Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Bradley has done as head coach?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Bradley Approval Poll

Quote:There is no "be patient" mantra. Just let them complete the plan. Lots of money will be spent this offseason in FA along with our rookies growing and a new incoming rookie class. Let's see if a talent infusion and experience can make a difference. I think it will.

our rookies growning?  can you guarantee that.

how much did the 2013 rookie class grow?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:our rookies growning? can you guarantee that.

I don't have to guarantee anything. Its not my job on the line. If Bradley would like to continue as the head coach he better make it happen.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Sounding like Cecil Shorts in regards to Chad Henne, but GUS IS STILL THE JAGS HEAD COACH!

Quote:to win?

dude, nobody is expecting a winning record.

How about 3-8 or 4-7?

Instead, we're 1-10....

We dont have the talent to be 3-8

And we need a TOP pick. You're dumb. Go away

Quote:Have no doubt Caldwell will be here for another few years. Gus doesn't have that luxury. Wins weren't the goal this early on, but improvement in the young guys was. Which of the young guys from last year has improved this year? Cyprien? Certainly not Gratz.

Drob is the obvious answer. The oline has been much improved overall. Branch is another one. Dmac is coming on strong.

Players are developing. Lot better than they ever did with Del Rio.

Quote:Drob is the obvious answer. The oline has been much improved overall. Branch is another one. Dmac is coming on strong.

Players are developing. Lot better than they ever did with Del Rio.

Our rookies haven't had time to get better because to busy game planning.

We need an offseason

Quote:There is no "be patient" mantra. Just let them complete the plan. Lots of money will be spent this offseason in FA along with our rookies growing and a new incoming rookie class. Let's see if a talent infusion and experience can make a difference. I think it will.
What makes you think Khan will spend the money?

He can do better.

Quote:We dont have the talent to be 3-8

And we need a TOP pick. You're dumb. Go away

lol, we don't have the talent to be 3-8.

Well, do we have the talent to be 2-9?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:What makes you think Khan will spend the money?

Because it came from his mouth.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Spent on whom? Are there going to be any top-tier free agents this offseason? The big ticket positions of need are FS and maybe CB. 
We could certainly use a TE. A star DE is always useful. Who's likely to be available (not franchised) at those positions?

Cyprien has been a weak link so far. Does Caldwell give up on his second pick ever after only two years? Doubtful.

Pasztor is probably the weakest link on our OL this year. Caldwell had an opportunity in 2013 to solidify the RT position for years by signing either Vollmer or Andre Smith, either of whom would have been a bargain that year compared to the normal price of a good free agent (and there were five others available, although not as good). Do you think he can find a top-tier RT in 2015 to replace Pasztor, assuming he even wants to?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Would any decent coach want to come here knowing you have 2 seasons or less to win or you're out?

I don't think that's what most people are saying. Not at all.

Improvement is what's been sought. Not regression as we close out year 2.

My thought and expectations were to see more improvement in all aspects coming to this stage of the game. Bradley and crew aren't improving and that's a bad sign.

They're bad. Really bad and I don't see some miracle turnaround in year three after what we've witnessed in year 2.

Quote:Our rookies haven't had time to get better because to busy game planning.

We need an offseason

Is this a joke?

Quote:I'm not on the fire Gus bandwagon just yet, the D looked pretty good for two or so quarters, he needs a competent OC though. 

Though results matter and no I don't approve. 
Pretty much this.

I can wait one more year before pulling the plug

this offseason better be epic

Quote:I can wait one more year before pulling the plug

this offseason better be epic

Define epic.

worst to first

they did promise playoffs next year

People forget the chiefs had playmakers when going worst to first. Who's this team's jamaal charles? We certainly dont have nearly the same amount of defensive talent either

Quote: Define epic.

Miracle caliber epic!  Like sign 5 Pro-Bowlers in FA, draft 3 Pro-Bowlers out of the gate, the rest of the teams improves ten fold and BB becomes Peyton Manning recincarnate!

Quote:our rookies growning?  can you guarantee that.

At 1-10, everybody in this organization is "growning", including a lot of us fans.