Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm not watching the Super Bowl.

nope, not watching.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2018, 06:43 AM)Patriot71 Wrote: lol The Patriots wreck Duval.

Cheating. Just pieces of crap. Like everyone in Boston.

Yeah it’s sad how most patriots fans can not admit the officiating was BS. Tom Brady is the Hulk Hogan of our time.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 11:28 AM by Patriot71.)

(01-24-2018, 10:31 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:43 AM)Patriot71 Wrote: lol The Patriots wreck Duval.

Cheating. Just pieces of crap. Like everyone in Boston.
Actually most of the people in Boston and New England are really nice. It's no different than Jacksonville.

(01-22-2018, 04:35 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: My Wife and I were in Foxborough for the game. Had a great time. We got jobbed by the refs, some Pats fans were complaining they didn't want to win that way. I'll find something else to do that weekend. [BLEEP] them.

So it sounds like the New England [BLEEP] were really nice to you? How did that happen? Try going to Buffalo or Philly to watch your team play...let me know how it goes.

(01-24-2018, 11:24 AM)Patriot71 Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 10:31 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Cheating. Just pieces of crap. Like everyone in Boston.
Actually all most of the people in Boston and New England are really nice. It's no different than Jacksonville.

Yeah let’s not get into bashing a city. Boston is wonderful.

(01-24-2018, 11:28 AM)Wildcard Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 11:24 AM)Patriot71 Wrote: Actually all most of the people in Boston and New England are really nice. It's no different than Jacksonville.

You ever been there? There's a reason they're called Massholes by everyone else in the region.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 12:13 PM by Patriot71.)

(01-24-2018, 11:31 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 11:28 AM)Wildcard Wrote: Yeah let’s not get into bashing a city. Boston is wonderful.

You ever been there? There's a reason they're called Massholes by everyone else in the region.

Masshole came from the driving habits. It's been around for many decades. You see bumper sticker’s everyday. We sell them to tourist. It's not an insult. Mainer's are called Maniacs etc.

(01-24-2018, 11:28 AM)Wildcard Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 11:24 AM)Patriot71 Wrote: Actually all most of the people in Boston and New England are really nice. It's no different than Jacksonville.

Thank you. It is as are most of its people.

I went to a game in Foxborough once (back when Garrard was QB) and the fans treated me well. I have also visited the city and found it very pleasant. I have no problem with the city or the fans by and large.

I will watch and will dig out any article of clothing I have that is green and wear it. On Superbowl Sunday, I will be an Eagles fan.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I’m so soured on the NFL after that game. No way I’m supporting this bs product and watching. I’ve sadly had thoughts of throwing the towel in all together. That game hurt me!

(01-25-2018, 09:14 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I will watch and will dig out any article of clothing I have that is green and wear it. On Superbowl Sunday, I will be an Eagles fan.

This is my approach. The Eagles have as good, or maybe better, DLine than the Jaguars. I want them to beat the Patriots, and think they can.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018, 11:42 AM by maheo30.)

I won't be watching because it is the pats/eagles. The pats are just boring. I don't watch them for the same reason I don't watch bama. I want to see someone new. I'll be rooting for the pats as I don't want to see philly fan get a ship. Not those fans.

(01-25-2018, 10:06 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 09:14 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I will watch and will dig out any article of clothing I have that is green and wear it. On Superbowl Sunday, I will be an Eagles fan.

This is my approach. The Eagles have as good, or maybe better, DLine than the Jaguars. I want them to beat the Patriots, and think they can.

IF it’s a fairly officiated game...I’m not watching because I’m not interested in a sport that lacks integrity.

Vegas actually has a betting line on penalties. Patriots over/under is currently 5.5.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-21-2018, 08:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I'll be honest. I'm not gonna watch it either. Some of those calls were just like.......huh??

How? Those PI calls were the difference maker.

I’all agree the first one was questionable. However I don’t know how you blame a ten point lead in the 4th on a 2nd quarter call? As for the other PI? Last I checked grabbing someone from the neck before the ball arrives was not legal. Maybe I missed that part in the rule book.

I guess the crowd who really believes Jags lost because of the refs is the same that argues about bringing Bortles back and not signing Smith or Cousins, for example. You guys want to win a title or not? Then sign a QB who isn’t afraid to throw in the 4th with a ten point lead. There’s only so many gadget plays you can run per game.

(01-29-2018, 01:33 PM)daspenguin Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I'll be honest. I'm not gonna watch it either. Some of those calls were just like.......huh??

How? Those PI calls were the difference maker.

I’all agree the first one was questionable. However I don’t know how you blame a ten point lead in the 4th on a 2nd quarter call? As for the other PI? Last I checked grabbing someone from the neck before the ball arrives was not legal. Maybe I missed that part in the rule book.

I guess the crowd who really believes Jags lost because of the refs is the same that argues about bringing Bortles back and not signing Smith or Cousins, for example. You guys want to win a title or not? Then sign a QB who isn’t afraid to throw in the 4th with a ten point lead. There’s only so many gadget plays you can run per game.
Lol  really dude?? They won by 4, that pi led to 6. Pretty easy math.

Why would anyone watch it after this season happened?

Great video about how rigged this season was:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/12361849...213677329/

This will be the first super bowl I will not watch in like 20 years just not interested in the slightest.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 08:18 AM by Jags.)

I’m well over the loss in the AFCCG.  But I have ZERO desire to watch the Patriots in another super bowl.  Idk what to make of the ‘rigged’ claims.  Had any other team but the patriots advanced to the super bowl I’d watch it like I normally do. usually the SB feels like an event.  Maybe it’s because the Jags almost made it and my football cravings have been satisfied and don’t care to watch another game the Jaguars could/should have been in.

I will watch most of it.

That being said every waking second of it will have me picturing the Jaguars facing the Eagles. It's like a wound that gets aggravated any time there is a mention of football until September.
No pain, no gain.