Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More Media Hate for FSU...

Quote:Not everyone, just the gaters and media elites who don't want the Ess Eee See to lose another title game.

Do you have to buy your tin foil hats in bulk, or do they give them to you for free if you attend a game?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the acc was anywhere close to being on the level of the sec, then the media outlets would talk about them more as well.

FSU plays in an average conference and can barely win. Id love for analysts to look at those games more and break down the poor play of jameis.

Talk more about the crimes he's committed. Talk about how these police departments are mishandling real world crimes to help out a college football program. These are peoples lives put at stake with the car accidents with suspended licenses and sexual assaults but hey...let's brush it under the rug so that we have a shot at winning another game that won't mean anything to anyone in 5 years but there could be victims out there that suffer their whole lives.... But heck! Jameis got to play against Miami! That's what counts!
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:If the acc was anywhere close to being on the level of the sec, then the media outlets would talk about them more as well.

FSU plays in an average conference and can barely win. Id love for analysts to look at those games more and break down the poor play of jameis.

Talk more about the crimes he's committed. Talk about how these police departments are mishandling real world crimes to help out a college football program. These are peoples lives put at stake with the car accidents with suspended licenses and sexual assaults but hey...let's brush it under the rug so that we have a shot at winning another game that won't mean anything to anyone in 5 years but there could be victims out there that suffer their whole lives.... But heck! Jameis got to play against Miami! That's what counts!

Good lord, the butthurt is just oozing from you this morning. I can tell that the more this team keeps winning, the more pissed off you get.

Tell me, what should Jameis be suspended for? What crimes other than petty theft has he committed?

Quote:Do you have to buy your tin foil hats in bulk, or do they give them to you for free if you attend a game?

It's easy to see, the media pushing this are all UF people and the big money of broadcasting behind the SEC network. Gonna have egg all over them if the SEC network doesn't own the rights to the National Championship program again this year.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It's easy to see, the media pushing this are all UF people and the big money of broadcasting behind the SEC network. Gonna have egg all over them if the SEC network doesn't own the rights to the National Championship program again this year.

Wow...you are right up there with Jungle Cat and TMD with your conspiracy therories.

Congratulations on reaching a new paranoia level: bat [BAD WORD REMOVED] crazy paranoid.

Quote:It's easy to see, the media pushing this are all UF people and the big money of broadcasting behind the SEC network. Gonna have egg all over them if the SEC network doesn't own the rights to the National Championship program again this year.

Lolwut?

Rule #1: Always follow the money.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Rule #1: Always follow the money.

Okay....

Quote:Good lord, the butthurt is just oozing from you this morning. I can tell that the more this team keeps winning, the more [BAD WORD REMOVED] off you get.

Tell me, what should Jameis be suspended for? What crimes other than petty theft has he committed?

the only thing that upsets me is how ignorant the FSU fanbase is.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:the only thing that upsets me is how ignorant the FSU fanbase is.

I'm still waiting on what crimes he committed and what he should be suspended for.

Pot meet kettle.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I'm still waiting on what crimes he committed and what he should be suspended for.

where did i say that he should be suspended?

apparently NYT has an office in Tally now they cover them more than they do the Jets or Giants.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:apparently NYT has an office in Tally now they cover them more than they do the Jets or Giants.

Tallahassee...NYC of the South! :thumbsup:

Quote:where did i say that he should be suspended?

I misread. Lots of drinking last night and three hours of sleep before work this morning.

I'm still waiting for all these crimes he's committed, though.

Quote:I misread. Lots of drinking last night and three hours of sleep before work this morning.

I'm still waiting for all these crimes he's committed, though.

thats alright. i think what youre referring to is what i was saying about the cornerback  though.

Quote:Gotta make your day feel better since the team on the field is trash.
Great reply to what was being talked about.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 09:13 AM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:If the acc was anywhere close to being on the level of the sec, then the media outlets would talk about them more as well.

What 'crimes' did he commit that he needs to be suspended and in jail for?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Great reply to what was being talked about.

Hey, you guys are getting more coverage on N4J about Muschamp's firing than the Jags losing, 

Can you make 2 or 3 threads on that?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

So we cant cheer for our team whenever we win a game?

keep that losing depression over there.