Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bucs Preseason Game Thread***

Jaguars football is finally here, Jaguars fans!  :yes:  Smile  Jacksonville Jaguars begin their 2014 preseason this month as they host the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the improved EverBank Field with their new, giant video boards.

Blake Bortles  era also begins tonight, but both he, his Jags teammates, and the Bucs may have to overcome possible scattered thunderstorms with 100 degree humidity at tonight's 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, and we hope Head Coach Gus Bradley and the rest of the Jaguars win their first preseason game in front of their home fans.  GO JAGUARS!!!    :yes:  Smile  :thumbsup:  ^_^

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well with the humidity at 100 degrees I certainly hope the temperature isn't 94 percent.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Defense needs to get:              Offense needs to get:

3-4 Sacks                                   Past the 50 yard line

1 Int                                            More than 1 TD

2 Forced Fumbles                      Less than 2 turnovers

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Game day!

INVEST IN BEER.... HEAVILY

yep that time of year again, not sure if my heart can take it.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:yep that time of year again, not sure if my heart can take it.
 get on an organ waiting list and enjoy the season... takes about 5 years to get a good liver.... not sure about a heart

Quote:Well with the humidity at 100 degrees I certainly hope the temperature isn't 94 percent.

What about the wind chill factor? Do we divide by pi or not?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:What about the wind chill factor? Do we divide by pi or not?

As long as its apple pi.....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Based on the scrimmage.  Jaguars 12 (4 field goals), Bucs, 24.

I expect Bortles to have a perfect passer rating and score every drive. If he doesn't ... We got a problem

Quote:Based on the scrimmage. Jaguars 12 (4 field goals), Bucs, 24.

You have a high opinion of Tampa's depth. Starters may play a couple of series.

it's a shame TidyCat wasn't the stadium sponsor.. then we could call it the "Litter Box".

Quote:it's a shame TidyCat wasn't the stadium sponsor.. then we could call it the "Litter Box".
that'd actually be pretty awesome.

Does anyone know where you can watch this for the people out of town? Thanks for the help.

OK, I only post in "official" game day threads...finally!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the offensive line and how they gel. I'm still not a fan of the zone blocking scheme.

I want to get a M Lee jersey but here's my history:

Boseli

Brunell

Leftwich

Williams

Jones

Blackmon

I think I'm going to stick to hoodies for the time being.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:OK, I only post in "official" game day threads...finally!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the offensive line and how they gel. I'm still not a fan of the zone blocking scheme.

I want to get a M Lee jersey but here's my history: you hit home runs outta the box but after that died out.

Boseli

Brunell

Leftwich

Williams

Jones

Blackmon

I think I'm going to stick to hoodies for the time being.

I always start out optimistic about the season...so I am now enjoying my last 7 hours of naïve bliss.

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed."
;
- B.C. Forbes

Quote:Does anyone know where you can watch this for the people out of town? Thanks for the help.

Go to BCC....

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/7/59...in/5742488

Quote:Does anyone know where you can watch this for the people out of town? Thanks for the help.
Go to NFL.com and click on "Preseason Live"  

For $20 bucks you can watch every preseason game live - or later on-demand.