Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Jacksonville Jaguars Vs Indianapolis Colts Gameday Thread

Come on Jags, this fanbase has suffered for too long now. Go out and get a win against the Clots on Sunday and let's start the most shocking season turnaround in NFL history!

Who's with me on this!?

Go Jags!! Better days are coming.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are going to win this game  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  go jaggies!!!

Nope SMH, no ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erbxcO-rj58

Probably won't make much of a difference but atleast this is a good motivation song.

This is dedicated to all the fans going to the game and getting a free beer.

http://youtu.be/O-jOEAufDQ4

Go Colts Smile

Quote:Go Colts Smile
booo! honest question, do you think we have a chance at winning this game?

Quote:booo! honest question, do you think we have a chance at winning this game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:

I had to laugh at this! I definitely love that movie. Cracks me up even though I've seen it a thousand times.

Quote:booo! honest question, do you think we have a chance at winning this game?

This is the NFL, so of course you have a chance... However I can't say that I'm not EXTREMELY confident in this game. I'd be shocked if the Colts lost, but crazier things have happened in the NFL.

63-2

Colts. 

35-10 colts

Stadium is going to be empty early after the blowout + the bridge being closed, can't wait for national media to bash. 

Quote:35-10 colts

Stadium is going to be empty early after the blowout + the bridge being closed, can't wait for national media to bash. 
The national media can suck it.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 02:11 AM by Unravel.)

Quote:This is dedicated to all the fans going to the game and getting a free beer.

Video Link

Ahhh, good ol' Psychostick.

EDIT: Changed video to link.

Quote:This is the NFL, so of course you have a chance... However I can't say that I'm not EXTREMELY confident in this game. I'd be shocked if the Colts lost, but crazier things have happened in the NFL.
youre gonna be very disappointed then! go jags!

Historically we have always kept the game close even when we lost, so I am not predicting a blowout today. Seriously, can you remember any Jags/Colts game that was a blowout? I can't.

That said, I will not be surprised if they win by more than two touchdowns because they finally have better running backs to go with their very good quarterback.

Quote:Historically we have always kept the game close even when we lost, so I am not predicting a blowout today. Seriously, can you remember any Jags/Colts game that was a blowout? I can't.

That said, I will not be surprised if they win by more than two touchdowns because they finally have better running backs to go with their very good quarterback.

Week 10 of 2012: IND 27 @ JAC 10 (Not a "blowout," exactly, but not terribly close either)

That is the largest margin of victory until you go back to Week 7 of 2007: IND 29 @ JAC 7 so point taken.

That said, it was the game in Jacksonville for both of them so if history holds true despite all of the changes since even last year this would be the game we'd be blown out in.

I had to         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmQAYpeU0Hk

We are definitely going to lose. A close score at halftime, (more than just Scobee's leg) and a show of some promising development from the offense will make me happy. I would like to see us lose by no more than two touchdowns.

Baby steps.

Manning vs. Brunell. James vs. Taylor. Harrison vs. Smith. Boselli vs. Glenn. 

Should be an excellent game. The difference maker in this matchup? Mike Vanderjagt. I think Indianapolis wins both offensively and on special teams. Regardless, it'll be smash mouth football. Fingers crossed that Coughlin doesn't get outcoached by Jim Mora, because I think it'll be conservative playcalling that kills us.

31-27 Colts. Go Jags!!! Prove me wrong boys.