Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Harassed boyfriend jumped to his death after his girlfriend insisted on going into another clothes shop

Quote:How do you know I'm still single? :whistling:

And, just because I know some inherent facts about women such as how self centered they are, doesn't mean I don't accept them and love other things about them :yes: We all have faults. Well, most of us.

It's a VERY educated guess! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's a VERY educated guess! :thumbsup:

oh jeez,,,,,which leads us to yet another inherent fault....women always think they are right :woot: 

Quote:oh jeez,,,,,which leads us to yet another inherent fault....women always think they are right :woot:

But I'm right this time, aren't I? :woot:

Quote:But I'm right this time, aren't I? :woot:

:no: 

Quote: :no:

Like you would admit it if I was right! Tongue

So basically the GF killed him?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:So basically the GF killed him?

How did the GF kill him? 

Did she physically push him that caused his demise? :blink: 

Quote:So basically the GF killed him?

See, THAT is how you blame someone, bchbunnie4.

I would imagine this matter will be resolved in Food Court.

Quote:I would imagine this matter will be resolved in Food Court.

Is your avatar from The Breakfast Club? It looks familiar, and I don't think I've seen that guy in anything else.

Quote:Is your avatar from The Breakfast Club? It looks familiar, and I don't think I've seen that guy in anything else.

Why, yes. That is King Judd Nelson.

Quote:Is your avatar from The Breakfast Club? It looks familiar, and I don't think I've seen that guy in anything else.
Only one of the best movies of all time Wink

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Why, yes. That is King Judd Nelson.

Nice, I'm usually terrible at recognizing scenes/people from movies, haha.

Quote:Only one of the best movies of all time Wink

Agreed! I've taken the time to see it several times and the move is a decade older than I am. I think that says something about the quality of that movie.

Quote:Nice, I'm usually terrible at recognizing scenes/people from movies, haha.

Agreed! I've taken the time to see it several times and the move is a decade older than I am. I think that says something about the quality of that movie.
Useless knowledge for ya.. 

The robot Bender from Futurama was named after and given the traits of Judd Nelson's character in that movie.. 

Quote:See, THAT is how you blame someone, bchbunnie4.

Notice the "?" at the end of the sentence?

Tongue

Quote:Why, yes. That is King Judd Nelson.

Goober.

:woot:

Quote:Useless knowledge for ya.. 

The robot Bender from Futurama was named after and given the traits of Judd Nelson's character in that movie.. 

Goober 2.

Quote:Goober 2.

&?

Wink

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 03:33 AM by hailtoyourvictor.)

I don't get why Bchbunnie thinks the woman involved either bears no blame or total blame. I don't think either is true.

There are thousands of suicides each year that result from things such as bullying and harassment. Somebody that bullies a person to the point where the victim takes his or her own life should not be considered completely blameless. Does the "bully" or person doing the harassing ever pull the trigger? No. Was the bully/harasser more than likely the driving force the lead the victim to the choice of ending his/her own life? Probably.

None of us know the situation besides a couple brief news articles and therefor speculating is pretty pointless. My point has nothing to do with this actual case, but mental abuse in general. I think the idea Bchbunnie has said multiple times that "only the person who kills themselves is to blame" is ignorant. A lot of times, there are definitely others to blame. A lot of times their is no one else to blame.

Quote:I don't get why Bchbunnie thinks the woman involved either bears no blame or total blame. I don't think either is true.

There are thousands of suicides each year that result from things such as bullying and harassment. Somebody that bullies a person to the point where the victim takes his or her own life should not be considered completely blameless. Does the "bully" or person doing the harassing ever pull the trigger? No. Was the bully/harasser more than likely the driving force the lead the victim to the choice of ending his/her own life? Probably.

None of us know the situation besides a couple brief news articles and therefor speculating is pretty pointless. My point has nothing to do with this actual case, but mental abuse in general. I think the idea Bchbunnie has said multiple times that "only the person who kills themselves is to blame" is ignorant. A lot of times, there are definitely others to blame. A lot of times their is no one else to blame.

Well, now you've just blamed the girlfriend in bchbunnie's eyes. Welcome to the club.