Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote:then why did you quote my post? Duffus 

uh hahaha uh because in case you didn't notice you specifically quoted me. Real sharp one here fellas.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We might as well keep JT too then huh?If a good deal is known the table for him, you ship him! I would rather keep him, he just have a lot to prove in a prove it year!
It wouldn't hurt...If they would use him right JT could be productive...But there is a difference between JT and ar15....ar15 has done something in Jax that shows he can be a #1 JT hasn't done much of anything except ride the pine hurt

Quote:uh hahaha uh because in case you didn't notice you specifically quoted me. Real sharp one here fellas.
you quoted my post saying you were answering someone else...You aren't the brightest crayon in the box I see

Too risky. A Rob is a jerk but a good player. He had an off year as did the whole team. Jags need their talent, hey may bolt when his contracts up, but milk it while it lasts. The last thing we need is to send one of, if not our most talent player to a team that would make him look like Randy Moss, and believe me, A Rob on the Patriots would be just that. With that being said, if A Rob was on the trading block, I wouldnt part with him for anything less than a 2nd, and Id push hard for a 1st. I would especially make The Patriots give up a 1st in this hypothetical scenario. 

In reality, no, we shouldn't trade him, let him play out his deal and milk him while we got him. 

Quote:you quoted my post saying you were answering someone else...You aren't the brightest crayon in the box I see

I stand corrected. I've been responding to multiple people. Not the first time and wont be the last. Your argument is still trash though. AR is as good as gone that's the whole point. Trade him now or let him walk for nothing.

I'd rather stay with Arob. I think last year was the exception rather than the rule. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:Too risky. A Rob is a jerk but a good player. He had an off year as did the whole team. Jags need their talent, hey may bolt when his contracts up, but milk it while it lasts. The last thing we need is to send one of, if not our most talent player to a team that would make him look like Randy Moss, and believe me, A Rob on the Patriots would be just that. With that being said, if A Rob was on the trading block, I wouldnt part with him for anything less than a 2nd, and Id push hard for a 1st. I would especially make The Patriots give up a 1st in this hypothetical scenario. 

In reality, no, we shouldn't trade him, let him play out his deal and milk him while we got him. 

Which is exactly what NE is offering. I could care less if he looks like Randy Moss on NE. He's walking.

Quote:AR is as good as gone that's the whole point. 
So the "whole point" is just some conjecture that you made up.  

He's not "as good as gone."   You know nothing of his intentions. 

Quote:Which is exactly what NE is offering. I could care less if he looks like Randy Moss on NE. He's walking.
It isnt worth the price, honestly. Sure, we get a 1st, but they get a pro bowl caliber WR to go with their Hall Of Fame QB ( greatest of all time) and their Hall Of Fame Coach, who knows who to work with whatever he has given. Imagine him with a pro bowl WR like Robinson. We are giving them a gift, in any scenario, the Patriots walk out looking better because they have the QB and the ability to take the risk. 

Quote:I stand corrected. I've been responding to multiple people. Not the first time and wont be the last. Your argument is still trash though. AR is as good as gone that's the whole point. Trade him now or let him walk for nothing.
seems your argument is not gaining much support...a couple or so agree with you while it appears that more disagree with you...keep him and use him...he will want to play lights out for an audition the the other 31 teams, if he does well we can get more

Quote:So the "whole point" is just some conjecture that you made up.  

He's not "as good as gone."   You know nothing of his intentions. 

Yeah and what of it? What does anyone else do on here. You know all the facts your self? I started this thread because NE offered the Saints a first for Brandin Cooks which the Saints rejected. I think it would be great if the Jags made that deal. You following along?

Yes let's trade away play makers for the chance get another one in the draft lottery.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:seems your argument is not gaining much support...a couple or so agree with you while it appears that more disagree with you...keep him and use him...he will want to play lights out for an audition the the other 31 teams, if he does well we can get more

Look dude I'm don't care if the majority agrees or not. If I did I would've started a poll. So what if AR plays lights out then leaves. You good with that?

Quote:Yes let's trade away play makers for the chance get another one in the draft lottery.
right, put every play maker we have on the trading block and hope we get something back thats at least as good as what we gave away...BRILLIANT!

Quote:Look dude I'm don't care if the majority agrees or not. If I did I would've started a poll. So what if AR plays lights out then leaves. You good with that?
yup I'm ok with that because we got good play from him...If he plays well, the offense will be doing well, so yeah I'll take one more good year of him

Quote:It isnt worth the price, honestly. Sure, we get a 1st, but they get a pro bowl caliber WR to go with their Hall Of Fame QB ( greatest of all time) and their Hall Of Fame Coach, who knows who to work with whatever he has given. Imagine him with a pro bowl WR like Robinson. We are giving them a gift, in any scenario, the Patriots walk out looking better because they have the QB and the ability to take the risk. 

Again what do I care if he works out for them? We know he's a pro bowl talent. I'm aware of that. The thing is he's not happy in jville and is going to walk while we stand pat hoping he stays. I'm not counting on it. If he was our only talented receiver I wouldn't be ok with it. But we have a talented WR corps and were about to draft a HOF RB. Getting the extra first would be gravy.

Quote:yup I'm ok with that because we got good play from him...If he plays well, the offense will be doing well, so yeah I'll take one more good year of him

Then I agree to disagree. I think that's asinine but figures...

Quote:Yeah and what of it? What does anyone else do on here. You know all the facts your self? I started this thread because NE offered the Saints a first for Brandin Cooks which the Saints rejected. I think it would be great if the Jags made that deal. You following along?
I follow very clearly. 

The Jags suffered for 10 years without a receiver that even came remotely close to Robinson's ability and you want to ship him off while he's got a year left on his cheap rookie deal. 

Brilliant. 

Quote:I follow very clearly. 

The Jags suffered for 10 years without a receiver that even came remotely close to Robinson's ability and you want to ship him off while he's got a year left on his cheap rookie deal. 

Brilliant. 

Oh you mean those same WRs that were here the last time TC was here? Yeah I'm not worried about that. We have other talented receivers. By the way take a look at the WR talent NY had under Coughlin, I'm betting that position is well scouted for the foreseeable future.

Quote:Then I agree to disagree. I think that's asinine but figures...
I think its asinine to trade away good players rather than keep them...Trying to build a talented roster by trading away your best players just doesn't seem like the best way to achieve your goal