Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan interview with a funny quote: "Like taking a punter in the third round. That had a profound effect on m...

Quote:Tell me, pirky. How is a misquote plagiarism? Aren't those two completely different concepts?

Nope.

Quote:Somebody call the WAAAAAHmbulance. You've been proven wrong on the internet, and everybody saw it! Cry some more!

Yet for the biggest irony of all... I'll quote myself:

"If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you.  I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight."
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jerard referenced mularkey and put it in quotes.

Hardly plagiarism.

Grasping at straws I see

Are some of you really that uneducated about the difference between paraphrasing vs quoting?

Or is that really what the lowest of intellect (such as yourself) have sunk us to?

Thanks in advance for pushing us to Idiocracy.  Sorry I wasn't just keeping it real enough for you.  (real stupid)

Quote:Are some of you really that uneducated about the difference between paraphrasing vs quoting?

Or is that really what the lowest of intellect (such as yourself) have sunk us to?

Thanks in advance for pushing us to Idiocracy. Sorry I wasn't just keeping it real enough for you. (real stupid)

Ok sparky, I didn't realize I was writing my thesis again. I could have sworn I was on an internet message board. I concede defeat. You are the epitome of higher intellect.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 09:26 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:Are some of you really that uneducated about the difference between paraphrasing vs quoting?

Thanks in advance for pushing us to Idiocracy. Sorry I wasn't just keeping it real enough for you. (real stupid)
Don't be upset because jerrard made you look like a dumb [BLEEP].

How did jerrard take someone else's work and pass it off as his own? Please mr smart [BLEEP] do explain.

Stupid is as stupid does.

No thesis necessary.  Just one single line.

Quote:Don't be upset because jerrard made you look like a dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Sorry that you and your kind look like douche bags for what I actually said.

Since you have the IQ of a rock, I'll remind you...

"If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you.  I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight."

But then, you've already proven your inability to admit defeat.

The problem is the quote, fool.  Not the attitude.  But then, your sour attitude and intellectual deficiencies are infamous around these parts.

Quote:Sorry that you and your kind look like [BAD WORD REMOVED] bags for what I actually said.

"If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you. I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight."

The problem is the quote, fool. Not the attitude. But then, your sour attitude and intellectual deficiencies are infamous around these parts.

Lol blah blah blah. Go cry to FBT about it.

Quote:Lol blah blah blah. Go cry to FBT about it.

#bodied

Quote:Sorry that you and your kind look like [BAD WORD REMOVED] bags for what I actually said.

"If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you. I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight."

The problem is the quote, fool. Not the attitude. But then, your sour attitude and intellectual deficiencies are infamous around these parts.

Calm down, buddy. Your first mistake is thinking your "respect" for me means anything at all. I will continue to quote articles as I please. What are you gonna do? Flunk me? Hahahaha
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 09:40 PM by Joe.)

Quote:#bodied
If you are above the age of 22 you should punch yourself in the balls for using a hashtag.

Did you learn that term from your 18 year old nephew?

Quote:Calm down, buddy. Your first mistake is thinking your "respect" for me means anything at all. I will continue to quote articles as I please. What are you gonna do? Flunk me? Hahahaha

No, they will ban you dude, or send you warnings. You know the scary extra lipided urns have their tribunal.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 10:19 PM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:That's the power of "if"...

As in "if" you could afford to own a home instead of renting shantys on Dignan or Confederate Point...

Pirk can you see how you look right now?? You cant win a debate or prove any good point, so you look up personal information on someone to make you look better.. Im sure its something wrong with renting and having a roof over your head too... You should come count the bullets i have in the closet, since you wanna pull up living residence... [BLEEP] Stalker! Lol Pirk just kill yoself!

On most message boards I've been on, Moderators are the most experienced, logical and intelligent posters who get promoted.

Why it seems to be the opposite here, I'll just never know.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 10:37 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

LMFAO i love this thread. Just for the sake of cringe... 

“And hold, hold for extra points,” Mularkey said. “If you want to write about him, he’s a really good holder for extra points and field goals, and he just so happens to be a difference-maker when it comes to punting.”

Mike M

Edit: Woops.  

A smart owner hires the right people to do the job, and doesn't interfere unless the business requires him to fire personnel at the top for failure.  The question is will he fire GM Dave Caldwell should the team not win say 7 games this year, or continue to have faith in the process of success with him at the helm.  I am rooting for Dave Caldwell & Gus Bradley but at the same time if the team continues only to get another 4 wins again this year changes should occur with the both of them.

Quote:Ok sparky, I didn't realize I was writing my thesis again. I could have sworn I was on an internet message board. I concede defeat. You are the epitome of higher intellect.

[Image: dont_give_up3_square_sticker_3_x_3.jpg?h...&width=225]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 11:15 PM by jagforlife85.)

Quote:On most message boards I've been on, Moderators are the most experienced, logical and intelligent posters who get promoted.

The moderator "title" has gotten to their heads, so pathetic. These guys have too big of an ego (that comes from insecurity) to admit their wrong, whenever you resort to taking personal shots on someone on a message board, it's usually a sign of weakness.

Quote:On most message boards I've been on, Moderators are the most experienced, logical and intelligent posters who get promoted.

[Image: lLDiFzP.jpg]

Lol
Shock the world

Firstly...pirkster...just stop dude, please. You are already eyeball deep and you just keep shoveling deeper. Let this one go, you lost. Just. Stop.

Now, we've all been wrong before, I was super excited for Gabbert(and other bust). But even if Anger was the best punter in the history of the NFL, there was soo many other (more important) positions that needed an upgrade. But hey, that was probably the straw that did it for Gene, so I support it now with a bit of hindsight Wink