Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee

Time for Moncrief to shine! Also I hope he gets better soon. I wanted Pryor and Moncrief tbh. Sigh.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 01:40 AM by Eric1.)

(08-26-2018, 12:52 AM)Ronster Wrote: Fragile Lee....

You're a [BLEEP] idiot and a piece of [BLEEP].

(08-25-2018, 08:32 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 07:33 PM)Adub28 Wrote: Might be time to give Dez a call......

Nah,the injury means more touches for Westbrook and Cole who are better than lee.

That's cold-blooded. I can't think of a single Jaguars' fan I know who relishes a crippling injury to our players.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 01:51 AM by jessepeck1213.)

(08-26-2018, 01:38 AM)Eric1 Wrote:

You're a [BLEEP] idiot and a piece of [BLEEP].

I couldn't agree more. Ronster, you're a straight up dirtbag for even saying that. I hope the mods decide to ban you for just being a piece of human trash. The poor guy just got his knee blown out by a helmet, an injury that could have happened to anybody, and you come here with that garbage comment? FOH.

(08-26-2018, 01:45 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:38 AM)Eric1 Wrote: You're a [BLEEP] idiot and a piece of [BLEEP].

I couldn't agree more. Ronster, you're a straight up dirtbag for even saying that. I hope the mods decide to ban you for just being a piece of human trash. The poor guy just got his knee blown out by a helmet, an injury that could have happened to anybody, and you come here with that garbage comment? FOH.

Maybe these dirt bags are like the pom-pom mom? Can't beat out Lee on the field so they hire a kamikaze to knee-cap the guy? Shades of Gregg Williams-like fair play.

Although the injury to Lee is rough and I certainly wish him the best, I believe the rest of our receivers are good enough that it shouldn't effect us accomplishing our goal (Superbowl.)

Time for another boycott there Ronster?

I heard Ramsey and Telvin stayed in the locker room so maybe you can boycott the whole season now?

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 08:41 AM by Jagwired.)

Man, are you some kind a weak [BLEEP] punk.

Edit, I also agree that the mods should ban this punk from posting on this board. Don't need that level of punkness typing it's weak cowardly, worthless and useless words here..
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-26-2018, 01:38 AM)Eric1 Wrote: You're a [BLEEP] idiot and a piece of [BLEEP].

Add my support for this.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

@Ronster - wth are you thinking?
No player could get hit like that and not get an injury....probably just like that.
He's leg went totally whacked.
That's just so wrong what you said.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(08-24-2018, 12:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 10:39 AM)Kane Wrote: I wonder if this has the chance to hit 16 page epic status like the many Bortles v Anti-Bortles pages of last year.
The Bortles pages are great but nothing will beat the Gabbert vs Henne threads. Those went on forever!

Puhlease...nothing compares to Leftwich and "Jerarrd"!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

You won't get a warning or suspension from me for your ignorant comment.  However, one of the greatest Jaguars players ever (Fred Taylor) was also often called "fragile" by ignorant "fans" such as yourself.  More comments like that will be addressed.

Consider this a promise, not just a "friendly warning".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Seriously.  GFTO of here with this garbage.  You belong on a tacks board, scum.

So do we know officially yet if it’s an ACL?

I've seen nothing yet...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

They'll probably announce it at the Monday press conference.

Jaguars: "It's his knee."
Reporter: "What part of the knee?"
Jaguars: "Yes."

Doubt we hear anything today with the shooting dominating the news.

(08-26-2018, 04:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: They'll probably announce it at the Monday press conference.
(08-26-2018, 04:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Jaguars: "It's his knee."
Reporter: "What part of the knee?"
Jaguars: "Yes."
Preseason it's a knee injury.... regular season they have to release something. Unless they are moving him to IR right now or he releases the info, probably won't hear anything.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty much sold on regardless of what the injury is Marqise is likely gone for the season. Moncrief has looked good but outside of that its been hit and miss with Chark dropping some passes. Haven't heard much of anything out of Cole or Dede during the preseason. Lee was probably our most consistent guy. He wasn't a world beater but you could see the disappointment in Blake's face watching him lay on the field. I would give Dez a look.. as much as I am not a fan I do want to win and would be willing to give him a chance on a 1 year deal.
No pain, no gain.