Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 12:29 PM by ThunderCat.)

Patriots offered saints they're 1st for Brandin Cooks. Saints rejected that offer. I would give them Allen malcontent Robinson for a 3rd let alone a 1st. Do it TC!!

https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status/838416326091755520

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stupid move.  True Robinson did have an off season last year.  He dropped many balls he would of caught in 2015.  That being said Robinson's career is at a crossroads.  IF Robinson returns to 2015 form we just gave up something special and hurt the QB.  The jags have a long history of 1st round bust.  Do you train a potential special player for another gamble and probable bust?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 12:18 PM by wrong_box.)

We can't keep getting rid of good players and get better...We should keep our good players and get rid of the players that aren't as good...Every time we get someone decent to good (or above average) people want to get rid of them...How about we keep our good guys and add to them with good additions

Lol what exactly are the saints looking for if they don't want a first round pick. They're delusional if they think they'll get a top 15 pick for Cooks.

Not enough value and too risky. This team is young. Winning will cure a lot of malcontent around here for everybody. Right now though we need him. Hurns is coming off of an injury and Lee, although he was pretty good last year, he also has a knack for getting knicked up here and there. Robinson for the most part has held up pretty well physically.

I would be fine with them drafting another receiver though this year if they feel they won't be able to lock down Robinson contract wise. If someone like Dede Westrbook or Noah Brown are there early in RD4 I'd be fine with them being selected as a player that could be used a little bit in 2017 with the idea of starting in 2018 as an insurance policy.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

lol

I'd take the Browns 1st and 2nd for AR-15, I mean he's better than the prospects in this draft and is younger than some of them lmao.

I'm sticking with ARob.

'02

Arob is not worth the trouble. We don't need sandbagging malcontents bringing down this up and coming team. We have the WRs to win without him once we draft fornette. Get the first and draft a stud olinemen to get that power offense going.

Only if they toss in Garoppolo.

Quote:Only if they toss in Garoppolo.

You value ARob that high eh?

I would do it for their first round pick and Jacoby Brissett 

Quote:You value ARob that high eh?
they can keep the pick, just a straight trade will be enough

Trade him for the #32 pick.

Draft John Ross.

Robinson is better than any of our 1st round picks, possibly with the exception of Ramsey. Why would we give up a guy we actually hit on for what will probably be another bust?

Quote:they can keep the pick, just a straight trade will be enough
Ah got ya. Not bad at all.

Quote:Trade him for the #32 pick.

Draft John Ross.

Don't know if I would draft Ross that high. Hes got elite speed but suring up that oline would do wonders for this offense.

Quote:Robinson is better than any of our 1st round picks, possibly with the exception of Ramsey. Why would we give up a guy we actually hit on for what will probably be another bust?

Because he's a disgruntled malcontent that will not sign with the Jags when his contract is up. Plus he gave up on multiple routes last year that hurt the team because he was sulking and upset that Borltes wasn't targeting him more. Teams were keying in on Robinson and Bortles needed to find other receivers. When Blake did go to AR15 he didn't give it his best effort. Get rid of those type of players and draft guys that buy in and sell out on every damn play.

Quote:Arob is not worth the trouble. We don't need sandbagging malcontents bringing down this up and coming team. We have the WRs to win without him once we draft fornette. Get the first and draft a stud olinemen to get that power offense going.

What "exactly" did he say or do that has you all wired up? His dislike of the fans boohooing? He is a talent and you just can't let that go. He no locker room cancer either. The young man just wants to win. Frustration kicks in for all of us especially the players. Should we get rid of Jalen because he badmouthed the coaches and cried on the sideline? 

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:Because he's a disgruntled malcontent that will not sign with the Jags when his contract is up. Plus he gave up on multiple routes last year that hurt the team because he was sulking and upset that Borltes wasn't targeting him more. Teams were keying in on Robinson and Bortles needed to find other receivers. When Blake did go to AR15 he didn't give it his best effort. Get rid of those type of players and draft guys that buy in and sell out on every damn play.

Draft who?? Unproven players?? AR has already proved he can play, pro bowl player. Your point doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:What "exactly" did he say or do that has you all wired up? His dislike of the fans boohooing? He is a talent and you just can't let that go. He no locker room cancer either. The young man just wants to win. Frustration kicks in for all of us especially the players. Should we get rid of Jalen because he badmouthed the coaches and cried on the sideline? 

Theres a huge difference between Jalen and Malcontent Robinson. Jalen's a baller and I love his toughness. Robinson is a sulking sandbagger. He needs to go. Get great value while we can.