Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bucs Preseason Game Thread***

Quote:What's so embarrassing about it?  He's a true fan who's out there supporting his team while you post on a message board.

So, you're not a true fan unless you attend games? That's a pretty asinine statement.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Shades of DD from Fleming.

No pain, no gain.

Fleming doesn't look bad

Awesome showing from the D.

Nice win guys. We have a lot to build on for the future.

Winston Guy just hurt himself GG.

No pain, no gain.

All round good night. Good effort all.

3:30am and it's bed time for me, see you all next week Smile

Cant watch now how was Hurns?

Good win, d line was great, bortles looked promising O line was worrying Gerhart will need to be a horse to get yards behind that :/

Quote:What's so embarrassing about it?  He's a true fan who's out there supporting his team while you post on a message board.

The old man raising his arms to the heavens while wearing a tank top is just too over the top for me.

I sure hope he had a shower for the sake of all the other fans around him.

I was at a game one time and a guy was doing something very similar to this and he hadn't had his daily shower b/c it wasn't very pleasant sitting nearby.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Cant watch now how was Hurns?

He was our leading receiver. Bortles gave him a pat in the huddle. He seems to "get it".

No pain, no gain.

Quote:So, you're not a true fan unless you attend games? That's a pretty asinine statement.

You intentionally took a wide detour around my point to use the word asinine, didn't you?  He showed up to support the team in an emphatic manner.  A true fan, in my book.  To sit behind a keyboard and criticize him is a little petty, don't you think?  But let me guess, you've been behind a keyboard the entire game too. Am I right?

Quote:[Image: HandsomeUnrulyAdouri.gif]

Looks like TMD had a good night...

This guy has been a fan of the team for years. 

Quote:The old man raising his arms to the heavens while wearing a tank top is just too over the top for me.

I was at a game one time and a guy was doing something very similar to this and he hadn't had his daily shower b/c it wasn't very pleasant sitting nearby.

He's a fan having a good time.  Try it some time.

Quote:I'm really not following this opinion.

I think they're doing very well.  Very professional.

I actually enjoyed them...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Had a great time from the SEZ.

The game experience is very much changed from last year.

Beer colder, peanuts fresher, cheerleaders hotter....and da' boards....oMG da' boards.

GOOooooooo Jags!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Had a great time from the SEZ.

The game experience is very much changed from last year.

Beer colder, peanuts fresher, cheerleaders hotter....and da' boards....oMG da' boards.

GOOooooooo Jags!

Yeah, the boards.  Tonight was the first chance I've had to see them.  They're absolutely astounding.  The definition is amazing.  They almost make looking at the field disappointing.  If our offense keeps playing like this that just might be more true than I want.

Quote:The old man raising his arms to the heavens while wearing a tank top is just too over the top for me.

He doesn't look sweaty or nasty...hell, it doesn't even look like he has pit hair. She's not looking at him because he "stinks"...she's obviously wear a TB hat so if he's cheering, she wouldn't be. You know what one of the really cool things about getting old is? You don't give a damn about what people think about you anymore.

He's enjoying himself and you're embarrassed...who do you think is having the better time?

Quote:He doesn't look sweaty or nasty...hell, it doesn't even look like he has pit hair. She's not looking at him because he "stinks"...she's obviously wear a TB hat so if he's cheering, she wouldn't be. You know what one of the really cool things about getting old is? You don't give a damn about what people think about you anymore.

He's enjoying himself and you're embarrassed...who do you think is having the better time?

The guy sitting behind the keyboard in his mother's house, of course.

Quote:The guy sitting behind the keyboard in his mother's house, of course.

Whys it always the mom??? Sad