Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Games

Whew. Almost threw another pick.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

USC completely [BLEEP] the bed tonight. Notre Dame's defense just ate them alive. Xavier Watts having himself a game.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Some great finishes this weekend starting with WVU / Houston on Thurs, Colorado / Stanford on Friday, and UF / USC and Oregon / Wash on Saturday.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I think this year’s playoffs will be the best in a long time. 5 or 6 legit teams at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-15-2023, 10:53 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Some great finishes this weekend starting with WVU / Houston on Thurs, Colorado / Stanford on Friday, and UF / USC and Oregon / Wash on Saturday.

I'm a WVU hater so I turned the game off when WVU scored the TD with 14 seconds left.  I didn't find out they lost until Monday and then went back and watched the final Houston drive and was elated.

I'm already sick of Colorado so I turned that game off in the 1st half as well.    HOLY [BLEEP] !!! 

The other game of enjoyment was watching the real USC get a beat down.  ND is one of my least favorite teams since childhood (since they always get the benefit of the doubt in rankings) but I have to admit watching USC get thrashed was pretty fun 

Oregon v Washington was crazy.  Nice to see UW back in the mix.

Duke is looking LEGIT!!

Really happy for them! They've gone forever with a [BLEEP] football team. Of course I hope my Noles win, but in all honesty, I'm truly happy for them.

I guess being a Jag fan taught me humility and humbleness.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Well done to Duke!! You lost, but you still lookin' legit!!

Great Great team, should be ranked higher. That Defense gave my Noles fits..

7-0
Go Noles!!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 06:59 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-21-2023, 11:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Well done to Duke!! You lost, but you still lookin' legit!!

Great Great team, should be ranked higher. That Defense gave my Noles fits..

7-0
Go Noles!!

They've played no one yet, and most likely won't for the remainder of the year. If they do manage to squeeze into the playoff, they will most likely be destroyed by whoever is ranked #1.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Seeing USC come undone as usual. Caleb Williams reportedly wants a minority stake or some degree of ownership with any NFL team that decides to draft him next year in April. Humble yourself kid, pay your dues like everybody else.

We're smack dab in the middle of Gator Country and not 1 single post about the Georgia game today?!?

Not too excited about that one, eh? lololol

Setting up a Halloween Party for 4 toddlers, 1 kid and 16 adults. Working tomorrow from 500 AM to 500 PM as well.

I think this game goes either way. Ill try to watch it but ill be busy. I am a Bulldogs fan. So, it will be interesting to see how Beck handles this atmosphere with no Bowers to bail him out.

I think the key today is McConkey for us and Pearsall for Florida. If those guys are left unchecked or unaccounted for too many times today? One of them is catching a game winner late or breaking somebody's back on 3rd and long.

Day scurred..

My Noles got the demonseed decons right now.. Noles lost 3 in a row to WF.. Time to put a stop to that nonsense..

Noles up in the 1st, 7-0

Great, Jacksonville looking stupid already. They did a soddy job of resodding the field and one player was hurt in pregame warmups because of it.

Looks like Noles stomped the [BLEEP] out of the deacons into the dirt. Sheeeesh.

Gators getting stomped.

Looks like them Dawgs are done playing with their food lolol

Not sure how Gators beat Tenn but curstomped by Kentucky. Destroyed by Utah. Then today which could have been a 50 pt loss if Ga wanted it that way. The nail biter over SC looks kinda bad now since everyone has blown them away since. This is not a good team. Hope they beat Ark because if not they may not win the rest of the year.

(09-09-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Can someone explain to me the appeal of Pat McAfee? I find him almost irritating to listen to.

Mama always said 'Stupid is as stupid does'? I don't get it either.

Bad look for Shilo Sanders. Bad look for his daddy, too. The personal foul may not have been intentional, but that taunt was too much. Don't get that image, fellas.