Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cecil Still In Pain, Just Ir Him, Why Not?....

Quote:When we drafted him, I didn't like the pick, and mentioned that his slight build would likely cause him to be injury prone at this level.

Its ok, just another instance that I was initially bashed and ultimately wound up correct. It seems to happen all the time.
His slight build makes his head more vulnerable? Please, explain this to me Dr. Mad Dog.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Best is a perfect example of a tiny player being more injury prone than a bigger player, he just encountered it sooner than Ace. 

Not really.  Best had a concussion history coming into the league.  Sanders didn't, but hey, keep on flailing away in a desperate attempt to show us all your medical expertise. 

On a sidenote, can you give us some medical applications for used frier grease?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Not really.  Best had a concussion history coming into the league.  Sanders didn't, but hey, keep on flailing away in a desperate attempt to show us all your medical expertise. 

On a sidenote, can you give us some medical applications for used frier grease?

I didn't dispute that Best already had the concussion history, just said it was a good example of a tiny player being more injury prone...

try to keep up

Quote:I didn't dispute that Best already had the concussion history, just said it was a good example of a tiny player being more injury prone...

Best is 5'10" - 199lbs. 

"tiny" is a bit of a stretch.   He'd be wise to bulk up if/when he comes back - but he's not really "tiny." 

As per usual nothing to debate here so I shall post something suitably contrite

I've got a story you need to read before posting threads TMD it's called chicken licken

http://fairytales4u.com/story/chicken.htm

See the sky isn't falling down it's just those pesky acorns now run along and have a cookie

Quote:I didn't dispute that Best already had the concussion history, just said it was a good example of a tiny player being more injury prone...

try to keep up

Oh, I'm keeping up just fine.  It really doesn't take a lot of effort to watch you flailing away trying to find a shred of credibility here.  Unfortunately for you, you're pushing rope. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The only thing protected by putting Shorts on IR is your ego.

He can't continue to make a joke of your player evaluations from IR.

Quote:because people are always so quick to point out when I am wrong, so someone's got to set the story straight. :yes: 

And, oops, yeah, "CT joint"? What was I thinking? thats a car problem (injury).... Laughing I meant SC joint.

I see what you did. However one major difference. I am in Jacksonville and you are not. I stated a while back I would be. I am. Will be at this weeks game.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

He doesn't need to go on IR. Just let him rest comfortably and then bring him back when he's ready to go.

If we're that afraid of the guy getting hurt again then we're only delaying the inevitable.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I see what you did. However one major difference. I am in Jacksonville and you are not. I stated a while back I would be. I am. Will be at this weeks game.

....what in the hell are you talking about?... :blink: 

Quote:When we drafted him, I didn't like the pick, and mentioned that his slight build would likely cause him to be injury prone at this level. 

Its ok, just another instance that I was initially bashed and ultimately wound up correct. It seems to happen all the time. 
Jerry Rice   6'2", 200 lbs

Shorts        6'0", 202 lbs

Those "slight build" guys just never seem to work out.  Laughing

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Holy cow can we just win one game then I don't care how many players we IR. Sorry I just don't want this off-season to introduce the Jaguars as the "winless" Jags.

No pain, no gain.

He is trying to earn a big payday in the near future.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

It never stops with you.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

The OP just doesn't like Cecil. He has missed one game to injury so far.

If this were week 12 or 13 I might agree with you or if it were a more serious injury that was going to keep him out a sure 6-8+ weeks. However it's too early to put him on IR.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 12:32 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Jerry Rice   6'2", 200 lbs

Shorts        6'0", 202 lbs

Those "slight build" guys just never seem to work out.  Laughing

the slight build was referring to Ace Sanders, sherlock. 

Quote:The OP just doesn't like Cecil. He has missed one game to injury so far.
He wanted us to cut him last year in training camp

Quote:the slight build was referring to Ace Sanders, sherlock. 

When the original intent of your thread doesn't succeed as you'd hoped, you do the Bar Stool Diva Shuffle, finding another target to go after.  Either way, you're still laughably desperate for attention. 

Quote:His slight build makes his head more vulnerable? Please, explain this to me Dr. Mad Dog.

He bought this up during his memorable 'ZOMGZ we drafted a small wr in the 4th wer turribul' thread a few months ago. Everyone told him he was wrong using facts and reasoning and then pointed and laughed at him for a little while and he dropped it.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.