Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Colts Gameday***

Great game today start to finish we dominated them !!!!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Trevor is able to go he will go, if hes to hurt he wont. Simple as that, i think he will be fine

Browns fixin to beat the 49's..

Timesa changin'..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Doug said if he could go back he wouldnt change the call and that he would coach Trevor to go down sooner lol

(10-15-2023, 04:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Doug said if he could go back he wouldnt change the call and that he would coach Trevor to go down sooner lol
Classic, prideful Doug. Lol.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 04:36 PM by nejagsfan.)

I swear we could win the super bowl and some fans would still complain about something

(10-15-2023, 04:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Doug said if he could go back he wouldnt change the call and that he would coach Trevor to go down sooner lol

Seriously....I can't right now....

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:04 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Did we watch the same game
Read. I said "Wild even saying that". I am impressed but also concerned with the decision making on offense in the 4th quarter that resulted in an INT and your franchise QB limping off the field today with 3 days to prepare for New Orleans.

Well he wasn't limping so there's that

(10-15-2023, 04:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:10 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: What injuries sheriff?

Did you watch the game?  Scherff, Campbell, Trevor.  They all got hurt today

Trevor isn't hurt

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 04:41 PM by nejagsfan.)

(10-15-2023, 04:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:10 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Stop. Players can get hurt at any point. If they'd taken him out earlier and Indy had come back and won people would want to fire the entire staff.
I don't mind Lawrence being on the field. It's just the overall process and how the 4th quarter unfolded that bothers me.

Poor clock management. Just run it on 1st and 2nd and throw it when you absolutely need to.

What was there to gain there up by 14 in the 4th quarter on that play call? With under 4:00 minutes or 3:00 minutes?

Even if it was an "option" play? Take that out of the equation. Again, you drafted Bigsby in RD3, you extended Hasty and you signed Johnson earlier this year.

Run the ball. There's a time and place to risk it with your QB. That wasn't the time. Also, Minshew personally gifted this team 17+ points off turnovers.

He's not Brady. He's not Mahomes. He's not coming back to beat us. The point is. Players get hurt. True. Players often times don't get hurt, especially FRANCHISE [BLEEP] QUARTERBACKS up 14 points with less than 4:00 minutes to play.

And for the record. YOU would be singing a different tune if he got carted off after that hit.

Yet they are expecting you to run it... If you go with three and out on a bunch of rum plays how much time does it really take off the clock

(10-15-2023, 04:16 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Lawrence walking into the locker room.. He's going to be fine.
https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...1242282164

I'd sit him out on Thursday and just take the Loss in the Dirty...

Lawrence is hurting.  Let him heal up.

Dude he was walking fine This may be the dumbest comment I've seen all day

(10-15-2023, 04:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:12 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: First of all dramatic much He wasn't limping off the field He was walking yes gingerly.... No coaching staff around him at the bench and wasn't even limping to locker room I guess some fans need something to complain about every week
Cool story bro.

Facts hurt

(10-15-2023, 04:18 PM)carp8dm Wrote: What makes you think Lawrence is fine?????

Well let's see no coaching staff around him on the sidelines videos of him walking to the locker room just fine do I need more

(10-15-2023, 04:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I swear we could win the super bowl and some fans would still complain about something

(10-15-2023, 04:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Classic, prideful Doug. Lol.

Seriously....I can't right now....

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Read. I said "Wild even saying that". I am impressed but also concerned with the decision making on offense in the 4th quarter that resulted in an INT and your franchise QB limping off the field today with 3 days to prepare for New Orleans.

Well he wasn't limping so there's that

(10-15-2023, 04:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Did you watch the game?  Scherff, Campbell, Trevor.  They all got hurt today

Trevor isn't hurt
He definitely hurt his ankle at the end and they put Beathard in. Hopefully he is ok and will be good for Thursday.  He looked like he walked it off and will be fine

(10-15-2023, 04:21 PM)carp8dm Wrote: We just got a Division victory.  And our moron OC decided to let Lawrence get hurt in a blowout game.

Our next game is 3 days away against a team that has a very good D-Line. 

And we just watched our franchise hobble off the field and couldn't even make it to victory formation.

And I'm the one that is dumb???

Sit Lawrence.  Let him heal up.  The loss on Thursday night means nothing to our Playoff chances. It's like I'm talking to Pacleds here.
OMG You dramatic tools He's not hurt

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 04:44 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-15-2023, 04:39 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I don't mind Lawrence being on the field. It's just the overall process and how the 4th quarter unfolded that bothers me.

