Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Patriots Second Half Thread***

Jags are down 20-3 at the half. What would be your rallying speech to get this team back in the game?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

nothing, just cover the spread. 

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 02:27 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Dion Lewis scored an 8-yard touchdown for the Patriots four minuites into the game, and Daany Amendola scored a 1-yard TD run for New England. Stephen Gostowski also scored two field goals from 20 and 46 yards for the Patriots. while the Jaguars only score in the first half is from 40 yards by Jason Myers. Will the Jaguars catch up on the scoreboard, and also win both the first regular season, and road game, ever in the series over the Patriots? Stay tune, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!

Quote:Jags are down 20-3 at the half. What would be your rallying speech to get this team back in the game?

If you want Ben and Jerry's you better make this a respectable game. If not we are getting bryers
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:If you want Ben and Jerry's you better make this a respectable game. If not we are getting bryers
No pizza party after the game either I imagine?

It's sad when you have to cross your fingers whenever Blake throws a pass. I'm never confident in him and always terrified with short AND deep passes. He makes stupid decisions at the worst moments in the game and it bites us in the *** every time.

I just want to see a few Jags TDs. Game is basically over
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:If you want Ben and Jerry's you better make this a respectable game. If not we are getting bryers

Gus probably goes ahead and gives the good stuff either way and tells the team good job.

At least we will forever be the team, the GOAT Tom Brady threw his 400th touchdown against. 

2nd half threads are the kiss of death for this team

Brady is on the bench midway through the 3rd.

We might see some garbage touchdowns, no way we come back

Here is where we usually play worse. I don't know how it can get much worse but the jags have shown they can be
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Someone should question the play calling so Bortles goes all "kindergarten" and plays well.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

For those who have given up hope, I wouldn't just yet. However, if Patriots march down the field and score to start the second half, I think any run game is done for Jaguars, and probably you're going to see a few more picks. The key to Jaguars staying in this game is to stop them and get a score. You can't go down by 4 scores that's for sure.

Defense is playing as expected. They could have had the Pats held to 13 going into the half. Instead the inept offense rears its ugly head and now we are down huge. This offense is such a joke.

Oooohhhh! Red Velvet Cake please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some defense would be nice.

45-17 Patriots. God we don't even look like we are up and coming. 2007 team hung in there until the end. I long for garrard, reggie williams, and Dennis Northcutt over these bums.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

When does Garoppollo come in?  I just hope he doesn't look better than BB too. Sick