Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Patriots Second Half Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:02 PM by BrownianMotion.)

It's Jimmy G(OAT)!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Brady goes back in... that's a bit much....

Oh look..... A catch

Lol. Brady can't kneel?

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:03 PM by Section105Fan.)

Garapolo take a knee.......and scores!

Quote:This makes me mad. They look somewhat good when it doesn't matter. What the hell

This leads me to believe that the issue is largely mental. I honestly feel like our players and coaches said all the right things leading up to this game about not over thinking playing the Patriots but that's exactly what we just watched.

This particular game was too big for our players and our coaches. That is blatantly obvious and if I'm completely honest, I don't have that much hope for this team right now moving forward until we are healthier. It wouldn't have mattered this week, but I hold out some hope it will moving forward.
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

In all honesty we're probably 4th best in the division. 

They put goropolo in to kneel the ball....sad
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

51-17 will be the final score...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Bye in week 4?

Quote:Wow, Brady just took a snap wearing no helmet while holding a beer.

Awesome... :teehee:

You win 1 internets.

ice cream

Just ice cream cause sprinkles are for winners.... ok ok we did have fun so we are winners...you can have sprinkles. 

Quote:Lol. Brady can't kneel?

Too good to knee. He loses 2 yards on his rushing everytime he does it. Lol
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:In all honesty we're probably 4th best in the division.

C'mon, man, that's a stretch!

Quote:Just ice cream cause sprinkles are for winners.... ok ok we did have fun so we are winners...you can have sprinkles.

Saw some great things today. We weren't scared to play, honest.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

It was good to be here with you guys. Well behaved, unlike in Bills forum. I may be back if I need to root for you guys again this year. I sincerely hope your season picks up.

Gus: Where's the best place to get ice cream?

Bill: Wait what?

Gus: Paul likes sprinkles 

Bill: lulz so bad.

Good game Jaguars. Kill the Colts next week.

Quote:This is a "league" thing. Everyone is going to get this treatment. It's not business anymore, it's personal.

I have no issue with playing the game.  If we can't stop you than that is on us.

We will improve with time and playing the game. c'mon man