Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-25-2024, 10:02 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-25-2024, 09:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, one guy on X posting a years old interview to offset dozens of anti-vaxxer bull [BLEEP] posts by people who talk a lot and know nothing. Not dissimilar to this thread actually.

And you just happened to come across that one guy, right? We're so lucky.

And I don't want to get sidetracked about why I posted that. It's reasonable to point out that a person didn't take the vaccine to address skepticism. I have no problems with that. My point is that when people speculate about cause of death the vaccine is ALWAYS "never the issue," and vaccination status gets ignored. It's that simple. You start with the premise that you can't be wrong, and it's impossible to determine truth that way. You just conveniently overlook the narrative that's crafted for you in this issue.

My narrative was never crafted for me, and I was continually ahead of the curve when it came to predictions accordingly.

Read the X comments, the link was about 6 down the page on hundreds of anti-vaxx comments. Really hard to find, it was. In a thread where the guy publicly said he both had Covid and didn't take the vaccine, the Covid vaccine is almost certainly not the issue. Which is why I posted it, to get ahead of it. Of course that doesn't stop the Brigade from forming up to post their determinations. Frankly I'm shocked you guys didn't try to trade on David Lamm's death report yesterday. I guess being old, fat, a chain smoker, and  a life long drinker is just a bridge too far for you all? The problem with what you said is that I'm responding to the cadre for whom the Vaxx is ALWAYS the issue and everyone who says otherwise is lying and a crook.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-25-2024, 09:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-25-2024, 09:52 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: I'd love to hear flsprtsgod break down Terrence Howards explanation of the vaccine in his Joe Rogan podcast from a PURELY scientific point of view.

He will send you to a 50 page study from Pfizer supporting his argument.

I'll be glad to send you factual peer-reviewed studies from credible institutions. I am not a biologist or immunologist and have no special knowledge in those fields.  I will however, just point and laugh at you when you suggest Terrance Howard, a lunatic who doesn't believe in gravity, is someone I should waste time debunking.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/redpillb0t/status/17...NjX2A&s=19

https://twitter.com/Vital_Vibration/stat...NtORQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-...p-exercise

Covid started a month later on the 19th in November.

It's just a coinicidence though. "Trust the science" though, Bro's. Trust it. Our peers with their reviews are better than us.

Obviously...

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

More mysterious blood clots..

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...WI7fQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

https://anodtothegods.com/?p=39073

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7hrRWhuq...c2d3YyZnF1

(05-28-2024, 06:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7hrRWhuq...c2d3YyZnF1

Petey is still at it hmm? Guess the lecture circuit is more lucrative than his trash "wellness" company these days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7htKl4Sqri/...xycHM0eW0x

(05-28-2024, 09:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7htKl4Sqri/...xycHM0eW0x

Wow, is that the 2023 one that didn't happen or a current one that won't?

(05-28-2024, 10:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-28-2024, 09:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7htKl4Sqri/...xycHM0eW0x

Wow, is that the 2023 one that didn't happen or a current one that won't?
Who knows. You're the expert on covid, apparently, so, I am sure we can skip the fondling of one's balls here and just get to the point you're trying to make. Eh, Doc?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7joVafhj9n/...Q2aHgxbXQz

(05-29-2024, 09:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-28-2024, 10:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, is that the 2023 one that didn't happen or a current one that won't?
Who knows. You're the expert on covid, apparently, so, I am sure we can skip the fondling of one's balls here and just get to the point you're trying to make. Eh, Doc?

I'm am an expert on several aspects of Covid, or rather health care in general, that has nothing to do with my question, which is related to research integrity. I merely asked you to provide the date of your cite since you constantly post things that are months or years old. It seems that this most recent clip was related to stuff happening a year ago that didn't go anywhere, so posting it today as if Florida is going to do this thing which they already didn't do is misleading. If it's something going on now I'd like to read about it.

(05-29-2024, 11:10 AM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7joVafhj9n/...Q2aHgxbXQz

This is what I'm talking about, Transverse Myelitis has been a known side-effect of all vaccines for decades, yet people want to act like this case is some Great Gotcha. Common vaccine-related cases are caused by the flu shot every year, the Hep B Vaccine, and the Oral Polio vaccine. It's diagnosed in almost 2 million people every year and caused by other viruses like Herpes or some auto-immune disorders like Lupus. The possibility was included in the covid vax documentation because it was an expected side effect, and they've been monitoring and studying it since the beginning. Unfortunately, this poor woman lives in Canada where their great socialized medical system thinks it's better to just kill her than help her, so she's going to sue the vaccine maker instead.

(05-29-2024, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 09:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Who knows. You're the expert on covid, apparently, so, I am sure we can skip the fondling of one's balls here and just get to the point you're trying to make. Eh, Doc?

I'm am an expert on several aspects of Covid, or rather health care in general, that has nothing to do with my question, which is related to research integrity. I merely asked you to provide the date of your cite since you constantly post things that are months or years old. It seems that this most recent clip was related to stuff happening a year ago that didn't go anywhere, so posting it today as if Florida is going to do this thing which they already didn't do is misleading. If it's something going on now I'd like to read about it.

