Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans @ London, England, UK, Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 12:37 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Good morning, American and our British Jaguars fans!   Wink   Our 4-4 Jacksonville Jaguars play their annual NFL International Game  at the Wembley Stadium, as our Jaguars are the designated home team, hosting the 5-3 Houston Texans at Wembley Stadium. A win by the Jaguars today from England would tie both teams in second place at 5-4 in the AFC South standings, behind the Indianapolis Colts.

An interesting and competitive QB duel this morning between the Jaguars Gardner Minshew vs. the Texans Deshaun Watson.
Jacksonville should and will have an advantage across the pond (Atlantic Ocean), because the Jaguars are playing their seventh consecutive NFL International Game at Wembley, and as a result, have a deep, rabid fan base in the London, England area, while the Houston Texans are appearing in their first-ever NFL International Game at Wembley.

Mostly cloudy skies at 54 degrees, feels like 52 degrees, is the local gamecast inside Wembley Stadium in Metro London, for the 9:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, and 2:35 PN Local time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 78% humidity, and west/southwest winds at 7 miles per hour.

Head linesman Clete Blakeman leads the NFL officiating crew to supervise the live game action on the field between the Jaguars and Texans.

NO injuries, and let's hope our Jacksonville Jaguars can win their fifth game of the season in from of the loyal US and British Jaguars fans at Wembley before their Week 10 bye week, and LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!    Wink Smile  DUUUUUVVVVVALLLLLL!!!!!!!!   Cool   Big Grin

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report

https://www.houstontexans.com/team/injury-report

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201911030...ns@jaguars

https://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 04:39 AM by NH3.)

Good Morning Jaguar fans. I have a good feeling about today's game w/respect to us playing Very Well and hopefully displaying an much deserved victory. It's my w/e to work on my job but, I will also watch as much as I can and root for the home team regardless.

Marrone definitely has an HUGE decision to make upon game's end (possibly within the bye-week) to which is also a good issue to have. Either way, let's hope for the best outcome for the team.

Njoy the game and strive for a victory.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I’m having collywobbles about this game!

I feel pretty optimistic, although I realize, these games are unpredictable. I think we're a better team than we were in week 2, and they are worse, primarily due to injuries all over the place.

They've lost JJ Watt, most of their starting DBs, and their offensive tackles are both questionable for today. Plus, we have the experience playing in London and this is their first time.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 07:51 AM by Mowerguy.)

Let's GO JAGUAR's

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10804602]
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 08:02 AM by jags_r_bake.)

JAGS win BIG, 62 - 56. Minshew 98 yard td run in OT to seal it.

DAS IT MEN

Lets get it. W today heading into the bye
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Game day!!!

Let's go Jags, let's get over .500 for the first time. Big test for some young players. Bring it home Minshew kid.

(11-03-2019, 07:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I feel pretty optimistic, although I realize, these games are unpredictable.  I think we're a better team than we were in week 2, and they are worse, primarily due to injuries all over the place.  

They've lost JJ Watt, most of their starting DBs, and their offensive tackles are both questionable for today.   Plus, we have the experience playing in London and this is their first time.

Perfect post, not a wasted word.

Is Watson 100% (eye)? I've seen nothing on this all week.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Tunsil isn't expected to play so that's gigantic for us. This game has gone from a coin flip to a small but distinct advantage to us IMO.

All 9 "experts" on jaguars.com picked us to win, this almost always means we lose.

I wanted to go watch the game in Wembley, but I can't  Wallbash

I will pick the Jags on this one....

[Image: source.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 09:00 AM by RedRooster28.)

Any official word on Tunsil yet?

Edit: Just saw Upper’s comment, sorry. Is that an update from him being questionable, or do you have another source? I don’t mean that in a snarky way, just wondering where you heard he’s not playing, cus that’d be music to the ears.

Thanks, appreciate that. Was gonna ask bout Howard too, but that covers both of them. Well done sir!

Tunsil offically inactive. On the other hand so are Westbrook and Hayden for us.

Sucks not having Hayden or Westbrook in. It's still just sinking in that there's a game in an hour. I'm good with it.

Would love to see Minshew and Allen both be heroes today and give the Jags the win. That'd be terrific

MJD predicts Jags 44-7, lol. Love that he’s still a homer for us despite working closely with the Rams and all.

Meanwhile Steve Smith spouting some kind of contrived nonsense about his love of “undrafted” Minshew. Smith was a total hater of Minshew going into our Thursday night game, like unnecessarily harsh on him, and had it thrown in his face. Now he wants to wax poetic (or his painful attempt at poetic) about Minshew’s journey to the NFL, and how being undrafted makes him different from most starting QBs. Just so phony...if you’re gonna say he hasn’t been handed the job like many first round picks, no sense of entitlement, great. But at least get your facts right if you’re choosing to highlight his background as the crux of your argument. Dude is such a tool, quintessential ex-player with every predictable hot take, every laborious unprofessional outburst or argument during analysis, every cringe-inducing reach to insert and assert himself in interviews...he’s so awful.

Will Fuller out for Texans as well.

Michael Walker added to active roster.

Did Steve Smith say GM was "undrafted"?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile