Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Jacksonville Jaguars Vs Indianapolis Colts Gameday Thread

Gabbert...worst in the history of the NFL.  Those who deny that we are well into the conversation are delusional.

Gene's Myth

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 03:59 PM by kenudo.)

I hope vs3 doesn't rack up the garbage time stats. He doesn't deserve them

Cs3...

El Oh El.

SMH

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:On record when everyone was buying hype of robinson and sanders, so called offensive weapons, I called busts for sanders, and both out of league in 3 years. Just patting my massive manly shoulders. Both tweeners, neither are NFl size with NFL Skills. Scary the men in charge actually played up the excitement these two would bring this season.

When the gm is rebuilding and also using roster spots on people who do nothing, that is immediate feedback screaming the decision makers are lost or at least not ready for thr major job of rebuilding.

It takes more than enthusiasm to change the course of a bottom feeder team.

I do hope the GM learns the job faster and can cut unproductive players taking roster spots.
Cut after 2013 season: Alualu, Meester, Rackley, Nwaneri, MJD, QBs, Monroe (or move him to RT), Mincey, Branch, etc.

We need another round of gutting the roster before real rebuilding can begin.  That's what is truly sad!

cant win for losing

I feel like putting Gabbert on that raft in my Signature right now

Gene Smith WOOOOOO he was so great

Good god

"you know you can trust the game in the hands of Matt Hasselbeck"  

lol they're up 31 points I would hope so. 

Oh great, now we can Watch Hasselbeck kick us around

How was gabs allowed to play this entire game? Jags are trolling us.

Gabbert is by far the worst QB in the NFL.....we will never have anything on offense with him as QB. I think Stanzi should be re-signed and start next week

Hasselbeck will score more than Gabbust

Quote:"you know you can trust the game in the hands of Matt Hasselbeck"  

lol they're up 31 points I would hope so. 
The announcers have said moronic things all day

Why does everyone 2nd string QB look so good when they come in at the end of the game?

Why not alow Scott to start the remainder of the season?  It could prep him to be our long term backup after we draft a franchise QB.

Gabbert sucks in garbage time. But I shouldn't have been surprised.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'd take Hasselbeck over Gabs

Has Gabs passed his 100 yd threshold yet???
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;">