Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Games

Usually watch Georgia play but not interested in Tee Martin.

Watching Colorado Vs. TCU at the moment. Sanders Jr. looked pretty good there on that first drive at QB.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Too many Sanders going on in the TCU/Colorado game..

"Sanders calls in the play, received by Sanders.. Here's a run play by Sanders, called in by Sanders and tackled at the 15 by Sanders"..

Confused Wallbash

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Tennessee spanking Virginia, At 35-3 they began substituting. Virginia hasn't stopped the Vols yet. So the Gators play these guys when?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2023, 03:18 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

I have to say, it looks like neon Deion has found his second calling as a coach. Colorado went 1-11 last year. They're holding their own against TCU today.

Boy, this TCU v Colorado game is a real barn burner.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2023, 03:19 PM by Caldrac.)

Yeah this has been one hell of a game. Sanders son can play QB man. He's having himself a game. It's crazy because as good as he's been I have watched this from the first snap. His receivers have let him down today at times. There was at least two or three TD's dropped today. INSANE.

And this two way freak of an athlete, Hunter? Man, he's close to 150 snaps on his own today between offense and defense with some special teams looks. Going to be watching this squad closely this year for sure. They've got some players on offense for sure.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Good lord, the hits keep on coming.

[Image: ?url=https:%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-bright...-54398.jpg]

One hell of a start. Hope this is a spark for things to come for that team. Would be fun to see another Cinderella type run with a different team. His son can ball at QB. For sure. Looks very poised, takes what's there, puts the ball on the money. As close as this game was, they left at least 12 points out there in TD's with two DIMES dropped earlier. He probably would have had close to 600 yards passing today with 6 TD's had they been flawless. But, damn, what a start!

This Duke v Clemson game is turnover clinic by both teams.

I’m hoping this Clemson thrashing doesn’t rattle Trevor on Sunday.

Pretty interesting weekend of college games. Maybe 2023 will be the year of the underdogs.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2023, 09:00 AM by Mikey.)

(09-02-2023, 12:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Too many Sanders going on in the TCU/Colorado game..

"Sanders calls in the play, received by Sanders.. Here's a run play by Sanders, called in by Sanders and tackled at the 15 by Sanders"..

Confused Wallbash

that's how you know you're still getting the D-list sportcasters calling the game.

But I will say if I were in their shoes no way am I sacrificing professionalism and referring to Deion as "coach prime".

(09-02-2023, 02:41 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Tennessee spanking Virginia,  At 35-3 they began substituting.  Virginia hasn't stopped the Vols yet. So the Gators play these guys when?

I don't think UVA is in the same conference....yet.

(09-02-2023, 02:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I have to say, it looks like neon Deion has found his second calling as a coach. Colorado went 1-11 last year. They're holding their own against TCU today.

Boy, this TCU v Colorado game is a real barn burner.

The team has 86 new players from last year, the old record means dookie. That is as complete an overhaul as might be possible in CFB

But you are right, his charisma follows him; he brought a number of guys up from JSU, signed the #2 kroot in the nation, and doesn't seem to be a fish out of water.

Colorado held their own against TCU. That's nothing to sneeze at. They get Nebraska this Saturday. If they can beat them it will help prove it wasn't a fluke I guess against TCU. The real big test for them though will be USC on the 30th. That's the game to really test where they're at level of competition wise.

Clemson played like dog [BLEEP] last night. The commentators were annoying. They kept bringing up Riley's name, like it was his fault that the players fumbled it twice in Duke's territory or the kicker missed chip shot attempts or had one blocked? The skill position coaches need to earn their salaries as well.

FSU by far was the most impressive win for me over the weekend. If Johnny Wilson can just get better on making those easy, routine catches they can really push a handful of teams. Their half time adjustments were top notch. LSU didn't stand a chance in that second half of the contest.

I'll have to wait until the 16th until I can watch a game really worthy of my attention with my Bulldogs. South Carolina has some massive issues with their offensive line. Rattler still did pretty solid considering how often North Carolina was getting after him. My concern with the Bulldogs is Carson Beck at QB. He has to show he can play good against good competition. Nobody gives a [BLEEP] about UT Martin and Ball State.

Dang, I have somewhere to be at 12:30 but I’ll be back in time to watch the second half of the Colorado v Nebraska game. You have to admit, it’s fun watching and rooting for Coach Prime’s team.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 02:30 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-09-2023, 12:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dang, I have somewhere to be at 12:30 but I’ll be back in time to watch the second half of the Colorado v Nebraska game. You have to admit, it’s fun watching and rooting for Coach Prime’s team.
Yeah it is.

Colorado got away with a massive roughing the punter there. Not sure how that wasnt flagged. The punt got off clean as well.

Hell of a Mahomes like effort for a 2 PT conversion if the catch is good.

31 to 7 now. Deion still needs to coach his guys up on being humble and acting like they've been here before.

Wayyyyyyy too many unsportsmanlike and personal fouls today. You have to play smarter here soon against teams like Oregon and USC coming up at the end of the month.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 05:50 PM by Caldrac.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw_EePeSfyX/...ODBiNWFlZA==

Explains the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike calls.

Of all people who shouldn’t be talking smack, it’s Matt Rhule.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Pat McAfee? I find him almost irritating to listen to.