Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just so you all know!

Have some faith man. You were let down because the Jags won 1 less game than you expected. Blame that on Myers, he cost us 1 or 2 games. I'm by far a football guru, really didn't pay attention to detail with the sport until last year. I've always cheered on the Jags, and I knew when they were going to lose too as it was expected because I was optimistic that they sucked, and then we had some let downs. All the naysayers wants the team to leave town because they expected a 100% turn around from previous seasons.  With the new additions and if injuries don't plague like they have the last few years, I believe we will be 8-8 +/-1

7-9 if they let us down

8-8 realistically

9-7 if they shock us 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Have some faith man. You were let down because the Jags won 1 less game than you expected. Blame that on Myers, he cost us 1 or 2 games. I'm by far a football guru, really didn't pay attention to detail with the sport until last year. I've always cheered on the Jags, and I knew when they were going to lose too as it was expected because I was optimistic that they sucked, and then we had some let downs. All the naysayers wants the team to leave town because they expected a 100% turn around from previous seasons. With the new additions and if injuries don't plague like they have the last few years, I believe we will be 8-8 +/-1

7-9 if they let us down

8-8 realistically

9-7 if they shock us

You're 1-2 games too optimistic. Aim low and hope for the best @wearejaguars.

I expect around a 7 win season and to still be in the playoff hunt in the last month of the regular season.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

I expect this team to get 11 wins at the very least.

[Image: aqua-lemonade.jpg]

Quote:you have bad timing.  impeccable optimism during their terrible years and now down and pessimistic when there's legitimate hope for the immediate future.

well a lot of it is the attention Jags are getting. a lot of the NFL Anleysts are saying jags will win the division,and a even predicting jags to make playoffs. ussalley when a team is given that kind of attention that team crashes or had the worst luck ever in nfl history with injurys.  They all are talking to good about the jags which spells doom for a team.    

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:"so close to literally never coming back to this forum."

Please... be a man of your word.

Seriously? What exactly do you add, skitch?

I'm going to go with 6/7 wins. We have tougher games this year than last and our division is slightly stronger than last year bar the Colts.

ok heres whats going on withme right now. I feel the team really let me down last season. I said 6-10. what do they do they go 5-11.I seemed to of lost my team sprirt after last years dispointminet. Has anyone seen it? 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I expect this team to get 11 wins at the very least.

[Image: aqua-lemonade.jpg]

TEALecstatic!

To be fair a legit gripe would be that Seattle finished with the 2nd overall Defense last season yet Jaguars after three years of Gus Bradley's era only finished 24th overall (sure the DC was fired because of it by why did it take so long for Gus to fire the guy)?  It does make you wonder if Gus or even Todd Wash really had anything to do with Seattle's Defensive success... this draft & this year they have to prove that they did but simply lacked the talent to show it.

Hopefully the Defense gets better this year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybj58uIfYIw

TJ Yeldon watch at 1:19

oh yeah don't forget the Free Agent signed Chris Ivory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEpz4m4hq0

watch 1:40

and of course D-Rob/shoelace gets some reps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOqiriyWg9A

29 secs in was a nice view

oh yeah one of the guys I enjoyed watching in preseason... will be back to compete..

Corey Grant at 1:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cajbpkPwThA

The team has Jonas Gray too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PckpQ6WZ2xk

I really don't think Running back is a concern in this years draft (as long as they draft Tunsil & Center Ryan the offense will be complete)!