Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Angry yes...

but this game is a clear improvement

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Come on Tampa bay, only 2 points down!

Quote:yes

We gained zero ground in the battle for the 1st pick today. We can't even win at losing.

Quote:Why can't we do ANYTHING in the second half?
D played a full game...O was pretty nonexistent int he 2nd half and no TDs all day.

#firefisch

Quote:Angry yes...

No it wasn't.

Winning is an improvement.

That play on 3rd down was open on the left side. Right tackle was slow

Quote:the defense is Fisch's fault
No but it's Fisch's fault for putting the D in these situations.  Constantly.

first down ends it

It's almost like Fisch is trying to get fired..

Quote:Angry yes...

How is this game an improvement?????????????? ZERO TD's, ZERO sacks, Making Flacco look like Mike Vick in his prime.

Improvement????????

Monroe has to be laughing his [BLEEP] off watching Joke play today

Quote:We gained zero ground in the battle for the 1st pick today. We can't even win at losing.
Yes, because we even suck at sucking.

Quote:Defense played hard. Offense put up another goose. I legitimately feel bad for the defense.

Team who ate Firehouse subs at the half ----0

Team who made adjustments-----------------7 (so far and driving)

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It's almost like Fisch is trying to get fired..
Since last year lol

Quote:Expect this to be ignored.

huh?  Why should it be ignored...  He's right, that is BB5's call.  He should have kept it.

Just because that one play was on the player does not excuse the coaching on the offense this week...  Or any week, really.

You realize that there are alot of reasons we stink.  Rookie QB.  Attrocious O-Line, and coaching.  

How hard is this to comprehend by some of you guys?

Quote:It's almost like Fisch is trying to get fired..
I'll drive him to the airport.  Just get him the H outta here.

Could be worse....Johnny Football's final statline:  10/18  80 yds  0 Tds 2 Ints 

Quote:How is this game an improvement?????????????? ZERO TD's, ZERO sacks, Making Flacco look like Mike Vick in his prime.

Improvement????????
In all fairness, the D played solid all game

The O moved the ball, just didn't score TDs.  I blame Fisch for a lot of the terrible play calling.

At some point Bradley needs to dictate the offensive philosophy (i.e. throw in 1st down sometimes).

Quote:No but it's Fisch's fault for putting the D in these situations.  Constantly.
Agree. The players have absolutely nothing to do with anything that happens on the field.

I am just hoping that we lose to the Tacks.  We have a good chance of getting the 1st pick if we do.  

With our luck, we win a meaningless game,  the Tacks get the 1st pick, get Mariota, and now we face Luck/Mariota twice a year.