Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread***

Quote:Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - #Jaguars inactives

B. Allen

B. Walters

C. Grant

B. Harris

C. Smith

N. Sterling

J. Johnson

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/790214874915860480'>https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/790214874915860480</a>

Appreciated, thanks.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just curious if the Jags get the win today to get back to .500 over an Oakland team that is thought to be tough by the majority of people, will the people on this board who constantly rag on Gus and the team in general turn their constant negative energy into something more positive?  Will you finally root for your team to win instead of lose?

Quote:Just curious if the Jags get the win today to get back to .500 over an Oakland team that is thought to be tough by the majority of people, will the people on this board who constantly rag on Gus and the team in general turn their constant negative energy into something more positive?  Will you finally root for your team to win instead of lose?

When was the last time we were .500?

We were 0-3 before the Colts game.

I feel as if we can beat this overrated Raiders team and I really hope so or its going to be a long week for me here in raider nation....

Quote:I feel as if we can beat this overrated Raiders team and I really hope so or its going to be a long week for me here in raider nation....

Short week - we play in Nashville on Thursday night.

Of course you would want us to win today anyway.

It's an expression.  I'm well aware outside of starting the year at 0-0, which doesn't count, we have never been at .500.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 12:14 PM by scoobydiesel.)

Quote:Short week - we play in Nashville on Thursday night.

Of course you would want us to win today anyway.
Yes. Im ONLY a jaguar fan so of course Id love to win anyways no matter what, but living near Oakland and plenty of friends who love the raiders are obviously watching this game, so Id love not to hear their B* all week.

Edit:

The Thursday night game means nothing to raider fans/my friends.

Watching some of the London game I can't help but think back to those articles a few weeks ago that said if the NFL wanted the London games to succeed they should stop sending the Jags. The last two Jags games in London were very exciting with plenty of offense, big plays and good performances. Contrast with the two teams from the two biggest markets in the league playing right now in what is essentially a punt fest. So far the Rams and Giants offenses have combined for 20 points in 3.5 quarters of play which is less than was scored in the Jags game in a single quarter three weeks ago. 

Dragon the Jags are not moving to london. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Um....Not sure why one of my posted vanished, thats very odd?

Quote:Dragon the Jags are not moving to london. 

I think it's meant on the basis of 1 game per season as is the case now..

Not permanently.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Dragon the Jags are not moving to london. 
Didn't even remotely come close to saying that. 

Quote:Um....Not sure why one of my posted vanished, thats very odd?
And you're very lucky not to get a warning.

Quote:And you're very lucky not to get a warning.
Not sure what I did wrong but things like this make me very disappointed in this place at times.

We complain about Bortles. Atleast we don't have Keenum. He just threw one of the ugliest INTs I have ever seen.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:We complain about Bortles. Atleast we don't have Keenum. He just threw one of the ugliest INTs I have ever seen.
He had a horrible game, crazy to think he was so close to "redeeming" himself and then went and tossed that last horrible pick.

Quote:Not sure what I did wrong but things like this make me very disappointed in this place at times.
It's "The Man".
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I am having faith and put money on the jags. This offense should be able to destroy this raiders defense. Open the playbook and let the defense play with their ears back!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Rodgers Cromartie missed a real opportunity at hilarity by not giving a fair catch signal before he caught that pick.

Olivier Vernon was constantly putting pressure on Keenum the entire game.  He is a perfect example of how judging an edge rusher on number of sacks alone is very deceiving.  He has 1 sack on the year but leads the league in quarterback pressures.