Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jedd Fisch is an offensive genius

Quote:Laughing Just a few weeks ago all of you guys wanted Fisch gone and now you all are calling him an "offensive genius".  The hypocrisy of this board is amazing.

Exactly. Gene Smith was a genius too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll bookmark this thread for next season if he's still here, I'm sure hilarity will ensue. 

Quote:I'll bookmark this thread for next season if he's still here, I'm sure hilarity will ensue. 

Why wouldn't he be here?

;

;

Quote:Why wouldn't he be here?

Exactly.

Especially considering the fact that he'll have a hand in picking a QB that he wants to work with in the upcoming draft.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote: Laughing Just a few weeks ago all of you guys wanted Fisch gone and now you all are calling him an "offensive genius".

The hypocrisy of this board is amazing.

Keep in mind it's probably just different people supporting their opinion that they've had from the start and have never changed.  Circumstances just give them an opportunity to speak of.  If someone actually examined the facts on a given issue and actually changed their mind on this forum, the universe would probably implode.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Yes, I agree that at least they've got Henne to the point where he's not killing us. 
exactly what fisch has done hats off to him

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:Kubiak felt like Keenum was about to catch fire and rally the Texans to victory, so he put Schaub in knowing that his rally would fall short in the final few minutes.

If only Gus knew how to tank like this we wouldn't have just given the Texans the next Andrew Luck. #becausejaguars
But luck does not look that good without players to help.    Throw manning/brady back there they are deep playoff bound.   Some people will ride a sinking ship into the water. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:But luck does not look that good without players to help.    Throw manning/brady back there they are deep playoff bound.   Some people will ride a sinking ship into the water. 
Luck is a beast...only a brain injury would think otherwise.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Jedd is Starting to realize how to get some of our undersized speed guys into space ie Shorts,Sanders...misdirection plays & using the whole field to keep the Defense off Balanced.. Quick hitter Plays has got this offense going in Recent games.
Cali got the Oranges ..Jacksonville got the Drew !!

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 02:10 PM by KL1gus.)

I am not sure any team at any level averages more than 2 40+ yards pass attempts per game, but now that is a requisite of good offensive coordinating ?

LOL at all the people calling Fisch a genius, and now the same people want him fired. TMD and I tried to warn you people, but you got sucked right in.

Quote:LOL at all the people calling Fisch a genius, and now the same people want him fired. TMD and I tried to warn you people, but you got sucked right in.

I am not saying he is a genius, but I do think he is doing a good job with the players at his disposal.

Quote:LOL at all the people calling Fisch a genius, and now the same people want him fired. TMD and I tried to warn you people, but you got sucked right in.

....and what gets me is the Defensive Coordinator is just as bad if not worse, since he's NOT a rookie coach. He's been a lousy DC for years with Chicago. Yet, he gets little criticism/ notice. Our defense was horrible all season. We gave up almost 450 points. Thats disgraceful. 

Look, there's a reason why this guy was "one and done" with damn near every team he's been with..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:....and what gets me is the Defensive Coordinator is just as bad if not worse, since he's NOT a rookie coach. He's been a lousy DC for years with Chicago. Yet, he gets little criticism/ notice. Our defense was horrible all season. We gave up almost 450 points. Thats disgraceful. 
I don't understand it, if anything I'd rather have the DC fired

Quote:....and what gets me is the Defensive Coordinator is just as bad if not worse, since he's NOT a rookie coach. He's been a lousy DC for years with Chicago. Yet, he gets little criticism/ notice. Our defense was horrible all season. We gave up almost 450 points. Thats disgraceful. 
So Bradley gets a pass because of the poor talent on the team, but not the coordinators? Got it.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I'll bookmark this thread for next season if he's still here, I'm sure hilarity will ensue. 

lol, thread is still funny. 

Bumped.

You guys are all hypocrites, as well as sophomoric. Seriously.

Quote:I was starting to get critical of him, but man you can't deny he has done a solid job since the bye. It really does look like he finally figured out how to use the players he has.

I read this without reading the date.  You can imagine my reaction.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

hahahahahh @ OP