Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles disappoints in minicamp after signing contract with the team

Quote:Probably written by Chris Chase.

nice.

overreaction is the norm for media and fans.  going both ways, which somehow makes it balanced... not.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Win none for Winston!

Gabbert > Bortles 

#factsonly 

A-Typical...

BB5 had an practice rating that matched Henne but dissapoints...

SMH...

NH3...
"AZANE"

It's the poster's fault... ;-)

NH3...
"AZANE"

Let the kid grow.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

If he's struggling in minicamp two years from now I'll be concerned. The first one of his rookie year? A complete non-issue.

Quote:Evidently, two of them are thinking about Grady Jackson in his underwear.

Hey, I did not come up with this concept or notion of saying grown men are sweatily running around together in their undergarments.

How it ever got mentioned in that context is the real question.

Does Ketchman have a secret? I think he started this nonsense, as a way of bemoaning his having to cover or comment on these practices.

Should just be called no pads practice or non contact and leave the underwear imagery out of it.. Unless of course we are talking about powder puff.

Quote:Hey, I did not come up with this concept or notion of saying grown men are sweatily running around together in their undergarments.

How it ever got mentioned in that context is the real question.

Does Ketchman have a secret? I think he started this nonsense, as a way of bemoaning his having to cover or comment on these practices.

The term has been around a lot longer than Ketchman introducing it here.

There's nothing wrong with you having erotic visions of the players in their tighty whiteys.  It's not for everyone, but to each his own.  Wink

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Wallow for Winston

Collapse for "Crab Leg"

Junk it for Jameis    That just rolls of the tongue.

<FONT size=4>Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?</FONT>

Well, I'm canceling my tickets. I'm pretty annoyed that in June, after three weeks of practices, he's made some mistakes. Continued proof this franchise doesn't know what it's doing.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

He will have his ups and downs. That's the reason he isn't being asked to start right away.

Just as the hype for Bortles is WAY premature, so is the worry about a bad practice.

I am not too worried about Blake and won't be until he is a starting QB for this team.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:The term has been around a lot longer than Ketchman introducing it here.

There's nothing wrong with you having erotic visions of the players in their tighty whiteys.  It's not for everyone, but to each his own.  Wink

You have no idea how hard it is to get an an actual picture of Grady in his bvd's ?

This reminds me of the old days...you know all the bad stuff we always hear about our team. Hes a rookie he will have issues. its not like eh crashed and burned either. give him time.

Quote:Win none for Winston!

Winston <cough, cough>

someone will get that.

Quote:Hope we can get at least a 2nd for him. 
Ha Ha.  I know you are joking but this is the Jaguar message board tradition. For some reason as soon as the Jags have a good player there is always someone on the board who wants to trade said player for X draft pick.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Winston <cough, cough>

someone will get that.
Oh no!  Are crab legs carsinogenic? 

His career may go up in smoke.....

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Win none for Winston!

Gotta have a little faith in our team this year!

Win one for Winston?

I'm 91% sure I shouldn't panic.

Huh