Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:His accuracy is an issue
Peyton's would be too with a free-runner coming right at him full speed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, that was exciting.

So Close but Yet So Far...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Gabbertesque performance from Bortles today.

Almost.

No pain, no gain.

He showed some moxie on the drive. I guess he could have put that pass half a yard shorter to give Shorts a chance to get in bounds. Tough play though.

Quote:But this team is going to magically get better next year..

[Image: 1400353448759.gif]
NOT BY MAGIC. Because we drafted the best jaguar class ever in 2014. There are budding superstars everywhere. A whole list of them, ranked and everything by their greatness.

Not really, we have Bortles,*maybe". and that's about it so far from the 2014 class for legitimate players.

The Dave and Gus show is all smoke and mirrors and pools, no substance.

Gus and Dave, Rookies themselves, playing rookies. Hopefully they will learn. But look for lots of player churn again.

It's all ran on the cheap.

Whoo, almost lost draft position with that throw. 

How many drops were there today?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I'll say it.

Wait till next year.

it's been fun.

lover all u people my fellow jags fans....

until the draft...

Cecil slid past the end zone! Would have tied the game had he been in-bounds!

It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly negative this forum is. 

I hate that third down throw. Ah well, not too bothered about the result of this one.

tough play had a free rusher coming in on a blitz had to lob it falling backwards just ran out of room.

No pain, no gain.

Glad to see the end of clod Lewis...     Bortles continues to show that he really needs to work on his arm strength and accuracy this off-season... Too many bad throws as the season went on...

Quote:Peyton's would be too with a free-runner coming right at him full speed.

I was talking about the prior play ,,, Mercedes Lewis vs a 5'10" defender?

Blake was way off

Quote:I hate that third down throw. Ah well, not too bothered about the result of this one.

You hate throwing to a 6'6" guy being covered by a 5'10" guy in single coverage? Explain please.

We the Jaguars didn't do it but get your tickets to the Playoffs Vexans...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote: Bortles continues to show that he really needs to work on his arm strength and accuracy this off-season... Too many bad throws as the season went on...

Completely agree.

It's official. Texans came from behind and defeated our Jaguars 23-17. Jacksonville finishes 3-13 in the regular season.