Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Colts Gameday***

The Jaguars have been picked for the Super Bowl by many. Let’s hope that pass rush is improved.

Where’s my boy Swagnew! I hope he scores today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2023, 12:35 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: I hope this pass rush delivers against this rookie. Time to see if all the hype matches the talk.

Time to walk that talk.

Truth 

Walker and Allen's "step up" year starts today. 

I'm feeling optimistic about Caldwell's ramped up blitz scheme too. We may not see a ton of it today vs a mobile QB, while reporters that attended the camp practices were instructed not to give away too much info on this, they raved about what they saw the defense practicing in that regard.

this is the start of a magical year I can feel it
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-10-2023, 12:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 12:35 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: I hope this pass rush delivers against this rookie. Time to see if all the hype matches the talk.

Time to walk that talk.

Truth 

Walker and Allen's "step up" year starts today. 

I'm feeling optimistic about Caldwell's ramped up blitz scheme too. We may not see a ton of it today vs a model QB, while reporters that attended the camp practices were instructed not to give away too much info on this, they raved about what they saw the defense practicing in that regard.

Lots of things to watch for today. Has Lloyd got better? How's the secondary? How many carries does Tank get? How does Ridley look and fit in? How does the Oline hold up?

Lot of good stuff to see today.

LETS [BLEEP] GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The crowd ERUPTED for AR5..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 12:57 PM by Caldrac.)

https://footballscoop.com/news/nfl-chang...bs-afc-nfc

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

So crazy seeing AFC games on FOX. Feels weird.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-10-2023, 12:23 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: We winning this one.  Probably in blow out fashion.  

That will be great.  I'm in a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Colts fan just sat at the table next to us.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-10-2023, 12:44 PM)The MarleyJag Wrote: Got butterflies. This is the first season in awhile with these kinds of expectations. Time is here.

Same, had them all morning! I hope this team is what we think they are.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

DUUUUUVAAALLLLLLLLLLL

It's Game Time of 2023. Let's Get It Jaguars.

Duuuuuuuuuuvalllllll...

NH3...
"AZANE"

WHERE YALL AT??? DUUUUUVVVAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

LETS GO JAGUARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON JAGS!!

(09-10-2023, 12:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: The crowd ERUPTED for AR5..

I expect AR to make some jaw dropping plays today in the good sense but mostly in the bad. I expect at least a couple of turnovers but he may break a few long runs on us. We’ll need to keep him in the pocket as much as possible.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

My favorite season of the year is Football! Let's go! DUUUUVALLLL! (I'm excited. Lol).

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

(09-10-2023, 12:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: The crowd ERUPTED for AR5..

And that will be the extent of their celebrations today - the pregame cheer.

I'm ready to steamroll teams we should be... And it starts with the clots today.

It's finally here.

Lets [BLEEP] Gooooooooooooo

Happy season boys and girls. Happy to be back with you all for another. Hopefully this isn't another 2008 or 2018...
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Let's Go!!!