Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread***

Ah. Good old fashioned screen play. Something this offense doesn't do. . .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This defense is so obscenely bad.

A turnover would be nice.

why can't we run screens like that

tittians with a Get Healthy game here today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Bryan. Good pentration there on that stop.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

3rd and 8. Amy doubt?

Oh Jags. When we give up a screen, boy do we give it up. Huge chunks of yards.

(11-24-2019, 05:20 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: why can't we run screens like that

Linemen can't run.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wow!!

(11-24-2019, 05:20 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: why can't we run screens like that

Why can't we run screens?
Signature goes here.

(11-24-2019, 05:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 3rd and 8. Amy doubt?

Yes, it's early so we won't have the DPI call yet.

Wow we got a 3rd down stop!

Offense needs to get it going somehow.

(11-24-2019, 05:20 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: Looks like Josh Allen was tackled....no flag

But they sure got us on the previous series with the hankie  

I don't know what the league is going to do about it. Sure seems like a legacy/big market vs little guy thing.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

[BLEEP]. At the 6. For the love that is all holy. Call a [BLEEP] screen here please.

(11-24-2019, 05:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 05:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 3rd and 8. Amy doubt?

Yes, it's early so we won't have the DPI call yet.

Yeah, they keep that flag in their back pocket for when it really counts.

Play action to Chark for 52 yards.

Smoot with 2 good pressures on that drive!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Well there you go D. Nice hustle Smoot. 

At the 6 tho. Damn.

(11-24-2019, 05:22 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [BLEEP]. At the 6. For the love that is all holy. Call a [BLEEP] screen here please.

The problem is that Fournette gets tackled by an arm very easily more times than not.

Plus this offensive line is so shotty but whatever, I just want something to work for us.

This poor field position usually dooms our offense. If we can find a way to drive the ball here it'll set the tone positively for the day, need to establish the run here early.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!