Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson's comments on missing the Super Bowl

Quote:Some fans boo when they feel it's necessary.

Others don't.

Got it?

Booing is never necessary. They choose to boo. It is completely optional.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Booing is never necessary. They choose to boo. It is completely optional.
So is buying tickets and cheering. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:LOL This is a free message board. As long as I follow the rules I can say stuff like that.

Allen Robinson did not tell fans when to boo. His comments last year were similar to what I have been posting: act like fans, not haters.
And fans can be disgusted with the product on the field, resulting in booing.  That's their prerogative.  That doesn't make them haters.  Haters don't care about the team.  I'd much rather have fans booing the team in the stadium than for then to not show up at all because of apathy.  At least they're still showing some passion about the team.  That's more than we can say about the team in recent history.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:And fans can be disgusted with the product on the field, resulting in booing.  That's their prerogative.  That doesn't make them haters.  Haters don't care about the team.  I'd much rather have fans booing the team in the stadium than for then to not show up at all because of apathy.  At least they're still showing some passion about the team.  That's more than we can say about the team in recent history.

If so-called fans are apathetic, they aren't fans. Jaguars fans care about the team.

I have been disgusted with the product too, but unlike the boo birds I see glasses half full.

Wow how long is this going to go on? MJF please stop trolling the MB you cant be this dumb and please excuse that but what else is there to say, I don't boo either but I certainly understand why people do. THIS can not be difficult to understand!! I just CAN'T

Quote:Wow how long is this going to go on? MJF please stop trolling the MB you cant be this dumb and please excuse that but what else is there to say, I don't boo either but I certainly understand why people do. THIS can not be difficult to understand!! I just CAN'T

There is no reason to think I am trolling.

Think like me or you are wrong!!

How long were you back on the message board before you started telling people how to be "real fans"?...again

Quote:Think like me or you are wrong!!

How long were you back on the message board before you started telling people how to be "real fans"?...again

The Jaguars were good when I started posting here over 12 years ago.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 11:20 PM by continuous.)

Double post

Quote:The Jaguars were good when I started posting here over 12 years ago.

I was referring to the few weeks you werent posting recently.

Quote:I was referring to the few weeks you weren't posting recently.

I returned to the board on January 22.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 12:23 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

If you root for any other team but the Jaguars. So split your time between two or more Nfl teams.

You have zero right to speak on fans who only root for the Jaguars.

Especially those who spend hundreds to thousands a year to sit in the stadium.

End of story.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 04:57 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:If you root for any other team but the Jaguars. So split your time between two or more Nfl teams.

You have zero right to speak on fans who only root for the Jaguars.

Especially those who spend hundreds to thousands a year to sit in the stadium.

End of story.

I have more/ rights to tell other people they are bad Jaguars fans than other people do to tell me I am not a Jaguars fan. I don't decide not to watch games because we suck. I don't split time between teams. If we are on, I watch the Jaguars game, no matter what games are on other channels. Meanwhile other people are saying they don't care who wins, say they have better things to do, etc.

Quote:I have more/ rights to tell other people they are bad Jaguars fans than other people do to tell me I am not a Jaguars fan. I don't decide not to watch games because we suck. I don't split time between teams. If we are on, I watch the Jaguars game, no matter what games are on other channels. Meanwhile other people are saying they don't care who wins, say they have better things to do, etc.

Only in your head you do. Cause if ya split ya time. You dont in mine.

#Gojags

Quote:Only in your head you do. Cause if ya split ya time. You dont in mine.

You need to speak proper English to make any sense.

Quote:I have more/ rights to tell other people they are bad Jaguars fans than other people do to tell me I am not a Jaguars fan.
Wrong!

you dont have "more rights"...

You are not the creator of The Real Fan Rulebook. Youre insane belief that you can be a fan of multiple teams and tell people CONSTANTLY what a real fan is why people attack you on here.

Fan the way you fan without telling others what to do because you sound ridiculous.

Quote:Wrong!

you dont have "more rights"...

You are not the creator of The Real Fan Rulebook. Youre insane belief that you can be a fan of multiple teams and tell people CONSTANTLY what a real fan is why people attack you on here.

Fan the way you fan without telling others what to do because you sound ridiculous.

In that case nobody should tell me how to be a real fan either, which many people do.

Quote:In that case nobody should tell me how to be a real fan either, which many people do.

Yea they do that after you start your real fan rants....

Anyways

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 07:39 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You need to speak proper English to make any sense.
Aww,  did I hurt your feelings?  

I am sorry!    

I watch Jags games from play one till the final one.   No matter what other team is on.  

I don't care for GB or Denver or anyone else.  

Nor do I care for Ohio State on Saturdays. 

I am sorry I am glued to the tv when the Jags select someone.  And walk away till the next Jags pick.  

I am sorry I stay up from minute one till end of FA to see who the Jags select. 

I am sorry while I was in Jax.  I picked up the book the history of Jacksonville football.   And had a better understanding of how much of a NFL town Jax is.  I also was apart of tailgated with BCB and TSH.  And chanted J-A-G-U-A-R-S Jaguars with Jaxson Deville. (prior to his retirement)  

We also went to a Party with the Jaguars fan Legend. Charlie who is as die hard as they come!  He has been on TV many times with his face paint. 

I am sorry living back in ct.  Prior to internet. I had one of those world radios from day one.  To listen to every Jags game.   

I am sorry my Football season ends unless coach searching.  Every time during the playoffs.  Cause the moment the Jags are eliminated I know longer care. 

I am sorry I search ebay for the all the Limited Edition Jags stuff I can afford to buy.  

If my lady allowed me.  Our house would be painted Teal and every room nothing but Jaguars stuff.   I believe in the Jaguars that much. 

So yes,   I would say I am a much bigger jags fan then you,.  

And the fan do have the right to boo cause they paid to do so.  

You don't have the right.  Being you cheat on the Jags with other teams to say they don't. 

End of story. 

#Gojags

You don't have to be sorry for anything except telling me I am not a Jaguars fan, which is 100% false.