Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Predcit the Jaguars 2014 record
1-15
2-14
3-13
4-12
5-11
6-10
7-9
[Show Results]

1-9 after the bye. How many wins will the Jags finish with?

Quote:You are leaning a lot right there.

That would also mean that the Jags would go .500 after the bye week for the 2nd season in a row.

Could they really pull off back to back .500 records after the bye week?
I don't see it happening, and quite frankly I hope they don't win another game.  If we can trade back from the 1st pick in the draft down to the 3-5 range and get a another 2nd round pick, plus maybe another mid-rounder, that is going to add some depth that we desperately need while still getting an impact player.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm a bad fan, so I want the 1st pick. Then trade this pick for as many picks as possible.

I want 1-15, but I can see a win vs Titans, so 2-14

Quote:I'm a bad fan, so I want the 1st pick. Then trade this pick for as many picks as possible.

I want 1-15, but I can see a win vs Titans, so 2-14

lol, you are a bad fan of a bad team.

They bad, you bad, we bad, everyone bad.

Just bad all around, bad, bad, bad.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Hate to hope for losses. But is there a player or two in the draft that teams would want to move up? Mariotta? The team will go either O Line, CB, LB, etc. no sexy pick and one that I'm guessing can be had with a later pick.

So having a pick in top three, what chances are there of trading out of there? Slim?

Bummer to be looking towards the draft this early.
Blakes Life Matters

Some teams will be able to trade up for Randy Gregory or Mariota.

We need picks since we have so many holes (CB, FS, LB, DE, OL...). Can we draft an OC too ? :pirate:

Quote:You are leaning a lot right there.

That would also mean that the Jags would go .500 after the bye week for the 2nd season in a row.

Could they really pull off back to back .500 records after the bye week?

I think last year it was a fluke but this year it's actually more likely

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014, 07:25 PM by theguy77.)

All you people hoping for another top pick are giving up on this year's draft already. It's not my place to tell other people what they should want from the team; but if anything I feel like the best and most progress-focused thing to do is root for the talent we just got last offseason to improve.

Personally I hope we do well to close the season because that means this draft class and last draft class are developing and trending up. I want to see Blake cut down his mistakes, I wanna see Marqise Lee start flashing his athletic talent, I wanna see Aaron Colvin and Telvin Smith work their way up the depth chart because they both have the potential to be quality full-time starters. You guys can have your high draft picks if it means this team can start looking good, IMO.

Besides, the positions we need to improve upon the most -- RT, FS, CB, TE -- are almost never picked in the top 10.

I kind of believe anyone interested in taking a QB in the draft will be one who will be picking close to us anyway, with the knowledge that we will not be picking one. It's pretty certain nobody trades up into the 1-3 slots unless they are taking QB.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:Some teams will be able to trade up for Randy Gregory or Mariota.

We need picks since we have so many holes (CB, FS, LB, DE, OL...). Can we draft an OC too ? :pirate:

Im really hoping that the Raiders end up picking before us. This is why: The only way a team will trade up is for a QB. Most likely the Jets Bucs or Tacks will be very close behind us in the draft order. The raiders and the Jags arent gonna take a QB, other teams know that. So they will choose to trade with whoever has a lower pick in the draft order, because it will be cheaper.

Also the Raiders wont take Gregory, so I wouldnt mind them picking ahead of us for that reason either.

Is there a big time DE or Safety coming out of this draft?  Thats our 2 biggest areas of need

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:9 votes for 7-9

ahaaahahahaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahhahahaha

you guys, i swear man, you people lol you.. you.. lawl

this coaching staff besides fisch of all people is absolutely terrible, they get out coached every single game barring the browns game where they got arrogant and started going for it on 4th down in stupid field positions

I'm a miami hurricane fan, so after watching al golden and his nice guy [BAD WORD REMOVED] for so long, I see all kinds of similarities between him and gus.

They say almost identical politically correct [BAD WORD REMOVED] such as "we're getting better" "we gotta make those plays" "just focusing on the process"

both coaches are completely over their heads

you'll see

bumping this for adam2012  

LOL at the people that think we will go .500 in the second half of the season...

The only .500 average this teams sees this year is blocked kicks.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

The only chance this team has to go .500 at the end of the season if if they somehow win one of their last 2 games to go 1-1 to end the season.

That's the only way I can see it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

There are really people that think we get more than 1 more win?  WOW!