January 3rd, 2024:

Florida State Surgeon General Calls for Halt in the Use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov)

Yeah, few months old. [BLEEP] happens, bub, thank God we have you here. Maybe DeSantis was given some kickback money to stop poking the bear. Who knows.

Meanwhile, this is the kind of thing that we ought to be upset about, the government lying and intentionally destroying and hiding information from the public. This guy ought to be jailed and everyone who was in on it or did something similar right next to him.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archiv...s-hearing/

The FOIA scandal first came to light last summer. In June 2023, I broke the news in [i]The Intercept[/i] that Dr. David Morens, a long-time senior advisor to Dr. Anthony Fauci, had engaged in efforts to evade the Freedom of information Act. In a September 2021 email to a group of high-profile critics of the so-called lab leak theory, Morens wrote: “As you know, I try to always communicate on gmail because my NIH email is FOIA’d constantly.”

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 12:07 PM by Caldrac. Edited 3 times in total.)

(05-29-2024, 12:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 11:10 AM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7joVafhj9n/...Q2aHgxbXQz

This is what I'm talking about, Transverse Myelitis has been a known side-effect of all vaccines for decades, yet people want to act like this case is some Great Gotcha. Common vaccine-related cases are caused by the flu shot every year, the Hep B Vaccine, and the Oral Polio vaccine. It's diagnosed in almost 2 million people every year and caused by other viruses like Herpes or some auto-immune disorders like Lupus. The possibility was included in the covid vax documentation because it was an expected side effect, and they've been monitoring and studying it since the beginning. Unfortunately, this poor woman lives in Canada where their great socialized medical system thinks it's better to just kill her than help her, so she's going to sue the vaccine maker instead.

The Doctor was on record by the camera her husband had with him specifically stating it's related to the current vaccines. That was the gotcha moment. If he's not sure, why state that it's directed to the current dose of vaccines? It had been happening enough in his opinion to deliberately point it towards that direction.

And, further to your point. Where was the media then? When it came to this information? If it's a well known side effect, shouldn't the MSM had been more careful about stating how safe and effective it was with no potential risks involved? Where's the accountability on that front?

(05-29-2024, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm am an expert on several aspects of Covid, or rather health care in general, that has nothing to do with my question, which is related to research integrity. I merely asked you to provide the date of your cite since you constantly post things that are months or years old. It seems that this most recent clip was related to stuff happening a year ago that didn't go anywhere, so posting it today as if Florida is going to do this thing which they already didn't do is misleading. If it's something going on now I'd like to read about it.

January 3rd, 2024:

Florida State Surgeon General Calls for Halt in the Use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov)

Yeah, few months old. [BLEEP] happens, bub, thank God we have you here. Maybe DeSantis was given some kickback money to stop poking the bear. Who knows.

Interesting, I didn't read anything there about outlawing bio-weapons. I see a guy who wrote about his concerns and made a recommendation about patient care. So, yeah... your clip was false. it is good that you have me hear to help you understand the basic lies you're believing. You're [BLEEP] welcome.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 12:17 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-29-2024, 12:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: January 3rd, 2024:

Interesting, I didn't read anything there about outlawing bio-weapons. I see a guy who wrote about his concerns and made a recommendation about patient care. So, yeah... your clip was false. it is good that you have me hear to help you understand the basic lies you're believing. You're [BLEEP] welcome.

Here*, not hear. 
You forgot to capitalize the "I" in it's after the period as well.

You're welcome. =P

You have a vested interest to protect the lies your industry produces as well, so, all is forgiven having discovered this about your career, etc.

It's all good man. Keep taking your jabs and giving jabs out. As long as you can't see it from your backyard, am I right?

(05-29-2024, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is what I'm talking about, Transverse Myelitis has been a known side-effect of all vaccines for decades, yet people want to act like this case is some Great Gotcha. Common vaccine-related cases are caused by the flu shot every year, the Hep B Vaccine, and the Oral Polio vaccine. It's diagnosed in almost 2 million people every year and caused by other viruses like Herpes or some auto-immune disorders like Lupus. The possibility was included in the covid vax documentation because it was an expected side effect, and they've been monitoring and studying it since the beginning. Unfortunately, this poor woman lives in Canada where their great socialized medical system thinks it's better to just kill her than help her, so she's going to sue the vaccine maker instead.

The Doctor was on record by the camera her husband had with him specifically stating it's related to the current vaccines. That was the gotcha moment. If he's not sure, why state that it's directed to the current dose of vaccines? It had been happening enough in his opinion to deliberately point it towards that direction. Because it always happens with vaccines as has long been known. It likely wasn't a surprise to him to see it.

And, further to your point. Where was the media then? When it came to this information? If it's a well known side effect, shouldn't the MSM had been more careful about stating how safe and effective it was with no potential risks involved? Where's the accountability on that front? 

No one ever said that there were no potential risks, the side effect possibilities were always communicated. The side effects are extremely rare, in this case with TM we have ~500 possible cases against multiple billions of vaccine administrations, which based on the literature is within the expected range. I'm sorry this is apparently new information to you, I thought we'd talked about this issue long enough that everyone understood it by now.