Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread***

Hi Folks

Today the Jags take on the Titans. If the Amilia Shows up you can delete this !!!!

Go Jags!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was kind of wondering where the usual thread was.....but, Thanks for starting one.
Com'n Foles and Jaguars .....let's catch the tacks napping and hang an "L" on them.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Wow. This place is turning into a ghost town. Man it was so busy during those playoffs in 2017. Miss those days.

The damn stinking T*tans, I'm already angry, losing to this lot stings more than most. I'm hearing were angry and want to 'play to our level'. Time to show it.

Let's go Jags. Just realised were a 4pm start!!

Has Henry scored yet?

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 01:50 PM by mal234.)

(11-24-2019, 01:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Wow. This place is turning into a ghost town. Man it was so busy during those playoffs in 2017. Miss those days.

The damn stinking T*tans, I'm already angry, losing to this lot stings more than most. I'm hearing were angry and want to 'play to our level'. Time to show it.

I just realized it was a later start yesterday. Maybe things will pick up here by then. In the meantime, hopefully some of the early games will be fun to check out. I could see a game like the Seattle/Eagles game being an interesting one to follow during this early window.

(11-24-2019, 01:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Wow. This place is turning into a ghost town. Man it was so busy during those playoffs in 2017. Miss those days.

There was a discussion about the dwindling numbers on the MB a few months ago. There were several theories about the cause, from long time denizens finding new interests to the social media demise. Actually, what it boils down to is fans exhausted with the same old line of another failed year. 2017 brought the organization and its fans some hope, only to quash it immediately the following season. It's demoralizing and difficult to maintain enthusiasm when organizational incompetence is the repeating theme. Shad Khan is making money from it, but it sure isn't producing dividends for the rest of us. Folks, especially long time supporters, are simply getting worn out from it all.

(11-24-2019, 01:40 PM)Anaheim Jaguars Wrote: Has Henry scored yet?

Laughing
My sig goes here!

We had 3-400 people in the game day threads at start of the season. This season has taken a predictable, boring turn.

(11-24-2019, 01:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

There was a discussion about the dwindling numbers on the MB a few months ago. There were several theories about the cause, from long time denizens finding new interests to the social media demise. Actually, what it boils down to is fans exhausted with the same old line of another failed year. 2017 brought the organization and its fans some hope, only to quash it immediately the following season. It's demoralizing and difficult to maintain enthusiasm when organizational incompetence is the repeating theme. Shad Khan is making money from it, but it sure isn't producing dividends for the rest of us. Folks, especially long time supporters, are simply getting worn out from it all.

I see this board more active than other teams, but....

1. The jags jag out...not good. Everything you said above..
2. There is a hostile element to this board where I’ve seen in particular new members get chastised instead of welcomed. That’s my opinion. We have a lot of smart folks here and some of them can be real [BLEEP]...

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 02:37 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

I'm still here guys. Forget all those bandwagon riders..

Hoping to see a good football game today. It probably feels like winter up here for your jags..
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Wow, just saw Matt Schaub sitting on the Falcons bench. That guy must be 50 by now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They forgot to reboot Amelia Bot!
My sig goes here!

PSA: Devin White is the linebacker we wish Myles Jack would've been.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 03:12 PM by mal234.)

I'm watching the Eagles/Seahawks game now and Carson Wentz is making some really poor looking throws. One that he made in the first quarter in particular was very rough looking. He is struggling to hit his men.(And he has some turnovers/near turnovers as well).

I do think that some Eagles fans/players have been hard on him, and I haven't cared for the way they've talked about him and not shown him much support, especially after Nick left the team. But he hasn't been playing well today and this is the type of play that will fuel more of that type of talk. Including some of them wishing that Nick had stayed around. Though, maybe Carson will end up playing better as this game progresses.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 03:16 PM by JagFan81.)

(11-24-2019, 01:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Agree. It's tough to get excited for 4-6 seasons. What I loved that year, so many old fans and even locals just waiting to chat or saying how great it was seeing people out in Jags gear. Really felt different, like we were at the start of something. 

A lot of use are weary vets, we've been through enough of these seasons. I'm still here and I'll still be here but the war with the Patriots fans on here AFC week was one of my favorite memories of here.

(11-24-2019, 02:35 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I'm still here guys. Forget all those bandwagon riders..

Hoping to see a good football game today. It probably feels like winter up here for your jags..

Somebody waft this fart out the window!! Smile

The only thing T*tans I can stand. What's happening to me?! Smile

(11-24-2019, 03:10 PM)mal234 Wrote: I'm watching the Eagles/Seahawks game now and Carson Wentz is making some really poor looking throws. One that he made in the first quarter in particular was very rough looking. He is struggling to hit his men.(And he has some turnovers/near turnovers as well).

I do think that some Eagles fans/players have been hard on him, and I haven't cared for the way they've talked about him and not shown him much support, especially after Nick left the team. But he hasn't been playing well today and this is the type of play that will fuel more of that type of talk. Including some of them wishing that Nick had stayed around. Though, maybe Carson will end up playing better as this game progresses.

Foles put him in a real spot tho. The backup QB came in and won the SB. Last year he nearly took them to the Championship game. If Foles can do it...

I like Wentz and he has talent but the pressure is on this year and hes not been great this year.

Pete Carroll has done an astonishing job with Seattle. Only Wilson and Wagner left from that SB team but really solid team.

Maybe we can trade Foles to the Eagles for a 1st and a 3rd. Lol

Shoot! I forgot AT&T gave me NFL Ticket for the remainder of the season. I’m watching games now.

Nick Files will throw 2 TDs and 2 INTs and still beat the Titans because for some miraculous reason, the Titans offense will not get much done today.

Anyone see the "Bengals" crowd in Cincinnati today?