positive spin on the layoff process, noting the company worked with its Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging organization to ensure layoffs "had no measurably disproportionate impact on women and under-represented genders or the under-represented minority population in the US."

(05-14-2024, 08:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Austin-based tech company Indeed lays off roughly 1,000 employees

Hyams letter to employees alternates between a somber tone and a positive spin on the layoff process, noting the company worked with its Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging organization to ensure layoffs "had no measurably disproportionate impact on women and under-represented genders or the under-represented minority population in the US."

"We fired the 999 white guys with the brains and the work ethic and kept the DEI hires that check the right boxes but can't code worth a [BLEEP]. Our shareholders are gonna LOVE this strategy!"

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 09:27 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-14-2024, 08:32 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 08:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Also in the category of "Why the hell isn't this in the national news?"

They're gonna find out real quick just how much better we are at everything.

(05-14-2024, 01:34 AM)p_rushing Wrote: They don't want them destroyed because they are useful. No one wants them in their country but it's good to have a 3rd party they can pay to be martyrs and use to hit Israel. They pay them and then get to say Israel is terrible when there is a response. The fear and hatred is used to control the people and if Iran stops having examples of Israel booming Arabs, then the people might forget they hate them and move back to the 50s, 60s, Iran.

It's so weird that Iranians hate their government so much. They always say "we are Persian and our leaders are Arabs".. so do something about it.

They would rather the morality police be less anal, and they wish they had more access to things imported from Europe or N. America, but Iranians broadly agree about the reasons for those things. 

The average Iranian wants rule by clerics (as opposed to sheikhs as the Arabs have it), wants nuclear development, strongly distrusts Israel, and strongly distrusts the US.  They distrust and dislike Palestinians also, but that doesn't matter.

Iran is dealing, and will continue to deal, with the consequences of getting what they want.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 09:29 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-14-2024, 08:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Austin-based tech company Indeed lays off roughly 1,000 employees

Bidenomics. The irony of a job posting website firing 1000 people. You can't make this stuff up. My guess is they are probably all dumb libs if they live in Austin, but they won't change their vote even as they collect unemployment.

(05-14-2024, 09:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 08:32 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: They're gonna find out real quick just how much better we are at everything.

They would rather the morality police be less anal, and they wish they had more access to things imported from Europe or N. America, but Iranians broadly agree about the reasons for those things. 

The average Iranian wants rule by clerics (as opposed to sheikhs as the Arabs have it), wants nuclear development, strongly distrusts Israel, and strongly distrusts the US.  They distrust and dislike Palestinians also, but that doesn't matter.

Iran is dealing, and will continue to deal, with the consequences of getting what they want.

That depends on the age group. Younger Iranians do not want theocracy and want to be more Western.

Once again, Mallard Filmore hits the nail right on the head...........

[Image: 2885844.gif]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/17...tB_kA&s=19