Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 05:00 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

LOL...the conversation is there for all to see, you can make up crap all you want, we all know... And you can try and wiggle out of this all you want but the fact remains.

People are being injured and killed by a vaccine that was rushed together in a year without the normal precautions and norms; and used MILLIONS of people as guinea pig test subjects.
Everyone knows that the government has been trying Cover their [BLEEP] ever since.
The CDC, the governments and politicians of the world have been lying to everyone ever since and they are not to be trusted about ANYTHING.

But YOU, even with glaring evidence of the harm this poison is causing still refuses to admit he is wrong and in the days and months and years that go by there will be more and more evidence that will expose people like you for being complicit in the injuries and deaths that people experience. You are supposed to work in health care, you are supposed to do no harm, well; you have caused A LOT of harm with your non stop advocation of this poison.

YOU CANNOT CREATE A SAFE VACCINE LIKE THIS IN ONE YEAR. NO CLINICAL TRIALS BEFORE RELEASE nor any of the common norms that take YEARS to complete were done. The clinical trial was done when they released this ON MILLIONS of people world wide, and THOSE people are now dying and being injured.

Good Job Bro, YOU DID IT!!

You and fellow healthcare workers that pushed this crap on people ARE MONSTERS..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ignorance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I’m so glad I have this highly informative thread where I can find out what I ‘really’ need to know about the vaccine.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 05:15 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-28-2022, 05:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ignorance.

Do no harm

Pushing a so called vaccine on people that doesn't even work, even with 4 boosters. lol.. what a joke...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-28-2022, 05:10 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 05:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ignorance.

Do no harm

Pushing a so called vaccine on people that doesn't even work, even with 4 boosters. lol.. what a joke...

I have to partially agree with the bolded part. I know several people who got the vaccine and boosters and either had adverse reactions due to a co-morbidity or medication they were taking, or nearly died of Covid pneumonia. I know of others who it probably kept them from having major symptoms but we'll never know. 

My neighbor was one of the Covid pneumonia victims and came thisclose to dying several times. She is now selling her house and moving in with her daughter because she no longer wants to live alone in case she gets sick again.

I don't have an opinion on the choice people make regarding the vaccine but I don't trust it for the reasons Ronster listed earlier. I won't get it regardless but the speed st which it all happened is not normal and not trustworthy. Not with all the evidence of people's reactions or deaths. 

But that's just me. Y'all do what you want.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 08:13 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July

“In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths “were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

The cause of death in Dr. Nayman’s case has not been released”

You can’t even trust hospitals anymore, you know because it’s perfectly normal for 5 Doctors from the same hospital system to die in one month. 

Sadly, these stories are all to common and as time goes on we will thousands and thousands of them.

But hey, the pharma big dogs made billions  and that’s the important thing to remember. Because we all know Big Pharma really cares about people…

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/w...ie-in-july

https://youtu.be/5Cv7y_3Vkh4

I've been vaccinated twice and boosted twice and I've had no side effects and I've never gotten Covid (knock on wood) in spite of being in many crowded situations.

(07-28-2022, 11:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 05:10 PM)Ronster Wrote: Do no harm

I have to partially agree with the bolded part. I know several people who got the vaccine and boosters and either had adverse reactions due to a co-morbidity or medication they were taking, or nearly died of Covid pneumonia. I know of others who it probably kept them from having major symptoms but we'll never know. 

My neighbor was one of the Covid pneumonia victims and came thisclose to dying several times. She is now selling her house and moving in with her daughter because she no longer wants to live alone in case she gets sick again.

I don't have an opinion on the choice people make regarding the vaccine but I don't trust it for the reasons Ronster listed earlier. I won't get it regardless but the speed st which it all happened is not normal and not trustworthy. Not with all the evidence of people's reactions or deaths. 

But that's just me. Y'all do what you want.

I appreciate that you are distrustful, but you also don't seem to be giggling with glee every time a death or complication is reported like he is. Nor are you accusing doctors of trying to intentionally kill their patients. At the same time, your distrust is misplaced based on your peripheral knowledge of the subject and the copious amounts of garbage information that's clouded the entire thing. I also appreciate that your own health issues probably preclude you from getting the vaccine, I hope there's enough buffer around you to keep you safe!

(07-29-2022, 08:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: https://youtu.be/5Cv7y_3Vkh4

I agree that minors should not be vaccinated without parental approval.

(07-29-2022, 08:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I've been vaccinated twice and boosted twice and I've had no side effects and I've never gotten Covid (knock on wood) in spite of being in many crowded situations.

So how's that being dead thing going for you?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 08:55 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-29-2022, 08:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I've been vaccinated twice and boosted twice and I've had no side effects and I've never gotten Covid (knock on wood) in spite of being in many crowded situations.

That’s awesome..seriously…

However, the studies I read last year said that it could take years in some people to experience the adverse effects the vaccine causes. 

From what I’ve read the vaccines are causing protein spikes in cells in the blood vessels and more nefariously in the capillaries which are harder to detect. The protein spikes attach to the cells of the walls making it harder for blood to flow. 

You see, blood vessels need to be smooth for efficient blood flow but, as soon as these protein spikes attach themselves to the cell, it’s now a rough surface; sort of like sandpaper. 

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, but this  is what I remember reading, I’m sorry  I can’t source it, as its been awhile since I read it. But it left a strong impression on me. 

