Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida State at Miami

Quote:Yea he's no good....hes only won every college game he's started in. LOL haters gonna hate....26-0 and counting. I understand your suffering after that loss to SC, but c'mon.

We are talking about a Criminole who won a lot of games because of the players around him and FSU's defense. What has Jameis done this year to make people think he is going to be a franchise quarterback?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We are talking about a Criminole who won a lot of games because of the players around him and FSU's defense. What has Jameis done this year to make people think he is going to be a franchise quarterback?
Pocket presence, pro style offense, clutch, incredible arm strength with the ability to fit the ball in small windows, a winner, a leader in the locker room.....just to name a few

Quote:Pocket presence, pro style offense, clutch, incredible arm strength with the ability to fit the ball in small windows, a winner, a leader in the locker room.....just to name a few
Unfortunately his off the field issues raise more red flags than a Chinese Army and that's probably gonna hurt his draft stock and maybe his career if he don't straighten himself out.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Pocket presence, pro style offense, clutch, incredible arm strength with the ability to fit the ball in small windows, a winner, a leader in the locker room.....just to name a few

He also has just as many td's as ints passing 15+ yards down the field. 

He's gonna be a bust, I'm just glad we're not picking him. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:We are talking about a Criminole who won a lot of games because of the players around him and FSU's defense. What has Jameis done this year to make people think he is going to be a franchise quarterback?

And all this criminole talk is coming from an Ohio fan. Weren't they just banned from a Bowl game and hit with sanctions for illegal benefits towards players? Hypocrite much?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Yea he's no good....hes only won every college game he's started in. Lol haters gonna hate....26-0 and counting. I understand your suffering after that loss to SC, but c'mon.

I'm not even really upset the gators lost. It was a crappy way to lose but that's kind of par for the course with muschamps gators. It's nice you guys try to justify my opinion on something by trying to make it about something else.

Its nice you have to out words in my mouth too. I never said he wasn't good. I said jameis wasn't great and he's not. Watch the games. If FSU had a better QB they would have rolled Miami.

They're winning in spite of jameis' multitude of screw ups. Keep using the 26-0 schtick. They win because of other players and because of great coaching. Not because of jameis and his turnovers and pretty bad accuracy.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I'm not even really upset the gators lost. It was a crappy way to lose but that's kind of par for the course with muschamps gators. It's nice you guys try to justify my opinion on something by trying to make it about something else.

Its nice you have to out words in my mouth too. I never said he wasn't good. I said jameis wasn't great and he's not. Watch the games. If FSU had a better QB they would have rolled Miami.

They're winning in spite of jameis' multitude of screw ups. Keep using the 26-0 schtick. They win because of other players and because of great coaching. Not because of jameis and his turnovers and pretty bad accuracy.

26-0, a national title win over the vaunted and much slobbered over SEC, and a Heisman is something more than "schtick." They're winning now because Winston has that other trait needed to be a winner, he's clutch in the big moments.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:26-0, a national title win over the vaunted and much slobbered over SEC, and a Heisman is something more than "schtick." They're winning now because Winston has that other trait needed to be a winner, he's clutch in the big moments.

It must really suck for you to be the NC and still be so bitterly jealous of the SEC!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

No FSU fan is jealous of the SEC.

Kings of the hill until someone knocks them off, whether anyone likes it or not.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:No. You play to win the game. It doesn't matter if you're playing the defending champs or the last place team.

Of course you always want to win, but whenever you play the champs of any sport you do have that extra motivation. The your team against the world mentality. Also, did you see what FSU did to fill that stadium? No way there is a turn out like that if that was Duke playing Miami.

Quote:No FSU fan is jealous of the SEC.

Kings of the hill until someone knocks them off, whether anyone likes it or not.

You might want to share that with some of the FSU fans on here...they seemed to have missed that memo!!

This thread is like a huge pimple, filled with butthurt gata fans and it's ready to pop.. I love it.. I love the crying and the anguish.. More please :yes:

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:This thread is like a huge pimple, filled with butthurt gata fans and it's ready to pop.. I love it.. I love the crying and the anguish.. More please :yes:

You forgot to add how the big bad SEC infested media are out to get you. I can't believe you forgot all the required talking points!! You really need to keep up!! You are letting the rest of your fans on here down!!

Quote:Of course you always want to win, but whenever you play the champs of any sport you do have that extra motivation. The your team against the world mentality. Also, did you see what FSU did to fill that stadium? No way there is a turn out like that if that was Duke playing Miami.

the stadium was filled because its 2 florida teams and theyve been rivals for years so of course the fans are going to pack in.

still has nothing to do with the fact that teams play the #1 team harder. i played football for like 18-19 years. never once did any coach or player say "ok guys...this is the number 1 team. lets make sure we give more effort today!"

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:You forgot to add how the big bad SEC infested media are out to get you. I can't believe you forgot all the required talking points!! You really need to keep up!! You are letting the rest of your fans on here down!!

Please continue, you, achilles, jw and badger will have the bucket filled in no time..

[Image: 2q2ikc1.gif]

Quote:26-0, a national title win over the vaunted and much slobbered over SEC, and a Heisman is something more than "schtick." They're winning now because Winston has that other trait needed to be a winner, he's clutch in the big moments.

winston is just not as good as it appeared he would be last season. he had a heck of a team around him and thats why they won. last years team is not this years team and they just arent up to the caliber of the best. it will play out in due time.

im called a hater because im a gator fan that says that fsu just isnt up to the caliber of the elite SEC teams, but no FSU fan is a hater because they hate on an entire conference of football? how does that make sense?

you guys are all just salty because the best of the best play in the SEC and youre sick of hearing it. i understand. FSU cant even win convincingly against the ACC and you really think they would stand a chance at going undefeated if they played bama, lsu, miss st, ole miss, arkansas, TAMU..... get outta here.

when fsu doesnt need the fourth quarter to beat louisville, miami, or nc state then maybe ill change my mind, but i watch them play, i watch jameis play, and it has nothing to do with the fact that im a gator fan, or that i personally dont like jameis winston as a person (which i will openly admit).... simply based on his play....he isnt as good as the hype and ive listed why. all anyone can say is "BUT OMGZ 26-0" or "YOURE JUST JEALOUS OF JAMIESSSS WINSTONZ STUPID GATER"

none of that is a logical refute of what im saying about his shortcomings. he is hindering the fsu offense and he will not be very good in the NFL, in my completely objective opinion.

Quote:Please continue, you, achilles, jw and badger will have the bucket filled in no time..

[Image: 2q2ikc1.gif]

there it is. a logical argument again..... not a lot of intellectual capacity in inbreds though. 75% of tallahassee are all related and it really shows.

Quote:there it is. a logical argument again..... not a lot of intellectual capacity in inbreds though. 75% of tallahassee are all related and it really shows.

Your jorts must be in a bunch still.. 

Quote:Your jorts must be in a bunch still.. 

very intellectual again. thought provoking. you might change my mind about fsu and their fans with that approach. kudos.

The "best of the best" don't play in the SEC, Achilles.

FSU was the best team last year and until they're taken down, they're still the Kings of the Hill.

The SEC overall is the best conference, but there's other elite teams around the country that can beat anyone also.

FSU can beat the alabamas of the world - sure, they could lose also, but until they do - you can call them Champs still.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>