Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson comment.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 11:37 AM by Mowerguy.)

Circumstances kept me from renewing ST this year after several years of six packs and season tickets.

I actually thought they'd have a great season and tickets would be too expensive in 2017.

Before, each year, I always bought a couple single game tickets all the way back to the beginning.

It used to be a treat.....even when we lost we fought hard. 

First Coughlin was booed, then DelRio and the 3 yards and a cloud of dust era. Booed.

We suffered through the years weaver wanted to sell the team so things stayed stagnant.

Malarkey came and went....booed.

New owner, new coaches, new players, new optimism.

Same old Jaguars.

Please Khan, I think you have the desire for a team that even when they lose plays football, I know you have the vision and I know you have the money.

Make some moves and get this team back on track.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What I see is: Throw iot at Arob- right at the chest or breadbasket, and 50/50 he will drop it. Throw it our of his reach? and he can circus catch the ball. Maybe that is a mechanic that can be worked on- throw the ball three feet to Arobs left or right- and we'll se some connections.

Quote:What I see is: Throw iot at Arob- right at the chest or breadbasket, and 50/50 he will drop it. Throw it our of his reach? and he can circus catch the ball. Maybe that is a mechanic that can be worked on- throw the ball three feet to Arobs left or right- and we'll se some connections.

Bortles probably tried to throw it 3 feet higher but missed and hit him in the chest accidentally

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Players are human and allowed to get frustrated. I give Jags players extra credit for even having to deal with that jerkface Gus.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Players are human and allowed to get frustrated. I give Jags players extra credit for even having to deal with that jerkface Gus.

But they all love him. The mentality this team has stems from Gus.

Quote:Bortles probably tried to throw it 3 feet higher but missed and hit him in the chest accidentally

He was aiming for the Bud Lite sign, or so I hear.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Yall trippin. Freedom of speech. I don't have a problem whatsoever about what he said. the whole offense is playing bad.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We criticize players on this team all day everyday. Then we start crying when they criticize us. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Quote:We criticize players on this team all day everyday. Then we start crying when they criticize us. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

This.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

If he enjoys playing at Wembley more than Everbank then I don't see the problem with him saying that?

A-Rob = MSW.

Quote:We criticize players on this team all day everyday. Then we start crying when they criticize us. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Why don't they put up and shut up and stick it to us fans.  Hey you want to have a bunker mentality and think the lines, plans and ability of your coach is normal in the NFL then prove this shtick works.  These guys are in for a rough 2017 season when the Gus bus is gone.  Someone is going to come in here and demand performance and start benching people and getting accountability. 

I feel so stupid for blowing off Gus comments in 2014 and 2015 about results not mattering.  We got the nanny state in our locker room.  There is an attitude in that locker room that is awful.  These comments from players were there last year as well.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Hey Allen how about catch balls that hit you right in the hand, and you wont get boo'ed

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Why don't they put up and shut up and stick it to us fans.  Hey you want to have a bunker mentality and think the lines, plans and ability of your coach is normal in the NFL then prove this shtick works.  These guys are in for a rough 2017 season when the Gus bus is gone.  Someone is going to come in here and demand performance and start benching people and getting accountability. 

I feel so stupid for blowing off Gus comments in 2014 and 2015 about results not mattering.  We got the nanny state in our locker room.  There is an attitude in that locker room that is awful.  These comments from players were there last year as well.

That's the thing. They know damn well when they're playing in Jax and they make a good catch they know they can hear the crowd cheering like crazy, so they should also know that when they don't make the catch there isn't going to be cheering and could possibly be booing so why in the hell do they have to take to social media to show their displeasure when they should already know whats coming to them from gameday? 

The players take to social media because they believe the hype from the coach and that the fans are stupid and don't know X's and O's.  Their are numerous instances where they have outwardly complained about the fans.  Heck this isn't a Jacksonville thing, RELAX was the comment from Aaron Rodgers.

I'm old and getting older.  My connection to the team is this Message Board and NFL Sunday Ticket.  I think following athletes inflates fan disagreements.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:The players take to social media because they believe the hype from the coach and that the fans are stupid and don't know X's and O's.  Their are numerous instances where they have outwardly complained about the fans.  Heck this isn't a Jacksonville thing, RELAX was the comment from Aaron Rodgers.

I'm old and getting older.  My connection to the team is this Message Board and NFL Sunday Ticket.  I think following athletes inflates fan disagreements.

I'm glad I'm not an athlete in the locker room following Gus' bs right now because I'd feel like a complete [BLEEP].

it's all falling apart now.. when players are stupid enough to complain about the boo's at their home stadium when they have done nothing to produce wins on the football field, you know the problem is bigger than even first thought

[BLEEP] robinson and catch the ball how about that?  We wouldn't boo if we hadn't had the worst NFL team the last decade.  Why dont you stop dropping balls?  This fanbase is just as fast to call you a top 5 WR in the league and defend you against anyone we talk too when you are performing, but don't for a second think you can start playing like you currently are and for us to just accept it.

My god this franchise doesn't even deserve a team to be honest

Hahah I love it. While I disagree with A-Rob, I love the dig.

I'm not liking this rhetoric from our players. They hatin on the fans recently. We want you to succeed, we pay good money to go to games, we have been a struggling franchise for several years. We have the RIGHT to be frustrated.

Our support is us going to games, buying your jerseys. It's a two way street, YOU guys have to start meeting us 50%

He's frustrated. I get it. Take it in stride just knowing change is right around the corner. Maybe he should've bitten his tongue but maybe we need to grow tougher skin as fans as well and not let petty comments get our panties in a wad. If/when the team starts winning again all will be forgotten.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Never giving up my season tickets unless the team moves.

And when that happens the family will be leaving Jax as well.

We are fortunate to have a football team here.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.