Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 10 Jags @ clots***

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:17 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Lawrence is not clutch at all, regardless of how bad the line is.

Lol, what was he supposed to do there?

How about throwing it away or at least protect the ball.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-14-2021, 05:18 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: Unreal... 5-10 years from now we're gonna look back and think was TL really that overrated or was he ruined by the Jags.

Very likely just overrated, if he doesn't pan out. Greatness can't be held back man.

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Lawrence for sure isnt the superstar we all wanted that can drag a bad team to wins.

Rookie QBs almost always look like this.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Damn. The hole we dug 1st half was too big. Almost got a W somehow. Rough way to lose it.

D played great.

The D is the bright spot. At least we only have half the team to worry about now.

This offense needs to improve. Too much pressure on the defense every game with the offense not doing anything

Mans first two min drill and y’all expect Tom Brady. Bunch of morons.

No time and I’d like to see if anyone was open. Doubtful.

(11-14-2021, 05:20 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:17 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Lawrence is not clutch at all, regardless of how bad the line is.

Here we go. 

I knew after today the “bust” talk would begin
Well, Byron Leftwich was able to score a walk off TD on the road against the Bills as a rookie. When are we going to see Lawrence make plays like that?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Whoop!

Yes the defense really impressed me today. The fact that they did not give up even when we got down big early really was incredible. Played some hard football. Sorry we could not pull out the win for them after that awesome effort.

(11-14-2021, 05:20 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:

Here we go. 

I knew after today the “bust” talk would begin

Yeah Lawrence isn't a bust but this coaching staff is doing everything they can to make him one.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I have 0 faith in the Jaguars offense. I'm actually surprised they got the ball to the 45 yard line.

With a [BLEEP] o-line, no good WR's, and horrible play calling, it doesn't matter if its Lawrence or Aaron Rodgers back there, the team will fail.

Being consistently [BLEEP] is our passion

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)NH3 Wrote: Good Game Jaguars...

NH3...

this... we fought back... some of these guys were saying that it was going to be a blowout... that blocked punt. was the killer

This team is improving. Trevor has regressed a little, but sometimes rookies go backwards before they go forwards

Look at you idiot 'Trevor is a bust' clowns. He's now played a grand total of 9 NFL games.

That was frustrating. I need to grind it out of my system.

Next week.

(11-14-2021, 05:21 PM)ArtieZiff Wrote: Whoop!

Woohoo!

Watching this game it has become painfully obvious that our Oline is still a weak link. They're going to get Trevor killed. Our Tackles are not good at all.

Trevor has about 1.5 seconds to get the ball out or scramble. And Bevell should not be play calling in the NFL. A few nice plays here and there, but he is overall lost.

Trevor has all the tools to be great. We need to be patient, like the bills work with Josh Allen. You can’t just immediately turn on a rookie quarterback when he’s playing on a team like this. However, the defense is starting to give us some real chances to win games. I do think we will win two or three more as the year progresses.

(11-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Newton Wrote: Yes the defense really impressed me today. The fact that they did not give up even when we got down big early really was incredible. Played some hard football. Sorry we could not pull out the win for them after that awesome effort.

Face it. The final score wasn't as close as it was.
Garbage points.