Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Jaguars GM?

Quote:You're such a Girl ... everyone knows you draft Payton What first.

I would have already drafted Peyton and then Tom as back up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I would have already drafted Peyton and then Tom as back up.

Hey, stop showing off.

My mock draft was to take JJ Brady, then Payton What, and then we trade back down, then up again to steal Tom Mannyzel in the bottom of the ninth round pick area of the draft.

Quote:Hey, stop showing off.

My mock draft was to take JJ Brady, then Payton What, and then we trade back down, then up again to steal Tom Mannyzel in the bottom of the ninth round pick area of the draft.

Oh my! 9th round?! Genius

Quote:Oh my! 9th round?! Genius

Was like 11?

So my Dad said, I think.  His memory was failing ... or mine.

Or was it 14 rounds?

Maybe we should ask the men if they know.

Quote:Or was it 14 rounds?

Maybe we should ask the men if they know.

I think at one time is was 12 rounds, but that was a loong time ago!

you know i came on here and kinda bad mouthed the original poster who was just bringing some fun to the board and I'm sorry about that.  On the other hand why would you want to be the next GM to a seemingly cursed team.  I want to be the senior writer!  Of course more in the Vic style than the Johnny O style

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

In 2010, I really really wanted Earl Thomas. 2011 I wanted Nick Fairley. I wanted to trade up for Ryan Mallett in the 2nd = FAIL. 2012 I wanted Blackmon = FAIL. 2013 I don't remember. 2014 Khalil Mack and trade up for Derek Carr. 2015 Cooper, Darby, Coleman.
New signature because HIGH SCORE found the periodic table offensive. Pathetic LOL

I don't need to look back on my "mock" drafts to know how stoopid I am. I do plenty of other stuff that makes it obvious.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Lol I found my mock drafts and thought it would be fun to talk about with people. Didn't know people would come after me. But oh well...
In this forum, if you introduce yourself by your first name, you better have an hour long, power point presentation as well as several YouTube videos, signed referrals by family and friends, the results of a polygraph, God's approval.. unsealed court documents, eye witness testimony, and your name signed in blood off one of the back pages of a Bible to prove it... otherwise you're trolling, uncredible, sinning and otherwise trying to pee in everyone's cornflakes

Don't you know this already?

Quote:In this forum, if you introduce yourself by your first name, you better have an hour long, power point presentation as well as several YouTube videos, signed referrals by family and friends, the results of a polygraph, God's approval.. unsealed court documents, eye witness testimony, and your name signed in blood off one of the back pages of a Bible to prove it... otherwise you're trolling, uncredible, sinning and otherwise trying to pee in everyone's cornflakes

Don't you know this already?
I thought it was legit and was impressed by his picks until he said "I would have picked Carr" to only have another poster dig up an old post of his saying Carr was terrible and the 5th best QB... so.......

The OP just got crushed in this thread. Sorry bud.