Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Rittenhouse on trial

Watched the opening arguments, the judge should just refuse to hear the case.

That kid is an absolute hardass. They should throw a parade for the Kenosha Kid
[Image: AMlta3Kk.jpeg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

From what I've seen and read, he was clearly defending himself. He should have never been charged or this thing taken to trial
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

It's all caught on video. He was defending himself.

(11-02-2021, 01:26 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Watched the opening arguments, the judge should just refuse to hear the case.

That kid is an absolute hardass. They should throw a parade for the Kenosha Kid
[Image: AMlta3Kk.jpeg]

He had more presence of mind than most cops I've seen.

Awesome kid.

Rittenhouse Judge Warns Jurors Against Trusting Media: ‘Vast Amount’ Of Reporting ‘Sloppy,’ ‘Deliberately Biased’

The judge in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a riot last year, warned prospective jurors of an abundance of “irresponsible and sloppy journalism” around the case.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rittenhou...pTvvZV302g
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Yeah he wouldn't allow them to be called victims. Judge said they could be called rioters, looters, etc!

Suddenly everyone's read and understood Wisconsin law on deadly weapons, legal age, and self defense. Weird.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-02-2021, 04:34 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah he wouldn't allow them to be called victims. Judge said they could be called rioters, looters, etc!

This particular judge never allows the word "victim" to be used until after a conviction.  That would not fly in Florida.
Also, he said that words like "rioter" and "looter" could only be used if the defense intended to show that the people in question were actually rioting or looting, etc.

(11-02-2021, 04:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 04:34 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah he wouldn't allow them to be called victims. Judge said they could be called rioters, looters, etc!

This particular judge never allows the word "victim" to be used until after a conviction.  That would not fly in Florida.
Also, he said that words like "rioter" and "looter" could only be used if the defense intended to show that the people in question were actually rioting or looting, etc.

When are you going to admit you're not a conservative?

(11-02-2021, 01:39 PM)The Drifter Wrote: From what I've seen and read, he was clearly defending himself. He should have never been charged or this thing taken to trial

Vigilantism is in no way legal. You know if the shooter had been black, a good number of people would be clamoring for the death penalty. I say, let the justice system run it's course.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

C'mon, dude. Most people here couldn't care less about skin color. Now... if you said he if he had a D next to his name, you might be right.

(11-02-2021, 06:37 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 01:39 PM)The Drifter Wrote: From what I've seen and read, he was clearly defending himself. He should have never been charged or this thing taken to trial

Vigilantism is in no way legal. You know if the shooter had been black, a good number of people would be clamoring for the death penalty. I say, let the justice system run it's course.

The black guy who murdered the 77 year old retired cop whom was also black still hasn't had a trial.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyma...-Dorn.html

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021, 07:23 PM by mikesez.)

(11-02-2021, 04:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 04:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: This particular judge never allows the word "victim" to be used until after a conviction.  That would not fly in Florida.

Remember when simply stating facts wasn't conservative or liberal? Pepperidge farm remembers!

In other words, which part of that post was false?

(11-02-2021, 06:44 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: C'mon, dude. Most people here couldn't care less about skin color. Now... if you said he if he had a D next to his name, you might be right.

He said nothing about people on this forum.

(11-02-2021, 04:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 04:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: This particular judge never allows the word "victim" to be used until after a conviction.  That would not fly in Florida.

I'm pretty sure he outed himself for the 75th time when he wanted to tax Roth IRAs that have gotten too large for his liking.

(11-02-2021, 07:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 04:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: When are you going to admit you're not a conservative?

I'm pretty sure he outed himself for the 75th time when he wanted to tax Roth IRAs that have gotten too large for his liking.
Commies gonna commie.

Rittenhouse is a hero. Killed a Pedophile, and other low lifes. Dude whos bicep is missing was holding a gun, crossed state lines with said weapon, and is a [BLEEP].

(11-02-2021, 10:24 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 07:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm pretty sure he outed himself for the 75th time when he wanted to tax Roth IRAs that have gotten too large for his liking.
Commies gonna commie.

Rittenhouse is a hero. Killed a Pedophile, and other low lifes. Dude whos bicep is missing was holding a gun, crossed state lines with said weapon, and is a [BLEEP].

Agreed
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Never-Before-Seen Kyle Rittenhouse Video Shows the Moment the Mob Almost Got Him, Then He Shoots

Never-before-seen footage of the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting appears to clear the teenager of wrongdoing.

Human Events Daily obtained the footage which the outlet’s senior editor — Jack Posobiec — alleges is “never-before-seen FBI footage of the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/never-see...XZol0MBlxc

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 04:49 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Yeah the FBI withheld the video and in fact, have "Lost" an HD copy.

You want to talk about what would happen if he were black? What about the black kid who shot 4 people in a Dallas school and walked the next day? What would have happened if he were white?

This whole race narrative is SOOOOO [BLEEP] tired.

[Image: yTWVsJfZ.jpeg]

'An Absolute Train Wreck': Rittenhouse Prosecutors Left Scrambling After Their Own Witness Ruins Their Narrative

A key prosecution witness in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse on Thursday indicated that a man Rittenhouse shot was aggressive and reaching for the then-17-year-old when the shooting took place.

https://www.westernjournal.com/absolute-...8KPFROvq8s