Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans @ London, England, UK, Game Day Thread***

(11-03-2019, 01:20 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: 8-8 purgatory. It’s okay, beats 3-13.

And GMII will still be here, hopefully the O Line will get better....since both QBs will need it.
And the D can quit arguing with themselves.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2019, 01:23 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:22 PM)Preach Wrote: No worries. Foles will take us to 11-5

Teams have made the wildcard 8-8. Just need to get in the dance with super Bowl MVP Foles and anything can happen.

I hope it happens... only chance is if Foles takes over all playcalling duties, coaching, halftime adjustments, etc... Don't see that happening. Foles has just been the luckiest NFL player in the history of the game. I applaud him though because it's made him extremely rich. Foles is an AVERAGE QB...

He's imploding, of all the games to do it, he does it today

Rest of the team didn't help

Oh well MG15. Will be able to learn on the sideline know...We are perfectly setup for the future.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Maybe a wakeup call here. Hopefully
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Bad game on all fronts. Minshew had a chance to be the guy going forward and he failed with flying colors. Looked like bad playcalling, defense was mediocre, we needed more from the offense and we had no rhythm.
No pain, no gain.

You can tell Minshew is gonna shoulder this loss for awhile. Poor fellow looks dejected.

(11-03-2019, 01:24 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Unlucky today Minshew. At least your going down swinging.

Agreed.

We are in good shape going forward....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

(11-03-2019, 01:25 PM)old_man Wrote: Oh well  MG15.  Will be able to learn on the sideline know...We are perfectly setup for the future.

[Image: Munster_MG15_%28dark1%29.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-03-2019, 01:24 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Minshew is a turnover machine. More accurate than Bortles but just as careless with the football. Probably why he was a 6th round pick.

He's been remarkable at handling the pressure but it seems to have caught up with him today. First game where he's really looked like a rookie. Even Tom Brady had days like this.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 01:28 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

He filled in admirably for the team. He should take the time to develop behind Foles and maybe by then we have some better receivers and better pieces in place. Fans will beat whine and complain over one bad game and dismiss the 3 he came up clutch in.
No pain, no gain.

(11-03-2019, 01:25 PM)Mowerguy Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:20 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: 8-8 purgatory. It’s okay, beats 3-13.

And GMII will still be here, hopefully the O Line will get better....since both QBs will need it.
And the D can quit arguing with themselves.

At worst we're in the cellar of the division and put teams like the Bengals, Broncos & Dolphins on next year's schedule again. We reload with 2 first round picks and break open the division.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(11-03-2019, 01:27 PM)old_man Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:24 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Unlucky today Minshew. At least your going down swinging.

Agreed.

We are in good shape going forward....

The run has done nothing all day, its still mainly him making things happen. So much pressure on him today with the Foles situation. I still like him and think he has that something special about him.

It's really cool how all these Troll Alts were created in 2009.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Let’s recap........

Jags 7th year playing in London........Texans First. Advantage Jags.
Houston’s secondary shredded with injuries.......Advantage Jags.
J.J. Watt out for the year.......Advantage Jags.
Watson suffered eye injury.......Advantage Jags.

Yep! Jags get beat like a rented mule!

The team's situational awareness really bothers me, I get the feeling watching these guys that they have no idea about the rules or the strategy of the game. The end of the first half run the clock out play really illustrated it well.

Good thing I decided to take my wife to the ER rather than watch the rest of the game. Besides, her cries of distress were becoming a distraction.

(11-03-2019, 01:27 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: He filled in admirably for the team. He should take the time to develop behind Foles and maybe by then we have some better receivers and better pieces in place. Fans will beat whine and complain over one bad game and dismiss the 3 he came up clutch in.

More wins than we had a right to expect after week 1.

(11-03-2019, 01:29 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: The team's situational awareness really bothers me, I get the feeling watching these guys that they have no idea about the rules or the strategy of the game. The end of the first half run the clock out play really illustrated it well.

Utterly disorganized. That’s the coaching staff’s fault.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 01:33 PM by JagFan81.)

(11-03-2019, 01:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Good thing I decided to take my wife to the ER rather than watch the rest of the game. Besides, her cries of distress were becoming a distraction.

They do know how to get in the way of football eh?! Smile

Let me guess Marrone 

Plenty to improve
Well keep working to get better
We didn't make enough plays