Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Colts Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 04:16 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 8 times in total.)

Here we go! It’s Gameday.

The Jaguars are traveling to Indianapolis for a week 1 divisional game inside of Lucas Oil Stadium.

Jaguars All-Time record vs Colts is 17 wins and 27 losses. Kickoff time will be 1:00 PM EST. The game will be televised on FOX with  Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma.

Rookie quarterback Anthony Richardson will be making his professional debut.

The Jaguars are favored by 4.5 points. The Colts are coming off a 4-12-1 season.

The Jaguars are coming off of a 9-8 season and are looking to make it back to the playoffs for a second straight season. Led by Pro Bowl QB Trevor Lawrence who is coming off a 4100 yard passing season.

Calvin Ridley will be making his Jaguars debut as he enters his 5th season. Ridley has one 1,000 yard season which came back in 2020. Ridley is ranked as the 19th WR in fantasy for PPR and Standard leagues.

Over on defense, Trevon Walker will be entering his 2nd season and will be looking to improve on his rookie season with 3.5 sacks. The word on the street is he’s physically stronger after his 1st full offseason since being selected number 1 overall last season.

Foye Oluokun will be looking to lead the NFL in tackles for the 3rd consecutive season.

Rookie Safety Antonio Johnson has been ruled out with a hamstring, along with rookie DE Tyler Lacy. DT DeVon Hamilton has been placed on Injured Reserve.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 05:55 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

The hype is ripe. We haven't exactly done great there lately or in the past. Hoping we are poised and locked in for 60 minutes. I hope we can rattle their rookie early. We should be up for the game, in Doug I trust. The offense should be able to control the day against what is a really porous Colts defense, but they are playing at home so we need to take the crowd out of it early.

yeaaa buddy

My bold prediction for game today.   Jags will be loseing 13-3  at the half.   Adustsments will be made at halftime,and jags will explode seconed half to whoop colts 34 to 13.  the colts td comes at garbage time.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Let's do it I I can't wait!!!!!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

So ready for this season to start!
Let the big Cat feast on horsemeat!

GO JAGS!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Already had the Jags in some parlays. Put the rest of my money on the Jags today. Going All in today. Have to win this one

They’re gonna lose.

(09-10-2023, 08:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: They’re gonna lose.

Want to put some money on it?  This is the beginning or a ner era.

(09-10-2023, 07:26 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: My bold prediction for game today.   Jags will be loseing 13-3  at the half.   Adustsments will be made at halftime,and jags will explode seconed half to whoop colts 34 to 13.  the colts td comes at garbage time.

Is there garbage time in the first half of games now?

(09-10-2023, 09:02 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 08:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: They’re gonna lose.

Want to put some money on it?  This is the beginning or a ner era.

They is the clots.

I won’t be missing a game this year for the first time since I moved.  Invested in Sunday Ticket.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-10-2023, 09:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:02 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Want to put some money on it?  This is the beginning or a ner era.

They is the clots.

Exactly my point

(09-10-2023, 09:28 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I won’t be missing a game this year for the first time since I moved.  Invested in Sunday Ticket.

Nice

What's the rate on that with the new YouTube deal?

(09-10-2023, 09:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:28 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I won’t be missing a game this year for the first time since I moved.  Invested in Sunday Ticket.

Nice

I got mine for 250 as soon as it was announced. I think it’s 340 at the moment.

I live in MD and already had YTTV so it was an easy decision for me.

(09-10-2023, 09:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: They is the clots.

Exactly my point

He was predicting a Jags win, dude

"they" = indy
"we" = Jags

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 09:43 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Nice

As a longtime DirecTv customer, I was given Sunday Ticket for free a lot of years. I’m going to miss having it.

(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Exactly my point

"they" = indy
"we" = Jags

Yes. We’re gonna kick their [BLEEP].

(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Nice

Not bad

I'd consider it if I wasn't already throwing money at season tickets. 

This year - if I'm out of broadcast area during away games I'll usually be near my second job which includes a bar/restaurant with 36 TVs , a 12 foot video wall and an open tab under my name, so I should be good. 

I've got to get up there today at noon for some business, so I'll just stay and watch the game there. 

Broadcast map for the games here:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-c...info-2023/

We are on FOX today, not CBS. CBS is no longer exclusive with AFC games.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 09:45 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Exactly my point

"they" = indy
"we" = Jags

Ok, I guess I read it wrong because I just got off the Colts site lol.   Most think they gonna win

(09-10-2023, 09:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I got mine for 250 as soon as it was announced. I think it’s 340 at the moment.

As a longtime DirecTv customer, I was given Sunday Ticket for free a lot of years. I’m going to miss having it.

(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: He was predicting a Jags win, dude

"they" = indy
"we" = Jags

My bad,  agreed

(09-10-2023, 09:44 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: He was predicting a Jags win, dude

"they" = indy
"we" = Jags

Ok, I guess I read it wrong because I just got off the Colts site lol.   Most think they gonna win

(09-10-2023, 09:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: As a longtime DirecTv customer, I was given Sunday Ticket for free a lot of years. I’m going to miss having it.

My bad,  agreed

No problem. I’m confident we’ll win this game handily. There’s always that Jaguars skepticism baked in, but I’m not worried about this game. As a matter of fact, it’s going to be a statement game heading into the KC showdown.