Poor clock management. Just run it on 1st and 2nd and throw it when you absolutely need to.

What was there to gain there up by 14 in the 4th quarter on that play call? With under 4:00 minutes or 3:00 minutes?

Even if it was an "option" play? Take that out of the equation. Again, you drafted Bigsby in RD3, you extended Hasty and you signed Johnson earlier this year.

Run the ball. There's a time and place to risk it with your QB. That wasn't the time. Also, Minshew personally gifted this team 17+ points off turnovers.

He's not Brady. He's not Mahomes. He's not coming back to beat us. The point is. Players get hurt. True. Players often times don't get hurt, especially FRANCHISE [BLEEP] QUARTERBACKS up 14 points with less than 4:00 minutes to play.

And for the record. YOU would be singing a different tune if he got carted off after that hit.

Yet they are expecting you to run it... If you go with three and out on a bunch of rum plays how much time does it really take off the clock

40 seconds x 3 = 120 seconds... it was 31-13 at that time or a 25 point lead.  3 scores  so 3 x 2 minutes = 6 minutes. Just math
note doen't include the time for the play itself.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

The colts were trying to give us a close shave but nice win and too close.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 04:46 PM by nejagsfan.)

(10-15-2023, 04:25 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I've seen guys with ligament tears wall off the field before. I'm assuming it's not that bad but hard to tell just watching him what it could be.

How about after with the interview and walking into the locker room walking just fine

(10-15-2023, 04:44 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The colts were trying to give us a close shave but nice win and too close.

Close? It wasn't close... At no point in the game was it close

(10-15-2023, 04:43 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:39 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Yet they are expecting you to run it... If you go with three and out on a bunch of rum plays how much time does it really take off the clock

40 seconds x 3 = 120 seconds... it was 31-13 at that time or a 25 point lead.  3 scores  so 3 x 2 minutes = 6 minutes. Just math
note doen't include the time for the play itself.
Thank you. Again, I am impressed and thankful for the win. Just think the 4th quarter was a little too funky there. We did toss an INT and incompletions stop the clock.

And, everybody's buttholes puckered on that hit. I don't care how teal colored your glasses are or if you're more optimistic than Ned Flanders.

It was not a good moment and everybody would be doomsaying right now, as well as the media, along with bashing the coaching decisions there had he been carted off the field.

Just a fact. Consider it a near miss accident while driving to work. Thankful we didn't get T-boned into the off season there but boy did it feel scary as [BLEEP] hell there for a second just like it did in Detroit last year.

We're not allowed to be human apparently.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-15-2023, 04:44 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:25 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I've seen guys with ligament tears wall off the field before. I'm assuming it's not that bad but hard to tell just watching him what it could be.

How about after with the interview and walking into the locker room walking just fine

(10-15-2023, 04:44 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The colts were trying to give us a close shave but nice win and too close.

Close? It wasn't close... At no point in the game was it close

No it wasn't close. The defense saw to that. Minshew was effected by the rush, got confused saw a Teal jersey open and threw it. It was only after letting the ball go he realized he didn't play for us anymore.....
A new broom always sweeps clean.

GOT

THE

BROOM

(10-15-2023, 04:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

He's saying that to protect the OC that called the play...  

But no, it's not the OC that's the problem, right?  It's the execution?

(10-15-2023, 05:07 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Classic, prideful Doug. Lol.

He's saying that to protect the OC that called the play...  

But no, it's not the OC that's the problem, right?  It's the execution?

You do know that Doug can over call or change any play right?

(10-15-2023, 03:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 03:54 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Let's hope that ridiculous QB rollout didn't get Lawrence injured.

What makes you think that was the play call...

Because of the half hearted fake to the RB. That was a QB rollout all the way. Now, was it an audible? Don't know.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-15-2023, 10:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags win by two scores today

I meant three

(10-15-2023, 04:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 03:57 PM)carp8dm Wrote: The way the MODs will spin the Trevor Lawrence injury is gonna make me puke.

They will say that it was the execution of the play...  When the play was executed fine.  But it was a disaster of a play call!!!  Why are you running Lawrence out like that in the 4 Quarter?!?!!?  When the game was already over?!?!

MODs:  Naw, you need to execute better.

Normal Human Beings that watch football:  Why even put your most important player in that situation?  Are you Daft?

MODs:  ...  but what about....

Normal Human Beings:  You didn't answer my question

How do you know that that was the initial play and Trevor didn't roll out on his own
Because Doug said so after the game