Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

Expecting Jared Cook to have a big day for the Packers. Any reason why I shouldn't?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Expecting Jared Cook to have a big day for the Packers. Any reason why I shouldn't?

It's finally here.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Expecting Jared Cook to have a big day for the Packers. Any reason why I shouldn't?

Myles Jack hopefully playing in nickel.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Billick and Michael Robinson both picked Jax to win today.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I live in MD now and the game is on Fox! This is awesome!

Packers suck and anyone who has them as their second favorite team is a loser! Wooooooo!

Packers add David Bakhtiari to injury report as questionable

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...stionable/

Quote:I feel like a dog who has been beaten so many times he cowers in the corner. After so many seasons of pain, I can't get my hopes up any more. I am anticipating pain, depression.

Same here. The sinking feeling of yet another season of despair and frustration will hit in the third quarter when our gassed defense is being pushed towards the end zone and our offensive line struggles to keep Bortles alive and uninjured. As I stated in this thread earlier, this game will mark the beginning of the end for Gus Bradley.

The good thing about pessimism is there is no place to go but up.

HUGE game next week for the team. Will set tone for season and Gus future.

Every game now could be the biggest win of gus bradleys career. I don't think he'll be inspiring the fan base but I hope.I'm wrong.

It's taking forever to just get to 11:00
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I want to go on record now saying The Jags will beat the Packers.

I'm not very confident in the Packers ability to generate a pass rush. I know they are moving Matthews back outside to address that, I just don't believe it will be enough.

Without a pass rush BB will be able to drop bombs to the Allen boys & go toe to toe with the Pack on offense. I think the Jags have enough to edge out the Packers at home.
ImATexan

Quote:I want to go on record now saying The Jags will beat the Packers.

I'm not very confident in the Packers ability to generate a pass rush. I know they are moving Matthews back outside to address that, I just don't believe it will be enough.

Without a pass rush BB will be able to drop bombs to the Allen boys & go toe to toe with the Pack on offense. I think the Jags have enough to edge out the Packers at home.

Have you seen this o-line?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

What time is everybody heading out

Quote:Expecting Jared Cook to have a big day for the Packers. Any reason why I shouldn't?

Poz is doomed

Seen plenty of packer jerseys driving around this morning. Hope the stadium is at least 70/30 Jags...

Quote:Seen plenty of packer jerseys driving around this morning. Hope the stadium is at least 70/30 Jags...

My guess is bandwagon transplants.

Quote:@RapSheet #Jaguars RB Chris Ivory (calf) is expected to play, but not receive his full compliment of snaps. TJ Yeldon may start in his place.

This could hurt us.

T.J. Yeldon has always been at  the top of our depth chart. That is a weird tweet.

Quote:"Partly cloudy skies at 84 degrees, feels like 94 degrees is the game forecast inside EverBank Field, for this afternoon's 1:05 Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 5% precipitation, 7% humidity, and west/southwest winds at 4 miles per hour"

Ummmmmmm...... I think the bot needs to update Weather Bug.

The bot knows nothing about spring/fall time changes and weather forecasts. In Easter Daylight Time the temperature will be over 90 degrees this afternoon and a lot more humid than 7 percent.

Quote:I hope y'all going to the game too. This one is big.

I hope you realize not all board members can get there.

Quote:Man. I just saw the NFL Network piece on the game. Packers have 2 wide receivers injured and like 3 other guys, safety and offensive tackle among them....

Who are the players?

Quote:I live in MD now and the game is on Fox! This is awesome!

Packers suck and anyone who has them as their second favorite team is a loser! Wooooooo!

Are you a Packers hater?

Quote:T.J. Yeldon has always been at the top of our depth chart. That is a weird tweet.

The bot knows nothing about spring/fall time changes and weather forecasts. In Easter Daylight Time the temperature will be over 90 degrees this afternoon and a lot more humid than 7 percent.

I hope you realize not all board members can get there.

Who are the players?

Are you a Packers hater?
Nope. Jags fan. There's a difference.

Quote:Seen plenty of Packer jerseys driving around this morning. Hope the stadium is at least 70/30 Jags...

80/20 would be better.