Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Rittenhouse on trial

Judge questions Rittenhouse gun charge, raising doubts about prosecution's case
Unlawful possession of the gun has been prominent fact cited not only by prosecutors but press.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-qu...han-turley
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The law specifically addresses those 16 years old and younger, yet Rittenhouse was 17 at the time of the incident. It's just another false charge brought by a politicized and incompetent DA's office.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Was the lower charges issue resolved? I don't think it is right that they can change the charges during the trial because they are afraid they won't convict on the larger charges.

The gun charge should be thrown out as the judge can't even figure it out. The claim from the media that he brought the gun across State lines was also shown to be false.

At this point the judge shouldn't allow any changes and then if the liberals on the jury get a guilty verdict, he should throw it out and rule him innocent.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

This is a real tweet from Ben and Jerry's.

The #RittenhouseTrial displays yet again that our “justice” system is racist.

How would this trial be going if he was a Black 17 yr old that crossed state lines illegally carrying an AR-15 and shot 3 white protesters?

We need real justice in the legal system. This isn’t it.

(11-15-2021, 08:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is a real tweet from Ben and Jerry's.

The #RittenhouseTrial displays yet again that our “justice” system is racist.

How would this trial be going if he was a Black 17 yr old that crossed state lines illegally carrying an AR-15 and shot 3 white protesters?

We need real justice in the legal system. This isn’t it.

If they wanted to do a fair comparison, it would be a black teenager shooting 3 black protesters. Also, Rittenhouse did not bring the weapon across state lines.

Let's be honest. If he was a black 17 year old he would be serving 300 years in prison some time this week when the verdict gets come out

(11-15-2021, 08:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Let's be honest. If he was a black 17 year old he would be serving 300 years in prison some time this week when the verdict gets come out

Let’s be honest, you’re only saying that to feel better about yourself.

(11-15-2021, 08:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Let's be honest. If he was a black 17 year old he would be serving 300 years in prison some time this week when the verdict gets come out

I don't believe that is accurate nor or you being honest.

If this were exactly the same situation and the victim was African-American who shot African-American rioters in self-defense then the NRA and all of the other conservative groups would still be supporting him. I'm more interested to know why that guy who attacked Rittenhouse was able to admit to a felony under oath on the stand without any charges for him being brought by the DAs Office. I mean, I know WHY it's not happening, but I'm more interested to know why the so called Conservative Media isn't blaring that from the rooftops.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Closing Arguments Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7YXd2M5E-8
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Rittenhouse broke no laws, it's not even a question at this point, it's proven fact in a court of Law.

(11-15-2021, 11:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Rittenhouse broke no laws, it's not even a question at this point, it's proven fact in a court of Law.

Prosecutors are going for "Provocation"
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

BREAKING: Judge Dismisses Another Charge Against Kyle Rittenhouse

Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed the charge of possession of a dangerous weapon against 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse Monday as prosecutors and defense attorneys make their final arguments in his trial.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli...xIXb6kA5uY
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Not if he shot three black guys. See Chicago for an example. It wouldn't have even made the national news. 

Rittenhouse shot three WHITE dudes. Why do people keep bringing race into this?

(11-15-2021, 02:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Not if he shot three black guys. See Chicago for an example. It wouldn't have even made the national news. 

Ironically enough, to accuse others of racism.

(11-15-2021, 02:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Most of the liberals are shocked to find out he shot 3 white guys. Most of them didn't even know that until the trial was underway.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 04:42 PM by Jag88. Edited 8 times in total.)

In most cases anyone who shoots someone is going to jail regardless of race. If you shoots 3 people, you usually go to jail. If you are a minority, chances are more likely that you COULD get judged harder. A lotl of people have bias. There is plenty of evidence of this. If you all dont think there is, then more power to you. I'm being honest. I'm a witness through experience. I dont care if my opinion is popular here or not. No skin off mine either way. I speak from a lot of experience. I'm not left or right. I'm in the middle. I've voted for republicans and Democrats. Anyways, in this case, I dont think it's just fine and ok that this guy gets nothing for shooting 3 people. If everyone does what he did, we would all be shooting at each other. The wild wild west. I do believe in self defense but there can be a slippery slope. If you and me both claim self defense, who is going to get the benifit of the doubt? I guess who ever is the better shot and is still alive to tell about it. People are saying that this guy could get the benifit of the doubt because hes a young white kid. It has nothing to do with if he shot 3 white people or 3 black people. I guess the next time a black kid shoots 3 people maybe he will get the benifit of the doubt too if its Self defense.

(11-15-2021, 04:28 PM)Jag88 Wrote: In most cases anyone who shoots someone is going to jail regardless of race. If you shoots 3 people, you usually go to jail. If you are a minority, chances are more likely that you COULD get judged harder. A lotl of people have bias. There is plenty of evidence of this. If you all dont think there is, then more power to you. I'm being honest. I'm a witness through experience. I dont care if my opinion is popular here or not. No skin off mine either way. I speak from a lot of experience. I'm not left or right. I'm in the middle. I've voted for republicans and Democrats. Anyways, in this case, I dont think it's just fine and ok that this guy gets nothing for shooting 3 people. If everyone does what he did, we would all be shooting at each other. The wild wild west. I do believe in self defense but there can be a slippery slope. If you and me both claim self defense, who is going to get the benifit of the doubt? I guess who ever is the better shot and is still alive to tell about it. People are saying that this guy could get the benifit of the doubt because hes a young white kid. It has nothing to do with if he shot 3 white people or 3 black people. I guess the next time a black kid shoots 3 people maybe he will get the benifit of the doubt too if its Self defense.

I think he's getting the benefit of the doubt because it's all on video

He's getting benefit of the doubt because of facts.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 05:22 PM by Jag88.)

Welll, if he is, he is. The jury will decide in the end. I dont like to see the guy waste his life in prison.