Feel free to research yourselves.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 09:32 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Never got "The Jab" And I never intended  too...... Once the lock down ended in my town, the bars were allowed to reopen, and they said that this whole COVID thing was still going strong so, mask mandates were still in place. Sept. 2020, went to the Jaguars home opener against the colts, yes the seats were spaced apart ans yes you had to were a mask but...... After the game, well, talked to a lot of people still in the stadium and in the parking lot in groups without a mask on.....Then, April 2021, went to the 38 Special Concert at the Clay County Fair.... those seats were not 6' apart and I only saw 2-3 people wearing a mask (pic below is one of the opening acts but it't the clearest pic of the crowd and the seating).......So in short, I've been oput and about, traveled on the Amtrak a few times, and just generally LIVED my life like I normally would have anyway and NEVER got sick so..... Take that for what it's worth.... Oh, And I have never been "Anti-Vax" either, I felt it was a matter of personal choice if one was so inclined to risk taking what I felt was an experimental vaccine.....

[Image: IMG_0012.JPG]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(07-29-2022, 08:54 AM)Ronster Wrote:

That’s awesome..seriously…

However, the studies I read last year said that it could take years in some people to experience the adverse effects the vaccine causes. 

From what I’ve read the vaccines are causing protein spikes in cells in the blood vessels and more nefariously in the capillaries which are harder to detect. The protein spikes attach to the cells of the walls making it harder for blood to flow. 

You see, blood vessels need to be smooth for efficient blood flow but, as soon as these protein spikes attach themselves to the cell, it’s now a rough surface; sort of like sandpaper. 

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, but this  is what I remember reading, I’m sorry  I can’t source it, as its been awhile since I read it. But it left a strong impression on me. 

You know what man? If you would always post like this things would be a lot better. You can actually be polite when you try.

(07-29-2022, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 08:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: That’s awesome..seriously…

You know what man? If you would always post like this things would be a lot better. You can actually be polite when you try.

LOL, I’m getting old man and the older I get the angrier I seem to get. I’m 53 and I feel like I just want to punch the whole world in the eye sometimes. But thanks…

(07-29-2022, 09:34 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You know what man? If you would always post like this things would be a lot better. You can actually be polite when you try.

LOL, I’m getting old man and the older I get the angrier I seem to get. I’m 53 and I feel like I just want to punch the whole world in the eye sometimes. But thanks…

I get that, it's just that the emotion gets in the way of the communication. We can disagree, and that disagreement doesn't have to mean we hate each other.

(07-29-2022, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 09:34 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, I’m getting old man and the older I get the angrier I seem to get. I’m 53 and I feel like I just want to punch the whole world in the eye sometimes. But thanks…

I get that, it's just that the emotion gets in the way of the communication. We can disagree, and that disagreement doesn't have to mean we hate each other.

I agree..

(07-29-2022, 09:34 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You know what man? If you would always post like this things would be a lot better. You can actually be polite when you try.

People change.
If you told my high school friends that, by age 40, I would end up on psychiatric meds for anger/mood management, they would be very surprised.  There were angry kids in high school, but I wasn't one of them.  
Don't be afraid to start the journey of finding the right medication for yourself.  Self medication is a dead end.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-29-2022, 11:11 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 09:34 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, I’m getting old man and the older I get the angrier I seem to get. I’m 53 and I feel like I just want to punch the whole world in the eye sometimes. But thanks…

People change.
If you told my high school friends that, by age 40, I would end up on psychiatric meds for anger/mood management, they would be very surprised.  There were angry kids in high school, but I wasn't one of them.  
Don't be afraid to start the journey of finding the right medication for yourself.  Self medication is a dead end.

no, bugger off. I enjoy my bad attitude, plus my wife keeps me in line at home, its the rest of the world that needs to watch out.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 12:40 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-29-2022, 11:20 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 11:11 AM)mikesez Wrote: People change.

no, bugger off. I enjoy my bad attitude, plus my wife keeps me in line at home, its the rest of the world that needs to watch out.

She must be one tough lady. I wonder what she thinks about it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-29-2022, 12:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 11:20 AM)Ronster Wrote: no, bugger off. I enjoy my bad attitude, plus my wife keeps me in line at home, its the rest of the world that needs to watch out.

She must be one tough lady. I wonder what she thinks about it.

After 24 years, I would say she is just fine with it. I am a Man and she loves that about me... What can I say, I'm blessed.

“Drs. Gruber and Krause reportedly resigned during the White House’s push to approve the COVID-19 vaccine “booster shots.”

On September 13, 2021, Gruber and Krause were among a group of resigning doctors who agreed that, “Available evidence doesn’t yet indicate a need for COVID-19 vaccine booster shots among the general population …” “

“ I am also very concerned that companies (such as Pfizer and Janssen) are trying to put pressure on OVRR [Office of Vaccines Research and Review] by way of PR [public relations]. We need to be given time to consider their data and cannot be pushed by these companies and, for that matter the Administration, who try to impose timeless [sic] that make no sense (e.g., Sep 20)…. It appears that at least Pfizer’s data will not be aligned with this approach and the ‘n’ [test numbers] they have is grossly insufficient. Obviously, we have to review the data but we have taken a peak and have serious concerns.

Lastly, and this is my personal opinion, data we have seen so far from various companies (Pfizer, Janssen, Moderna) appear to suggest that boosters are not needed.“

https://www.judicialwatch.org/biden-admi...timelines/