Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Jacksonville Jaguars Vs Indianapolis Colts Gameday Thread

Wow, I'm leaning towards Jedd no longer being here. The play calling is so backwards, it's not even funny. He runs all day long, and doesn't want to throw it. Then starts to throw it over and over and over. When we finally get in an area to run the ball, what do we do? Throw it 4 times in a row....... 5 if you count the penalty..........

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 03:45 PM by kenudo.)

"Ey guys, were near the goal line. Wasn't really prepared for this situation, but lets take a look at our options...we got a 3x probowl rb, and we got gabbert...lets air it out. Loosely!"

my god we are terrible

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Wow... we just take suckdom to a whole new level, don't we.....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

SAFETY TIME

Quote:Goal line = no TD. Yay coaches
The coaches throw and catch too?

That's news to me...

Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

NOO WHY IS LUCK STILL IN THE GAME Sad

Quote:For who?

Put in Scobee...

The guy needs to earn his game checks for the entire year by the look of things....

Quote:"Ey guys, were near the goal line. Wasn't really prepared for this situation, but lets take a look at our options...we got a 3x probowl rb, and we got gabbert...lets air it out. Loosely!"
 I saw the problem, good ninja edit Tongue

Let's be bruisers...  Jags can win by attrition

Quote:For who?
Anyone.

Just playin ball like in the back yard.  

That must have been a depressing pick up game Gabbert had growing up.  

Gene's Myth

When does Gus finally loose it?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Why are the Colts starters still in?  I like their class running the score up.

Quote:When does Gus finally loose it?

Already has, he accepted this job.

Quote: I saw the problem, good ninja edit Tongue
Haha yeah...darn autocorrect

Quote:Already has, he accepted this job.

Lol... This thread is full of laughs.

Quote:The NFL should write an apology for such a screw up from this trash ref's they have.
The NFL apologizes for bad calls involving the play itself and clock operation. You will never hear an apology for the stupid bias that was so obvious after Cecil's jump catch.

Admit it: John Parry just loves throwing flags. He also was flag-happy at Denver last week, so he probably always calls too many penalties.

Laydown United!

Quote:Laydown Bend Over United!
FTFY.