Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Yeah, ya'll can bicker back and forth all day long, but neither one of you are changing anyones minds on this [BLEEP]..

I trust nobody after this covid nonsense. We've been lied to at every step of the way.

In my opinion, the vaccine killed people.. How many? Don't know.. We'll never really find out either. I don't give a damn about research, trials and everything else. Numbers were way more than fudged.

The virus may be real, but the overreaction by our government cost a ton of lives..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-20-2023, 01:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah, ya'll can bicker back and forth all day long, but neither one of you are changing anyones minds on this [BLEEP]..

I trust nobody after this covid nonsense. We've been lied to at every step of the way.

In my opinion, the vaccine killed people.. How many? Don't know.. We'll never really find out either. I don't give a damn about research, trials and everything else. Numbers were way more than fudged.

The virus may be real, but the overreaction by our government cost a ton of lives..

I'm not changing anyone, just pointing out the lies in what he pops in to throw up.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/status/1...a-zKsZPEZA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/china...-rcna86171

Looks like it's fixing to potentially ramp back up in China. To the tune of 65M cases per week. Just in time for it to spread over here across the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to derail another election here in 2024. Script Writers are getting boring. Can we just get this over with already? When is Project Bluebeam going to start? When is our Red Scare of the East going to send a mini nuke or two this way? Can we get a damn comet or meteor the size of the moon within striking distance to panic about instead?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Oh joy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...c563&ei=11

It's a new variant.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The good news is Biden can restrict travel from China and not be accused by the MSM of being racist against Asians like they did with Trump when he did it.

(05-25-2023, 03:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The good news is Biden can restrict travel from China and not be accused by the MSM of being racist against Asians like they did with Trump when he did it.

Nope. He'll start running his campaign next year with the song "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas running in the background as he rallies us Americans into his voting circle. Don't forget this as well. You ain't black if you don't vote for him.

It's a brand new variant. Biden is patient zero..

Turns you into a pedo and your son smokes crack..

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 04:50 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-25-2023, 03:23 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 03:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The good news is Biden can restrict travel from China and not be accused by the MSM of being racist against Asians like they did with Trump when he did it.

Nope. He'll start running his campaign next year with the song "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas running in the background as he rallies us Americans into his voting circle. Don't forget this as well. You ain't black if you don't vote for him.

I heard those cats were fast as lighting and a little bit frightening, but they fought with expert timing. At least that's the story I heard.

And actually, Biden was right. I'm not black and I didn't vote for him. But not because I'm not black.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

https://youtu.be/-vAyoSUxN2Q

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

But...but we don't KNOW it's not covid. Maybe... maybe it's just that they couldn't get screened while Covid came along. The CDC says...

https://youtu.be/ycx17eQHD1A

https://youtu.be/0QathxavHSk

A pro road cyclist, a young guy, just retired from the sport after a cardiac issue. Sonny Colbrelli, another pro cyclist had to retire early after having a cardiac event at a race. Wout van Aert, another pro cyclist in the prime of his career had a cardiac scare a couple of years ago. Thankfully he is still racing both road and cyclocross.

All of these men are young athletes with excellent fitness and all were vaccinated. These are the ones I know off the top of my head. Things that make you go....hmmmm.

Almost all my friends and family got the vaccine. I do have a few friends that didn’t. I walked into Walgreens to get it and kind of chickened out because the line was too long. I was getting pressure to get it from concerned family. I ended up not getting it. It was the right choice for ME, but it was not an easy choice. I felt some guilt and pressure. I have mixed feelings about it all.

(06-01-2023, 02:43 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Almost all my friends and family got the vaccine. I do have a few friends that didn’t. I walked into Walgreens to get it and kind of chickened out because the line was too long. I was getting pressure to get it from concerned family. I ended up not getting it. It was the right choice for ME, but it was not an easy choice. I felt some guilt and pressure. I have mixed feelings about it all.

Everyone in my immediate family refused to get one. Including myself and my wife. Her side of the family had to get it. Her mom is in the medical field. She was on the fence about it. All I can tell you is that my father and father-in-law both had this virus and they both had roughly the same rough go with it. My father-in-law, he ultimately had it the hardest and had to have oxygen around with him when he got back home. He's a smoker and a drinker. My Dad is relatively fit for his age in mid to late 50's so when he got it, it kicked his [BLEEP] for about a week until we got him doctor prescribed ivermectin. 

This is after we followed Mayo's protocol to a tee and it had failed. Three days on ivermectin had him eating again, keeping water down and sitting up and talking [BLEEP] in August about the Meyer lead Jaguars at the time during preseason. There's more than one way to skin a cat. I am not for it nor against it. As far as the VAX is concerned. I was just against the idea and belief that clowns were telling people they had to take it or else they would lose their [BLEEP] jobs, livelihoods, etc. Especially when clowns like Arnie in Caulifornia are saying "Screw your freedom". 

The more and more testimony that comes out and the more and more the data comes out? There's not enough teeth in their argument of it being failproof or completely rendering the virus ineffective. Not to mention all of the weird, sudden heart issues and heart related deaths that have gone up since the VAX was introduced. I don't care if you got the jab or not. That's your business. But, to sit back and pretend like it was the best thing since sliced bread is also nonsense. It's starting to show it's caused just as much harm to a wide variety of age groups. Already cited a few sources in this thread. 

This will go down as another great divide, another political tool to keep the moron masses manipulated. No different than Cons Vs. Libs, etc.

Wow.. Horrible if true!!

https://twitter.com/grantltaylor/status/...Mm8Yw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status...WYh7g&s=19

Was forced to get the vaccine for a film he was working on..

(06-01-2023, 06:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Wow.. Horrible if true!!

https://twitter.com/grantltaylor/status/...Mm8Yw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status...WYh7g&s=19

Was forced to get the vaccine for a film he was working on..

Man, I hope not.

Well he has been in the hospital for a medical issue no one is talking about. All that was said the last time I saw something was he had a medical episode that landed him in ICU.

I don't care for the man personally but I wish him no ill will.