Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars roster at 74, a new signing is eminent

Quote:If he drives to Atlanta.

He could fly solo too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yep, Shaq Evans player 75..Was a given they were't playing a pre-season game with staters sitting and be short on the roster...

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 11:55 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:He could fly solo too.

It takes only what, two hours to drive from Jacksonville to Atlanta? He does not need to fly.

No, he can't fly solo. Someone else needs to be the pilot.

Quote:It takes only what, two hours to drive from Jacksonville to Atlanta? He does not need to fly.

No, he can't fly solo. Someone else needs to be the pilot.

If someone gets from Jacksonville to Atlanta in 2 hours, they are flying.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

2 hours from Jax heading north on I75 wil get you to like Valdosta. Maybe he can play a game there solo.

ATL is 5 hours from Jax minimum
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:2 hours from Jax heading north on I75 wil get you to like Valdosta. Maybe he can play a game there solo.

ATL is 5 hours from Jax minimum

Wow, much farther apart than I thought. But he still can't be his own pilot.

Quote:Wow, much farther apart than I thought. But he still can't be his own pilot.

Why not? Why are you assuming that Shaq Evans doesn't have a pilot license?

Quote:Why not? Why are you assuming that Shaq Evans doesn't have a pilot license?

He obviously never *** Officially *** said he had his pilot license. Anybody that knows English should know that means he doesn't have one.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

He could DHL himself there.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Shaq Evans ran a 4.51 forty and Atlanta is 346 miles away. Assuming he was still in Jax and started running towards Atlanta while retaining his speed he could make it there in a little over 19 hours. I hope he started heading that way yesterday afternoon if he wants to make it by kickoff.

What a letdown.

He could borrow a horse and buggy

;

;

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 04:24 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Wow, much farther apart than I thought. But he still can't be his own pilot.
False, anyone with the requisite licensing can be their own pilot. I know this because everyone knows this. 

edit: grammar nazi's

Quote:False, anyone with the requisite licensing can be there own pilot. I know this because everyone knows this. 

Most everyone over the age of 12 knows the difference between there, their and they're.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Most everyone over the age of 12 knows the difference between there, their and they're.
thanks jdub

Quote:thanks jdub

It's Mr. JIB to you punk.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 04:38 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:It's Mr. JIB to you punk.
wooosh?

Why you gotta go and ruin my fun with name calling?  Sad

Quote:False, anyone with the requisite licensing can be their own pilot. I know this because everyone knows this. 

edit: grammar nazi's

How do you know this unless you personally know every last person on this planet?

^^^^my attempt at a JW impersonation.

'02

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 05:56 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:How do you know this unless you personally know every last person on this planet?

How do you know that he doesn't?..

Just saying :pirate:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:How do you know this unless you personally know every last person on this planet?

Well done sir.