Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Steelers 2018 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread***

(01-14-2018, 01:39 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Is Romo going to covers the game ?

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. Romo did yesterdays game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-14-2018, 01:39 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Is Romo going to covers the game ?

Nope, Dan Fouts.

(01-14-2018, 12:30 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Good luck. Believe me, you will be playing the refs as much as you’ll be playing the Steelers. NFL doesn’t want Titans or Jags moving on. I’m still pissed about last night. They were the better team, but man those calls were atrocious. Game changing calls imo. Good luck.

Ah, so Nashvillian gets us started. 

Might as well get your whining about the refs in now, avoid the rush.

Also your conspiracy theories. No game is complete without them

Sure - the NFL wouldn't want a young, up and coming team v. The Dynasty. It's all pre-arrainged. Might as well not even watch.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

It's almost game time Jaguar Fans. Let's bring home this W...

NH3...
"AZANE"

CBS has pretty much crowned the Steelers as victors who must overcome this minor annoyance at the hands of the Jaguars earlier in the season.

Release the Kraken!
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Playing for Shazier. Game over for jags,, just forfeit.

I'm looking forward to a truly epic game.

Jags win 24-21.
'02

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 01:53 PM by homebiscuit.)

(01-14-2018, 01:50 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Playing for Shazier.  Game over for jags,, just forfeit.

You sure do post a lot for a 14-year-old.

I love when they say teams are playing for some feel good story. We have beat each team this year that has done it. Texans, Bills, and now...
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-14-2018, 01:50 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Playing for Shazier.  Game over for jags,, just forfeit.

Posts like this is why we have the downvote option.

(01-14-2018, 01:51 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'm looking forward to a truly epic game.

Jags win 24-21.

I doubt either team gets to 20. The loser score will be a single digit.

Thumbs Up 

Paralysis Intimidation doesn't work in Duval Lil Man...
"AZANE"

(01-14-2018, 01:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 01:51 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'm looking forward to a truly epic game.

Jags win 24-21.

I doubt either team gets to 20. The loser score will be a single digit.

I think it will be a lot like the Philly Vs Atlanta game. Low scoring defensive chess match.

Hopefully the refs call a fair game. I don’t want to hear “after the review, the runner crossed the goaline, was forced out of the end zone and crossed the plain again. The Steelers will now attempt the first of two Point after attempts.”

Oh it's playoff time!!!

Let's go Jags!!

Jags fans.
We did it.
One year turn around. .....
I (we) Waited a long time for this...
Best Sunday in years for me!

Win or lose, I don’t don’t think many of us expected this. Here we go! GO JAGS!

Am I the only one that thinks the Jags are going to straight up b-slap these Steelers?
[Image: giphy.gif]

LETS GOOOO JAGS! DUUUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLL!