Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Todd Gurley Suspended

Quote:I'm just not sure how rules of football apply to someone making money off their own image. It's insane to even think about. If NCAA is really looking out for people's best interest then why not go non profit and give money to charities? It's hypocritical to say we can rake in tons of money from your image, but you can't make a dime.

I'm not saying they do it for the interest of the players, but for right reason or wrong reason I think it works

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Gurley is everything Gordon wish he was

Gurley is the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson 

I don't think Gordon is even the best running back in the Big Ten. Give me Tevin Coleman.

Quote:I don't think Gordon is even the best running back in the Big Ten. Give me Tevin Coleman.

4 TD and 175 yards today. 

He'll likely be a better value in the draft than Gurley will be. 

Quote:4 TD and 175 yards today. 

lol Timmy Chang best ever lol.  I wish you even football!

Cobb from Minnesota is pretty underrated IMO.

You couldn't pay me to draft a Wisconsin running back
;

;

Quote:I can only count to #1 Wink

Man she got you good but you came back with this gem and I just had to appreciate it.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:4 TD and 175 yards today.

Montee ball had 5000 yards and 77 TDs at wisco, how does he look in the NFL?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Man she got you good but you came back with this gem and I just had to appreciate it.

Don't worry...I thought it was a good reply too! Shhh...don't tell him though!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Just makes you wonder.  Why didn't he learn from Johnny Football?

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Just makes you wonder.  Why didn't he learn from Johnny Football?

Johnny Clipboard was suspended for a half of football....

Quote:Just makes you wonder.  Why didn't he learn from Johnny Football?

Quote:Johnny Clipboard was suspended for a half of football....

Probably didn't seem like a big deal...JF barely got a light slap on the wrist!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Isn't Jameis Winston being investigated for the same thing too?  Thought I saw it on ESPN.

[Image: 101514-toon-luckovich-ed.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 101514-toon-luckovich-ed.jpg]

It's crazy how this picture is true. NCAA makes so much money off these students, they made a rule they can't so they don't lose out. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quote:It's crazy how this picture is true. NCAA makes so much money off these students, they made a rule they can't so they don't lose out. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Suspended two more games now....what a joke that is.

40 hours of community service?  A total joke and this rule needs to change.

Quote:Suspended two more games now....what a joke that is.

40 hours of community service?  A total joke and this rule needs to change.

Yeah, while I'm not a big supporter of college players being paid.  This is just stupid.

Huh

And now he tore his ACL. wonder how far he'll drop.

Quote:rather have melvin gordon anyway

"Get Better Everyday"

I need to bump this to the top -- check out my post on Page 3.  I thought the suspension was the best thing to happen to Gurley so he wouldn't risk injury !!!   not bad.