Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyson Alualu A Long Term Fixture?

Its quite funny how a guy with TMDs 'oops I've been banned again, best start a new profile' history would accuse someone else of such a thing.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Never been wrong about something Mad dog?  Never been wrong about something you thought was certain?

How about how you were so certain Ace Sanders would be injury prone?  :whistling:

Or how you are soooo certain I am ctjags?  But when I read you write something like that, it just reminds me how dumb you really are.  HAHAHA

I've been wrong about things in the past, but Ace Sanders already has missed a month of off season activities with an injury, and also missed the Chargers game with a concussion. So, acting like that particular take was wrong by me is laughable. At best that ones too early to call, at worst, the injuries sustained so far lean on my side of the argument being right. 

I've already told you why I am certain you are ct jags. Identical writing style. Errors abound. Poor grammar. Name calling/ insults. Everyone knows trunt87 = ctjags. 

Quote:Its quite funny how a guy with TMDs 'oops I've been banned again, best start a new profile' history would accuse someone else of such a thing.

What is even funnier is TMD calling people out for being owned, when it happens to him on a daily basis. 

Quote:What is even funnier is TMD calling people out for being owned, when it happens to him on a daily basis. 

another ctjag ism...as soon as some ONE attacks another poster of whom ctjags is arguing with, ct jags will instantly try to bond with that person. 

LOL, its happened in this thread like 2 or 3 times already. Laughing 

You are so predictable ctjags. Thats how we know its you. 

Quote:I've been wrong about things in the past, but Ace Sanders already has missed a month of off season activities with an injury, and also missed the Chargers game with a concussion. So, acting like that particular take was wrong by me is laughable. At best that ones too early to call, at worst, the injuries sustained so far lean on my side of the argument being right. 

I've already told you why I am certain you are ct jags. Identical writing style. Errors abound. Poor grammar. Name calling/ insults. Everyone knows trunt87 = ctjags. 

You always call people names.  Midget this guy, midget that guy.  Maybe you are actually ctjags. 

Quote:another ctjag ism...as soon as some ONE attacks another poster of whom ctjags is arguing with, ct jags will instantly try to bond with that person. 

LOL, its happened in this thread like 2 or 3 times already. Laughing

You are so predictable ctjags. Thats how we know its you. 

Lol you act like this bothers me.  When I know that you are the one that is looking pretty stupid.  Is there anyway a mod can finally squash this whole trunt87 = ctjags thing.  Can they find that out?

Quote:I've been wrong about things in the past, but Ace Sanders already has missed a month of off season activities with an injury, and also missed the Chargers game with a concussion. So, acting like that particular take was wrong by me is laughable. At best that ones too early to call, at worst, the injuries sustained so far lean on my side of the argument being right. 

Lol you miss one game and you are injury prone?  Got it. 

Not to derail this thread, but I'm glad to see Tyson doing better.  If he can get into  groove as a run stopping (almost 3-4) DE for us then we have one less piece to find.

Quote:Not to derail this thread, but I'm glad to see Tyson doing better.  If he can get into  groove as a run stopping (almost 3-4) DE for us then we have one less piece to find.

I don't mind keeping Alualu around in his new role, as long as he's not paid all that much. Sen Derrick Marks showed that you can find role players rather inexpensively. 

Quote:Lol you miss one game and you are injury prone?  Got it. 

Not the point. Point is you were already crowning him as NOT injury prone based on what he's done so far, which INCLUDES examples of injuries. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

typical ctjags. 

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 02:52 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:Not the point. Point is you were already crowning him as NOT injury prone based on what he's done so far, which INCLUDES examples of injuries. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

typical ctjags. 

Lol, how dumb can you get? 

Isn't that exactly what you did by claiming that he will be injury prone? 

INCLUDES examples of injuries.

Please tell me one football player that doesn't have injuries? Just one. 

You make it too easy vagrantwade, I mean Mad Dog.

Hopefully Alualu will continue to contribute.  Still not worth a Top 10 pick, but if he is able to contribute, then the pick will have been a little less of a waste.

Quote:I've already told you why I am certain you are ct jags. Identical writing style. Errors abound. Poor grammar. Name calling/ insults. Everyone knows trunt87 = ctjags. 

Not even remotely identical writing style.  And half this board resorts to name calling and insults.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Hopefully Alualu will continue to contribute.  Still not worth a Top 10 pick, but if he is able to contribute, then the pick will have been a little less of a waste.

Not even remotely identical writing style.  And half this board resorts to name calling and insults.  

You serious?? Even wingerdinger thought trunt87 was ctjags. If its not ctjags, I'll eat my shoe. 

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 03:05 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:You serious?? Even wingerdinger thought trunt87 was ctjags. If its not ctjags, I'll eat my shoe. 

really what is your obsession with ctjags?  Better like the taste of shoes, because you are going to eat them. 

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 03:07 PM by The Mad Dog.)

oh, btw, ctjags years ago had another account/ alias....."dino" (with a few numbers at the end but can't remember them)  in small letters like that. So there is precedence. 

Quote:oh, btw, ctjags year ago had another account/ alias....."dino" in small letters like that. So there is precedence. 

obsess much?

I'm mad you know everything about ctjags. 

Quote:obsess much?

I'm mad you know everything about ctjags. 

I'm just perceptive and smart. 

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 03:09 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:I'm just perceptive and smart. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Ok. Whatever you say vagrantwade. 

And we're done here.