Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Second Half***

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 04:27 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars Nation!  Smile    Baltimore started the game scoring when Kamar Aiken recovered a Ravens blocked punt from the Jaguars Brian Anger for an 11-yard return for an early 7-0 Ravens lead.  Jaguars kicker Josh Scobee then  scored three straight field goals in the first half  from 53, 45, and 53 yards, but missed a 43-yarder on his fourth attempt in what would have been 12-7 Jaguars.

Jaguars defense held the Ravens offense from scoring a touchdown on their next offensive drive, and the Ravens had to settle for a 22-yard field goal from Justin Tucker to regain the  lead  10-9. Tucker later missed a field goal attempt wide left during the second quarter.  Scobee then  scored a 45-yard field goal in his fifth attempt today for our Jaguars,  with four seconds left in the first half.

Jaguars lead at halftime. Jaguars - 12, Ravens -  10.  Blake Bortles so far is 11//18 for 120 yards.

Will the Jaguars score a touchdown for the first time today in the second half and win their third game in 2014? Stay tuned, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:   ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular15

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You know, I can't help but get the feeling looking at the games today... that the people who were disappointed we took Bortles over Manziel might be right.   :teehee:

(That was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Well, right now it's half time and the Ravens are making some very good halftime adjustments and the Jags are eating Firehouse subs.

Let's see which one works out better in the 2nd half.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

As long as we dont have another 2nd half melt down we are going to win

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

please jags

60 minutes

I sure hope we win. I'm in 2nd place in our pick-ums, and this win will help me secure that standing.

'02

Quote:As long as we dont have another 2nd half melt down we are going to win

I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

good luck fred

lol @ santana moss 

Jags need to score TDs if they have any chance of winning.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I sure hope we win. I'm in 2nd place in our pick-ums, and this win will help me secure that standing.
You chose the Jags to win on a weekly pickem?

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 03:40 PM by Dockerill91.)

Saw this on a ravens board, I like!

'Purple Punishment

7 minutes ago

That jags front 7 looks like a pro bowl line lol'

Quote:I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

Lol. We know our team all too well to have any hope in the second half.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

ST coordinator will be first coordinator to be replaced. Great catch by Hurns and good performance by Blake

General NFL broadcast question:

The Browns-Bengals game is on Fox, but didnt Fox only show NFC games?

regardless of anything else i at least feel better about our chances to beat the tacks on Thursday.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Well, right now it's half time and the Ravens are making some very good halftime adjustments and the Jags are eating Firehouse subs.

Let's see which one works out better in the 2nd half.
Bradley and crew are probably jumping around the locker room like they just won the world cup.

Quote:lol @ santana moss 
 Yep, I saw that

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:ST coordinator will be first coordinator to be replaced. Great catch by Hurns and good performance by Blake

Yeah, but I gotta say that onside kick was nice.

Quote:General NFL broadcast question:

The Browns-Bengals game is on Fox, but didnt Fox only show NFC games?

I was wondering that myself as well, how did a division AFC game end up on fox?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]